Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice (2016)

Ποιον ήρωα συμπαθείτε περισσότερο;

• Superman

• Batman

Results are only viewable after voting.

MAD

Σιαρτάκιας
Reaction score
Εγώ από πιτσιρικάς ξέρω ότι οι δύο υπερήρωες ήταν σύντροφοι σε πολλές περιπέτειες, έχω και όλη τη σειρά (Ελληνική) DC COMICS που έτσι δείχνει!

Υ.Γ. Ξέρετε (οι παλιότεροι) Διαπλανητικά, Παράξενα, Δυναμικά, Εκπληκτικά!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Producer Wesley Coller on Wonder Woman's role in Batman vs. Superman

With production on Batman vs. Superman scheduled to begin next year in his alma mater's home state, film producer and Eastern Michigan University grad Wesley Coller spoke today with M Live regarding the much-anticipated Man of Steel sequel.

“[My daughter’s] favorite book is this little Wonder Woman flip book,” Coller says of the recent announcement that Gal Gadot will be portraying the Amazon princess. “It has the lasso, the invisible plane, the bracelets – every page has an image she’s just in awe with. And something that’s become a reality, being a dad with a new daughter, is that I have a special place in my heart for the idea of a strong, empowered female superhero being out there.”

As for a future spinoff film featuring the character, Coller says fans may have a bit longer to wait.

“We’re super excited to have her in the film," he says. "It will be a ton of fun, but at the same time, we’ve got to stay focused on the film we’re working on now.”

Coller also addressed some of the more negative comments regarding Ben Affleck being cast in the Batman role.

“Anything you do that’s culturally significant," he says. "or any time you deal with an iconic character or story, you’re going to hear responses from every possible perspective… If anything, that gauges the relevance of a property or character, and it’s invigorating to know people care that much. It inspires you to make the coolest version of the movie that you can. Ben is the perfect fit for Zack’s vision for this story.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Warner Bros. Pictures pushes Batman vs. Superman back to 2016

Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that the release of Zack Snyder's untitled Superman/Batman film has been moved from a July 17, 2015 release to May 6, 2016, the same date as a yet-to-be-titled Marvel Studios film.

According to the studio this will allow "the filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story. The decision was made following the shift of the start of production to second quarter of this year."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ben Affleck talks differences in his Batman, fan reaction to casting

Ever since his casting back in August, we've heard Ben Affleck and countless others speak about Warner Bros.' upcoming Batman vs. Superman film. Now in a recent interview with Playboy, Affleck elaborates even further about the process of his casting and his initial reluctance to accept the role.

"When they asked if I would be Batman, I told them I didn't see myself in the role and I was going to have to beg off. They said I'd fit well into how they were going to approach the character and asked me to look at what the writer-director, Zack Snyder, was doing. The stuff was incredible.....It was a unique take on Batman that was still consistent with the mythology. It made me excited. All of a sudden I had a reading of the character. When people see it, it will make more sense than it does now or even than it did to me initially."

Affleck also reiterated how his character will be an "older/wiser" version of Batman, but says it won't compete with the most recent version played by Christian Bale.

"I don't want to give away too much, but the idea for the new Batman is to redefine him in a way that doesn't compete with the Bale and Chris Nolan Batman but still exists within the Batman canon. It will be an older and wiser version, particularly as he relates to Henry Cavill's Superman character."

He also spoke about the fan reaction to his casting, but provides reassurance to those willing to take it.

"I understand I'm at a disadvantage with the internet. If I thought the result would be another Daredevil, I'd be out there picketing myself. [laughs] Why would I make the movie if I didn't think it was going to be good and that I could be good in it?"

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Jesse Eisenberg and Jeremy Irons cast in the Superman/Batman film!

Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Jesse Eisenberg has been set to star as Lex Luthor and Jeremy Irons will play Alfred in the upcoming Zack Snyder untitled Superman/Batman film. The dual announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

Snyder stated, "Lex Luthor is often considered the most notorious of Superman’s rivals, his unsavory reputation preceding him since 1940. What's great about Lex is that he exists beyond the confines of the stereotypical nefarious villain. He's a complicated and sophisticated character whose intellect, wealth and prominence position him as one of the few mortals able to challenge the incredible might of Superman. Having Jesse in the role allows us to explore that interesting dynamic, and also take the character in some new and unexpected directions."

The director added, "As everyone knows, Alfred is Bruce Wayne's most trusted friend, ally and mentor, a noble guardian and father figure. He is an absolutely critical element in the intricate infrastructure that allows Bruce Wayne to transform himself into Batman. It is an honor to have such an amazingly seasoned and gifted actor as Jeremy taking on the important role of the man who mentors and guides the guarded and nearly impervious faηade that encapsulates Bruce Wayne."

Eisenberg received Academy Award, Golden Globe Award, Screen Actors Guild Award and BAFTA Award nominations for his starring role as Mark Zuckerberg in David Fincher’s The Social Network. He also starred in Woody Allen's To Rome with Love and Louis Letterier's Now You See Me. He next appears in The Double and NightMoves.

Irons won the Academy Award for his portrayal of Claus von Bόlow in Reversal of Fortune. His work in the film also garnered him a Golden Globe Award. He won an Emmy Award and a Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Award for his performance in the TV miniseries "Elizabeth I," opposite Helen Mirren, and recently starred on the small screen as Rodrigo Borgia in Neil Jordan's highly acclaimed Showtime series "The Borgias," for which Irons earned a Golden Globe nomination. He was recently nominated for a SAG Award for the PBS Great Performances television miniseries "The Hollow Crown," for his performance as Henry IV.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Producer Michael Uslan talks Batman vs. Superman, casting Ben Affleck

Producer Michael Uslan leads an enviable life. He's been the producer on every "Batman" film starting with Tim Burton's classic in 1989. Since then he's been with the character through good times (The Dark Knight) and bad times (Batman & Robin). Uslan is already hard at work on the next big screen version of the character that we'll get to see in Zack Snyder's upcoming Batman vs. Superman movie. Speaking with EP Daily, Uslan talked about the the anticipation for the new project saying:

"I feel great. First of all, Zack's a fanboy, and he loves these characters as much as any of us do. Everybody grows as filmmakers, as actors, all of us in life, if we don't continue to evolve something is radically wrong, and it's so interesting to see the evolution for everybody involved and to see the evolution of Batman, it's exciting and everybody is pumped up about it. Its a chance for a new direction, and it's going to be something that people I think will be just so excited about."

The subject then turned to Ben Affleck's casting as Bruce Wayne/Batman, and having been present for a number of Batman casting sessions, Uslan has a great perspective on the matter.

"It starts with this, I've lived this in the past before and I'm speaking now really more as a Bat-fan than as the Bat-producer. We went through it all with Michael Keaton. I lead the charge from the first time I heard Tim (Burton) was thinking of hiring Michael Keaton to play Batman. I'd go, 'Oh my god, all the work, I've put in all these years to do a dark and serious Batman, he's going to hire a comedian!' I could envision the posters: 'Mr. Mom is Batman,' but then he explained his vision, he had a vision, and he was right. This is all about Bruce Wayne, it's not about Batman, it's all about Bruce Wayne. If you're trying to do a serious, dark superhero, people have to believe in Bruce Wayne as that obsessed driven guy, to the point maybe of almost being psychotic. A guy who would get dressed up as a bat and do what he did. So we went through the hoopla with Michael Keaton. The fans were the same reaction that I had initially, except I had the benefit of hearing a vision right away. Then when they actually went to see the movie they never wanted to anyone else to play Batman, never."

"A number of years go by, and then all of a sudden the torches and the pitchforks go up, 'oh my god, the guy that played the gay cowboy is going to be The Joker? They're going to destroy the greatest super villain in history. And then after Heath Ledger's performance, when they actually went to see it, nobody ever wanted The Joker played by another actor again. So here we are, with an academy award winning filmmaker. You look at his last bunch of movies, Hollywoodland he had me convinced he was George Reeves. The Town, Argo, just really, really great quality of work. Again, I'll go back to what Tim said in the beginning, it's all about Bruce Wayne, and when you focus on it, Bruce Wayne, maybe in his mid-forties, what's he going to be feeling? What's he going to be thinking? What does he have on his plate to deal with? I just couldn't be more excited about it."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Gal Gadot shows off muscles in preparation for Batman vs. Superman

Gal Gadot, who will play Wonder Woman in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman film, previously teased her workout routine for the film in mentioning that she had taken up "Kung Fu, kickboxing, swords, jiujutsu, and Brazilian" training so that she could build up her body mass for the role. Now, Gadot has shared this post-workout image on her Facebook page with the caption: "There's nothing like a good workout in the morning. Love it! You?" Her training certainly does appear to be working. Check out the image below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman vs. Superman costume designer teases Wonder Woman outfit

We've heard from Batman vs. Superman costume designer Michael Wilkinson previously about the film's various superhero costumes, and now in a new interview with TheWrap, he was asked specifically about working on Wonder Woman's outfit which he called a "thrilling and slightly scary prospect."

"It's so important to get her right. She really deserves to be presented on-screen in her full glory. So what I do is I look at the history of how the character has been presented on the big-screen, and the small-screen, and in comic books, and graphic novels. We process it all. Then we kind of put that aside and work out what is right for our film, for the cinematic universe that our director Zack Snyder is putting together. We try and create a Wonder Woman that's relevant for today's audiences."

When asked if he thought it would be realistic for her to be fighting crime in her outfit, Wilkinson replied:

"Absolutely! I mean, you just have to look at the gladiators from ancient Rome, they did their thing in little loin clothes and shield....It works for Thor, it works for 300, so let's see what happens."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Zack Snyder talks Batman vs. Superman's costumes, casting and continuity

300: Rise of an Empire hits theaters this Thursday and writer and producer Zack Snyder is doing the publicity rounds. Snyder has spoken with The LA Times, where he dropped a few details about the status of the much anticipated Batman vs. Superman.

"We’re getting ready to start shooting in a month or so," Snyder says. "It’s going great. I’m very excited... We were just testing the suits, right? The new Batsuit and the Superman suit. It wasn’t even with the actors, right? It was just to see ‘em. I was standing there, they were standing next to each other and I was like, 'Guys, someone take a picture! This has never happened before!'"

Snyder goes on to discuss the shared continuity of the 2016 release, hinting that the big screen release won't necessarily adhere to any specific comic book storylines.

"In 'Man of Steel,' we had to create an origin story," he continues, "a mythology. There’s a lot of energy into that, which we love doing. Don’t get me wrong. But when you think about how fun it is too — now that you’ve got these characters — to now let ‘em loose. That’s fun! ...[it] literally takes the 'Man of Steel' and 'Batman' universes and explodes them."

"We know the material," he promises. "Unfortunately, the fans don’t know the material. So, we’re casting according to what’s happening in the script. And we’re hoping that leads to enough originality, enough perspective on what we’re doing that you get something fresh and exciting. I understand the canon. I’m not crazy. I know what these characters need from a mythological standpoint."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey and Tao Okamoto cast in Batman vs. Superman!

Warner Bros. has announced that Academy Award winner Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey and Tao Okamoto have been cast in the upcoming Superman vs. Batman film film as newly-created characters. You can read the full press release below to get all the details.

Warner Bros. Pictures announced today that Oscar®-winning actress Holly Hunter, Callan Mulvey of “300: Rise of an Empire,” and Tao Okamoto of “The Wolverine” have joined the cast of the upcoming Zack Snyder untitled Superman/Batman film. The announcement was made today by Greg Silverman, President, Creative Development and Worldwide Production, and Sue Kroll, President, Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution, Warner Bros. Pictures.

All three actors will play characters newly created for the film.

Snyder stated, “Holly has always been one of my favorite actresses; she has immense talent and is always captivating on screen. I had an opportunity to meet her a while back and knew instantly that I had to work with her, so as we began writing the script I made sure to create a role specifically for her.

“I just had the good fortune to work with Callan on ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ and was very impressed with his incredible talent,” the director continued. “He’s a fantastic actor and I’m looking forward to having the chance to work with him again. And, quite simply, Tao is a striking presence whose beauty is aptly rivaled by her amazing abilities as an actress. I’m really excited to have her joining us on this adventure.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Warner Bros. doubles down on 2016 release date for Batman vs. Superman

Yesterday came the official confirmation from Marvel Studios that they will open Captain America 3 on May 6, 2016, where it will face off against Warner Bros.' Man of Steel follow-up, Batman vs. Superman. This sort of blockbuster clash of superheroes hasn't been seen before, and has ultimately divided many portions of the community in support of one side. Many remain skeptical that Batman vs. Superman will actually arrive on that date, as the film was originally scheduled to debut on July 17, 2015, but Warner Bros., much like Marvel, says they're not backing down.

"It doesn't make a lot of sense for two huge superhero films to open on the same date but there is a lot of time between now and 5/6/16," Dan Fellman, president of domestic distribution for Warner Bros., said in an interview with Bloomberg.com. "However at this time, we are not considering a change of date for 'Batman vs. Superman.'"

As Fellman points, there is well over two years between now and then, in which anything could happen, but for the time being, no one is ready to give up that first weekend in May of 2016.

Εσείς εάν και εφόσον κυκλοφορήσουν εν τέλει την ίδια ημερομηνία και οι δυο αυτές ταινίες, ποια θα δείτε τελικά πρώτη ???

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Hans Zimmer will return to score Batman vs. Superman!

One of the major uncertain factors for Warner Bros.' upcoming Batman vs. Superman, nearly from the start, has been whether composer Hans Zimmer will return to provide the score for the film. Zimmer previously mentioned that he was leaning towards not doing it, as he didn't want to retread any of the territory he may have gone into when he scored Christopher Nolan's "Dark Knight" trilogy.

Now, speaking with Digital Spy, Zimmer has confirmed that he will in fact return to score the highly-anticipated Man of Steel follow-up after finishing work on Christopher Nolan's Interstellar

"We've already had a couple of chats," Zimmer said. "And once I finish the movie that I shall not talk about I will probably head over to where Zack is shooting his movie and just hang out a bit and see if we can come up with any ideas."

Hans Zimmer = Εγγύηση (μουσικά 100%) το λιγότερο !!!
;)

Zizik

Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hans Zimmer = Τα ίδια και τα ίδια (και τα ίδια και τα ίδια) εδώ και είκοσι χρόνια. :p:p

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Hans Zimmer = Τα ίδια και τα ίδια (και τα ίδια και τα ίδια) εδώ και είκοσι χρόνια. :p:p

Πως γίνεται να αρέσει στο 99% του κόσμου που έχω συναναστροφές περί ταινιών, και εσύ να ανήκεις στο 1% που υποτίθεται τον έχουν βαρεθεί να πω...?

Κάθε ταινία και διαφορετικός, Μοναδικός κατ εμέ...! ;)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Zack Snyder reveals why they decided on Batman for the Man of Steel sequel

When Warner Bros. upcoming Batman vs. Superman film was originally announced at the San Diego Comic-Con, some fans felt skeptical that the inclusion of the Dark Knight would overshadow Superman in what was being hailed as a sequel to 2013's Man of Steel. In a new interview with Forbes, director Zack Snyder lays out the reasons why they arrived at Batman for the upcoming sequel, and how he was almost just a cameo in the second Man of Steel movie.

"After Man of Steel finished and we started talking about what would be in the next movie, I started subtly mentioning that it would be cool if he faced Batman. In the first meeting, it was like, “Maybe Batman?” Maybe at the end of the second movie, some Kryptonite gets delivered to Bruce Wayne’s house or something. Like in a cryptic way, that’s the first time we see him. But then, once you say it out loud, right? You’re in a story meeting talking about, like, who should [Superman] fight if he fought this giant alien threat Zod who was basically his equal physically, from his planet, fighting on our turf… You know, who to fight next? The problem is, once you say it out loud, then it’s kind of hard to go back, right? Once you say, “What about Batman?” then you realize, “Okay, that’s a cool idea. What else?” I mean, what do you say after that?"

Since pre-production began on the film, fans have been clamoring for the first look at star Ben Affleck in the brand new bat-suit, and Snyder does his best to fan the flames of their desires but also says he's not sure when we'll be getting our first look at the new outfit.

"The thing also that’s really fascinating for me is that, even just in the tests we’ve been doing, the costumes, right? You basically have Batman and Superman — and this is without Ben [Affleck] and Henry [Cavill] in the costumes, but just like the stand-ins, just testing to see what the costumes look like. And you have them standing there and they’re standing in the same shot — and then we have Wonder Woman, you know, all three of them in the same shot. Even just for a test, you really have to go, “Wow, that’s crazy!” Not only is it the first time that I’m seeing them, it’s the first time they’ve ever existed together on screen in a movie. And that’s kind of a huge deal.....Unfortunately, I don’t even know the timeline… Because the movie takes place so far from now, it’s hard to know exactly. That all gets tied to marketing and strategies for the movie. It’s not just a free-for-all, which I’d love it to be. Because I take a picture of the suit with my camera– I’m actually staring at one right now in my office. And it’s just massive on my wall in my office and it’s epic, let me tell you! And I’m like, “God, I want to send this to the Internet immediately.” But I know I’m not allowed to!"

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman vs. Superman adds Ray Fisher as Cyborg

Ray Fisher, primarily a stage actor, has joined the cast of Zack Snyder's Batman vs. Superman in the role of Victor Stone, aka Cyborg. Variety has the news, reporting that the role is not a significant one, but one that paves the way for future big screen appearances by the Justice Leaguer.

Cyborg made his first appearance in 1980's "DC Comics Presents" #26. In the "New 52" continuity, he's a high school athlete who, after getting caught in a S.T.A.R. Labs explosion, is given powerful bionic abilities that lead to him becoming a founding member of the Justice League.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Zack Snyder teases the Batman vs. Superman Batmobile!

Director Zack Snyder took to Twitter today to tease the unveiling of the new Batmobile for the Batman vs. Superman movie! You can check out the photo below and stay tuned for possibly more tomorrow, as Snyder said: "Could be time to pull the tarp...Tomorrow?"

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Zack Snyder reveals Batman and the Batmobile!

Following yesterday's teaser image, director Zack Snyder has given us not only a look at the Batmobile, but a first look at Batman (Ben Affleck) in the upcoming Batman vs. Superman! Check it out below!

Snyder's tweet said: "I shot this with my @Leica_Camera M Monochrom. #Batman #Batmobile #Gotham"

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Check out Gal Gadot on the set of Batman vs. Superman!

Earlier this week, director Zack Snyder gave us our first look at Ben Affleck as Batman for the upcoming Batman vs. Superman, but now some eagle-eyed Twitter users (via CBM) have spotted the production filming a sequence in Birmingham, Michigan with none other than Gal Gadot. Though she's not yet dressed in her Wonder Woman outfit, you can check out the two images of the production, as well as Gadot exiting a building for the scene, below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
A better look at Gal Gadot on the Batman vs. Superman set

On Friday, the first photos of Gal Gadot on the Birmingham, Michigan set of Zack Snyder's Batman vs. Superman, but now we get a closer look at the actress via the photos below.

Τελευταια Μηνυματα

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
albie