Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Korean Actress Kim Soo Hyun comments on Avengers: Age of Ultron

Back in January, the rumor began that Korean actress Kim Soo Hyun (not to be confused with the actor of the same name) had joined the cast of Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron in an unspecified role. Now, the actress has commented on twitter (via DramaFever/CBM) about taking on the part, saying:

"After a long wait, I'm so happy to be back with great news. I have a lot to do ahead of me, but for now, the words 'Welcome to the Marvel Universe' are amazing and kind of overwhelming. I was a fan of Marvel Comics, and if you really like something it looks like fate can make it happen."

It's still unknown what role she will be playing in the film, and Marvel is apparently keeping it a secret for the time being.

"It would be a spoiler, so we can't tell you which character Kim Soo Hyung will play," an unnamed Marvel official said in an interview with Korean news agency OSEN. "Marvel always prohibits telling too much about the story. Her character is already decided and the scene is already written so we cast Kim Soo Hyun, but we can't let you know about her character. We only can say that her character is a substantial supporting role."

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New set photos from Avengers: Age of Ultron reveal Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and more!

Production is clearly in full swing on the Italian set of Avengers: Age of Ultron with a massive action piece lensing today. We've got a set of photos from the production, showing off a battle that includes Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye, Elizabeth Olsen's Scarlet Witch, Aaron Taylor-Johnson's Quicksilver and, it appears, even Ultron himself (along with a number of mysterious motion capture actors, too)! Check out all the images below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Robert Downey Jr. delivers the first photo from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron

Having just recently joined the ranks of Twitter, Iron Man himself Robert Downey Jr. has delivered the first official photo from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron featuring the actor and executive producer Jeremy Latcham. While there's not much to the actual photo, perhaps Downey will be following in the footsteps of Dwayne Johnson on the Hercules set and bring us images from time to time?

In other "Avengers" news, Nuke the Fridge has confirmed with former "The Incredible Hulk" Lou Ferrigno that he will be returning to voice the big green guy in the 2015 release. Ferrigno previously provided the voice for the Hulk in 2012's The Avengers, the 2008 release The Incredible Hulk, as well as Ang Lee's 2003 film HULK.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Mark Ruffalo provides an update from the Avengers: Age of Ultron set

UPDATE:
Robert Downey Jr. has now revealed another image from the set, this time of the assembled chairs for the cast. We've added it below the original story.

Following Robert Downey Jr.'s debut image yesterday from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron, it seems now The Hulk aka Mark Ruffalo is getting in on the picture taking. Just before releasing two images from the set of the highly-anticipated sequel, Ruffalo also tweeted the following:

It might be too much to ask for a photo of the gang back together once again, but we can dream. You'll find the images that Ruffalo posted to his Instagram below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Joss Whedon and Kevin Feige talk Avengers: Age of Ultron and more!

As Marvel Studios' latest release, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, continues to dominate at the box office, the studio is already full steam ahead on their next venture, Avengers: Age of Ultron, which is currently in production in London. Empire spoke with writer/director Joss Whedon and producer Kevin Feige about the project in their latest issue (special thanks to forum user 'HunBoy' for the transcriptions!) and the pair had some interesting things to say about the film's villain, new additions, and the look of the movie.

"I'm having a blast with Ultron," Whedon told the magazine. "He's not a creature of logic - he's a robot who's genuinely disturbed. We're finding out what makes him menacing and at the same time endearing and funny and strange and unexpected, and everything a robot never is."

The sequel to the 2012 film has a few more additions to the cast, including Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and Thomas Kretschmann all as new characters to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Don't worry though, as Joss has a plan for them all - they're not present for the sake of inclusion.

"I fiercely dislike the idea of just throwing in more people for the sake of doing that, but last time I had all of Earth's Mightiest Heroes versus one British character actor, and I needed more conflict."

Speaking of Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Feige says that their characters, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, will have some friction with the Avengers after they first meet up.

"They're not very happy with The Avengers. Their powers are not insignificant and they're quite different from what the Avengers have faced before."

Whedon also mentioned that with "Age of Ultron," he's going for a different visual style from the first film, and that is partially due to their filming location.

"The number of different looks and textures and moods we're getting from the British locations is stupid awesome, because this, palette-wise, is very different. I'm trying to make a different film. Because why would you make one movie twice? That seems weird."

Shifting to another film, Empire asked Kevin Feige about their upcoming August release, Guardians of the Galaxy, and whether the infamous role of Thanos had finally been cast. Feige had a cryptic reply ready, saying:

"There is an actor. I'm not sure we want to announce it yet."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Mark Ruffalo says The Hulk has an 'Even Bigger' role in Avengers: Age of Ultron

One of the highlights of Marvel's The Avengers was Mark Ruffalo not only as Bruce Banner but his giant green counterpart, The Hulk. Fans have been clamoring for more Hulk in the Marvel Cinematic Universe since then and Ruffalo says you're about to get what you want in the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron.

"[My role's] even bigger than last time, and it's more complex and it has more layers and a bit more arc," he told Total Film.

Ruffalo also spoke about the motion capture work for the film, which he seems to be enjoying even more than the last time.

"I'm really tripping on the technology of this motion-capture stuff… now I just completely embrace it and see it as this other exciting place we can go as performers."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New images from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron debut

A new video has popped up online that reveals some new photos from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron and features not only director Joss Whedon but also Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth! Check them out in the video below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Avengers: Age of Ultron lands on the cover of EW with Iron Man, Captain America and Ultron!

Entertainment Weekly has revealed the cover for their latest issue and with it comes our first official look at the villainous Ultron in the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron! The publication also offers us our first look inside the sequel by revealing some new details on the film, including the reason for Ultron's creation.

[bEW[/b] reports that Tony Stark will build the android as a tool to help save the world and to provide the rest of The Avengers some time off, but things quickly go wrong with this plan.

"Ultron sees the big picture and he goes, 'Okay, we need radical change, which will be violent and appalling, in order to make everything better'; he's not just going 'Muhaha, soon I'll rule!'" director Joss Whedon said. "He's on a mission. He wants to save us."

Check out the cover featuring first looks at Ultron as well as Captain America and Iron Man's new costumes below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New set photos from Avengers: Age of Ultron, Kevin Feige talks Avengers tower

Warning: Spoilers for Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Yesterday brought the reports on the first footage from the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron and with it our first taste of what to expect from Avengers Tower. Teased in a sequence in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, the homebase for Earth's mightiest heroes will be fully revealed in next summer's highly-anticipated sequel, and after screening the footage yesterday, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige spoke about the set and how it plays into the film.

"Last time we saw Stark Tower, from The Avengers, it had gotten beat up a little bit thanks to Hulk and thanks to Loki and the Chituari, and Pepper and Tony were standing over a table looking at plans," he told IGN. "That's where we pulled out and all the letters had fallen away except the 'A' in Stark. So what they were doing was retro-fitting for The Avengers. And that's what we see in this next film.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone – for people who are following along. S.H.I.E.L.D. was disbanded and brought down at the end of The Winter Soldier because it turned out to not be the best organisation ever.
So Tony's bank-rolling The Avengers now. And he's bank-rolling their headquarters. So it's now Avengers Tower.

"Tony designed it so in addition to a hanger for a brand-new Quinjet, laboratories, places where he can build and store his Iron Man suits, there are I believe two bars. Beautiful multiple space living rooms which are perfect for parties and social gatherings. But it’s a primary location in the film this time around."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
First official photos from Avengers: Age of Ultron revealed!

Fresh off the heels of their cover reveal, Entertainment Weekly has debuted the first official photos from the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron, including some behind-the-scenes shots. Keep your eyes peeled while looking through them and you'll notice Don Cheadle makes an appearance! Check them all out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Avengers: Age of Ultron reveals major storyline details!

Following this morning's new images from Joss Whedon's much-anticipated Avengers: Age of Ultron, EW has revealed quite a few details about the plot of the May 1, 2015 release, particularly related to James Spader's robotic antagonist!

"A lot of times when Ultron starts talking, it’s beautiful," explains Chris Evans. "It's really intelligent stuff. He's out to do the things he wants to do because he's disgusted with X, Y, and Z. You could probably sit down with Ultron and have a really intelligent conversation. He could blow your mind with his views."

An unusual foe, Ultron actually wants to bring about world peace. He simply wants to eliminate those most responsible for disrupting it: the human race.

"I know you're 'good' people," the magazine reveals as part of Ultron's dialogue to the Avengers, "I know you mean well… but you just didn't think it through… There is only one path to peace… your extermination."

The magazine confirms that Ultron's character begins as one of Tony Stark's "Iron Legion," a team of Iron Man-type robots that Stark is using to continue his crime-fighting in his absence. The character also serves as a metaphorical surrogate son to Tony and has elements of his personality.

"It's not the good version that could've come from [Stark's] intellect and personality," says Chris Hemsworth. "It's the bad son."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Joss Whedon talks Avengers: Age of Ultron's Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and The Vision

Following the reveal yesterday detailing the plans of the titular Ultron, Entertainment Weekly is back with more details from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron, this time on the brother-sister duo of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver.

"They're on Team Ultron, which makes things really hard for the Avengers because all of sudden they’re dealing with powers that they’re not used to," director Joss Whedon told the outlet. "With the [first] Avengers, everybody pretty much had the power of being able to punch somebody, and now we have a woman who can get inside your head and move objects, and a boy that can move faster than anything, and a robot [Ultron] who can self-replicate and is out of his mind. So all of sudden, it's a darker, weirder, tougher world that they’re living in."

"There's a lot of clashing. He's quick tempered. He gets agitated. He's impatient. But he's super protective," Aaron Taylor-Johnson said of his character. "They're very yin-and-yang in that twin sense. In his power, he's physical and she's psychological. My character is very much on the frontline, but he can be quite emotional. You see this beautiful tenderness between them."

Another addition to the film will see The Vision, played in person by Paul Bettany who previously only voiced J.A.R.V.I.S. in the Marvel films.

"It's not coincidence," Whedon said. "And I'm not going to tell you any more about The Vision."

The site goes on to report that they were shown test footage of Bettany in character which they said looked "a little more on the purple side of the spectrum than orange" and had "a slightly more technological edge than the original."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Comic-Con: Two Avengers: Age of Ultron concept art posters!

Marvel Studios has debuted two concept posters for Avengers: Age of Ultron which they are handing out during Preview Night at the San Diego Comic-Con. You can check them out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Comic-Con: Captain America & Black Widow featured in Avengers: Age of Ultron concept posters

On the heels of yesterday's concept posters for Avengers: Age of Ultron, featuring Iron Man and Scarlet Witch, Marvel Studios has debuted two more, this time featuring Captain America and Black Widow! Check them out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Comic-Con: New Avengers: Age of Ultron photo has Black Widow on Harley-Davidson's electric motorcycle

Last month, it was officially revealed that Harley-Davidson and Marvel Studios had teamed up once again, this time to feature their first electric motorcycle, Project Livewire, in the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron. Now, as the "Project Livewire: The Experience Tour" is set to kick-off at San Diego Comic-Con, a new image from the highly-anticipated film has debuted online with Scarlett Johansson's Black Widow riding the motorcycle during a chase scene. You can check out the new image below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Comic-Con: Quicksilver and Hawkeye get Avengers: Age of Ultron concept posters with guest appearance by The Vision!

Following the release of Iron Man and Scarlet Witch and Captain America and Black Widow, Marvel Studios has now debuted two more Avengers: Age of Ultron concept posters, this time featuring Quicksilver and Hawkeye! Pay close attention to Quicksilver's poster and you'll notice The Vision hanging out in the background! Check them out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Comic-Con: The Hulk and Thor get their own Avengers: Age of Ultron concept posters, See the full picture!

First came Iron Man and Scarlet Witch, which were followed by Captain America and Black Widow. That is when fans started to realize all of these images fit together. Yesterday brought us Hawkeye and Quicksilver, with a guest appearance by The Vision, and now Marvel Studios has revealed the final pieces for their Avengers: Age of Ultron poster - The Hulk and Thor! Check them out all individually and then all together below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Comic-Con: Captain America's cracked shield from Avengers: Age of Ultron

Marvel today continued unveiling a series of props from next year's Avengers: Age of Ultron at the San Diego Comic-Con (you can see some of the earlier ones here), and last night they showed off a version of Captain America's shield after it had been cracked, presumably by Ultron. They now have it on display at the Marvel booth and released the below photo.

Staff online

• spylab
    Shalom
  • abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
alkapsal