Anthem MRX310, MRX510 and MRX710

ichaltou

Αλλαχτήρι
Reaction score
Δεν έχω ακούσει κάποιον αλλά σίγουρα βάζουν τα πραγματικά τους watt.

Σαν σύστημα ισοστάθμισης τι λέει το Arc? Έχουμε κάνα κάτοχο;

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Reaction score
απ οτι διαβαζω απο χρηστες των ενισχυτων (510 & 710), αυτο που ουσιαστικα πληρωνεις στους ενισχυτες αυτους, ειναι το συστημα ισοσταθμισης....γιατι απο ευκολιες, με τα σημερινα δεδομενα του ανταγωνισμου, ειναι μαλλον "λιγοι"...

το συστημα ισοσταθμισης τωρα (απ οτι λενε) ειναι καλυτερο απ αυτο που υπηρχε στα προηγουμενα μοντελα...γρηγοροτερους υπολογισμους και "χεριασμα"...υπαρχουν ομως θεματα, σε οσους δεν εχουν εμπειρια και γενικα δεν ειναι αυτο που λεμε "μετραμε-ισοσταθμιζουμε αυτοματα-χεριαζουμε λιγο αν χρειαζεται -τελειωσαμε"...πχ μια αναφορα για το κρος :
What is the difference between Crossover and Cutoff as they apply to ARC implementation?

A: Bob Pariseau says "For a main speaker, the Cutoff is the lowest frequency where ARC applies resources for correction. Think of it as the other end of Max EQ Frequency. I'm not sure, but I suspect there's actually at least an octave of slop in there rather than it being a hard stopping point. I.e., application of correction resources sort of rolls-off below that frequency.

The Crossover is where ARC imposes a roll-off -- an attenuation -- of the bass output of a main speaker -- i.e., because the bass is being steered to the subwoofer. The roll-off is 12dB per octave as I recall. That is at half the Crossover frequency the speaker output will be 12dB below the basic volume level of the ARC solution (with possible adjustment for Room Gain).

In the current ARC version, the Cutoff and Crossover for the main speakers are ALWAYS set the same. Which makes sense. If ARC isn't going to correct that speaker very far below the Cutoff frequency, then you want the output of the speaker below that point to be attenuated. Which is just what the Crossover does. So if you alter the Cutoff for a main speaker in the Targets window, you are ALSO altering its Crossover. This will be readily visible in the shape of the new Targets curve.

The same sort of thing happens for the Subwoofer, but at the HIGH frequency end of its output. Think of the Cutoff of the Subwoofer as kind of like Max EQ Frequency for the sub.

One big difference is that the current version of ARC allows the sub Cutoff and sub Crossover to be DIFFERENT. ARC controls the Crossover (since allowing you to alter it would over-constrain the solution -- i.e., the Crossover needs to be set in a way that works with what's going on with the main speakers). But you can tweak the Cutoff.

ARC itself often uses this freedom to improve the solution. Typically the sub's Crossover will be set at a lower frequency than the Cutoff. This attenuates the high end output of the sub, but still allows correction resources to be applied above that point."
σε γενικες γραμμες το αποτελεσμα μπορει να ειναι απο πολυ καλο εως εξαιρετικο, αλλα χρειαζεται προσοχη και πολυ καλο διαβασμα του πως δουλευει το συστημα...

επισης υπαρχαν καποια θεματακια σε λιγα μηχανακια, με προβληματα με θυρες hdmi που δεν λειτουργουσαν ξαφνικα και με θεματα με τη συνδεση στο ιντερνετ, καθως και με αναφορες σε προβληματα ανακτησης ή αποθηκευσης των ρυθμισεων της ισοσταθμισης...

δεν κανουν απευθειας αποκωδικοποιηση dsd αλλα το δεχονται ως pcm. γισ οσους θελουν να παιξουν sacd...

οι πλακετες με το hardware κλπ, κατασκευαζονται ολες στον Καναδα και στελνονται στη κινα για συναρμολογηση...μια μεγαλη διαφορα σε σχεση με τα προηγουμενα μοντελα...γι αυτο και στα νεα μοντελα ολες οι πλακετες ειναι κοκκινου χρωματος...

το καλο ειναι οτι η εταιρια βγαζει συχνα firmware updates που λυνουν καποια προβληματα....

σε γενικες γραμμες οι χρηστες ειναι ευχαριστημενοι απο τα μηχανακια...

αλλα δεν ειναι τοσο Plug n play οσο πχ ενας denon ή pioneer...

αναλυτικοτερα απο εδω...

Last edited:

Zizik

Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *
Super Moderator
Reaction score
http://www.soundandvision.com/content/anthem-mrx-710-av-receiver

Two channels driven continuously into 8-ohm loads:
0.1% distortion at 118.5 watts
1% distortion at 138.2 watts

Five channels driven continuously into 8-ohm loads:
0.1% distortion at 102.4 watts