Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice (2016)

Ποιον ήρωα συμπαθείτε περισσότερο;

• Superman

• Batman

Results are only viewable after voting.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman vs. Superman is officially titled Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!

With production now underway, Zack Snyder's Man of Steel followup, so far referred to as Batman vs. Superman, has an official title. Get ready for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice on May 6, 2016! Check out official logo artwork below and be sure to visit the official site at BatmanvSupermanDawnofJustice.com!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set photos show off a Lexcorp helicopter

Production continues on Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and some new images from the Michigan set have hit Twitter today thanks to eagle-eyed fan Joe Stoiko. Check out his shots of a Superman statue and a Lexcorp helicopter below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice adds Scoot McNairy

Already a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe thanks to his appearance in "All Hail the King," Scoot McNairy is headed to the Distinguished Competition. Deadline reports that the Argo star will play an unspecified role in Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

McNairy is currently in the theaters in The Rover opposite Guy Pearce and Robert Pattinson. He's also starring on AMC's new series "Halt and Catch Fire" and will again star opposite Affleck in the upcoming Gone Girl.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Batman v Superman image reveals Henry Cavill in Clark Kent mode

The Royal Marines Charitable Trust Fund, an organization in the UK for serving and retired Royal Marines and their families, revealed an image on their Twitter feed early this morning featuring supporter Henry Cavill, who just so happened to be in costume as Clark Kent on the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Check it out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
First look at Superman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!

Following a look at Henry Cavill as Clark Kent earlier this week, Warner Bros. Pictures has now revealed the first photo (via USA Today) of the Man of Steel star as Superman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice!

Director Zack Snyder tells the newspaper that adding DC Comics characters such as Batman (Ben Affleck), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher) makes the movie "thicker, denser and more epic" than Man of Steel and allows it to be the next step toward building a strong movie universe that will ultimately lead to Snyder's Justice League.

USA Today adds that "'Dawn of Justice' continues to immerse Superman on Earth by working at the Daily Planet as Clark Kent along with Lois Lane (Amy Adams) and Perry White (Laurence Fishburne). But it also takes him to new environments such as Gotham City and introduces larger threats, including Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg). The debuting heroes Superman meets will affect his perspective on Earth and on the ones he loves, and Snyder feels his convictions will be drawn into question as well."

As far as Affleck's Batman, Snyder said to expect an older, road-weary take on the Dark Knight. "It's cooler to see a crusty old Batman beating the snot out of guys," he said.

Snyder also explained the 'v' in the title instead of the traditional 'vs.' They did it "to keep it from being a straight 'versus' movie, even in the most subtle way."

Snyder added that he has yet to film any scenes with Gadot as the Amazonian princess. "She's working out and getting buff and ripped."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Comic-Con: New photo of Ben Affleck as Batman debuts!

Having already revealed new images of his cape and cowl yesterday, Warner Bros. has debuted an official new photo of Ben Affleck as Batman from the highly-anticipated Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice! Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Comic-Con: Description of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice teaser, plus Wonder Woman revealed!

At their Hall H panel at the San Diego Comic-Con, Warner Bros. officially debuted our first look at Gal Gadot in costume as Wonder Woman for the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! Check it out below!

In addition, the first teaser for the film was screened and it as a follows:

"Batman is standing on a Gotham rooftop in the rain. His costume isn't what we've seen already. It's big and bulky, like his armor in The Dark Knight Returns. His eyes light up, solid white. He's moving a tarp, revealing the bat signal He turns it on and the camera tracks up to the sky. Superman is there, hovering in the light, and he doesn't look happy. His eyes light up with heat vision as he glares at Batman."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice, San Diego Comic Con 2014 teaser trailer leaked: (bad quality)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ben Affleck opens up about playing the Dark Knight in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Almost one year ago, Ben Affleck was cast as Batman in Warner Bros. upcoming Man of Steel follow-up, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Since then he has spoken about the role and fan reactions to some extent, but in a recent interview with EW, Affleck was able to talk about playing the character while in the middle of production on the film.

"Before I took the role, Warner Bros. gave me a bunch of past reactions to casting and said, 'Are you sure you want to get into this? This is part and parcel of these movies now. There's a lot of active fans with a lot of opinions.' To me, having been through a certain amount of that, it doesn't really… Everyone's entitled to their opinion. I wouldn't have taken the part if I didn't trust my instincts in terms of the filmmaking. I think Chris Terrio wrote a terrific script. Zack's a great visual director. And there's an interesting take. I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think I could do it. I have the benefit of a lot of that understanding."

Affleck also spoke about getting in shape for the role, saying:

"I'm right in the middle of shooting now. It's a process that I'll probably have better perspective on when I'm done. I can tell you that every time I do a role, it's the responsibility of an actor to get their physical self as close to the role as possible. And Batman's obviously got a set of expectations that are tough. So I spent a lot of time working out. And it's a far cry from Gone Girl where my character is described as 'puffy and hungover.' I want you to know I worked equally hard at both!"

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New photos from the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice debut

Production continues in the Motor City on Warner Bros.' upcoming DC film Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and the Twitter account @BananaDoc (via CBM) has a number of new images from the set, including new looks at stars Tao Okamoto, Holly Hunter, Scoot McNairy, and the Man of Steel himself, Henry Cavill! Check them out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Henry Cavill dons his new super suit in latest Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set photo

Despite an HD image of Henry Cavill's new Superman suit already being online, a new photo (via MTV) from the set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has started to make the rounds showing Cavill in costume on the set, and we've got to admit it's a little exciting. Check it out below!

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Henry Cavill and Amy Adams take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in costume on the set of Batman v Superman!

Last week, we saw a number of the cast and crew of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, but they've all been out-shined now as stars Henry Cavill and Amy Adams have debuted their own video from the set of the film where they've taken the challenge in costume! Following the set photos that debuted last week, this video certainly provides us with one of our best looks at the new Superman suit yet. Check it out in the player below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set photos reveal a Gotham City location

Production continues on the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and a few more set photos have made their way online (via CBM) and feature an interesting location: The Gotham City Jail! Check them out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Jesse Eisenberg describes a 'complicated, challenging' Lex Luthor

Although we've already seen official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice images featuring Ben Affleck's Batman, Henry Cavill's Superman and Gal Gadot's Wonder Woman, Jesse Eisenberg's take on Lex Luthor is still largely a mystery. Today, in an interview with Total Film, Eisenberg drops a few clues about what fans can expect from his presumably villainous turn in the March 25, 2016 release.

"I got to know one of the writers Chris Terrio, and we were able to discuss things at length and figure out who this person is to create a real psychology behind what is, perhaps, in a comic book, a less than totally modern psychology," he says. "I can only say I've been asked to play an interesting role. A complicated, challenging person... There are some indications of how the character should behave based on the script, and then an actor makes it his or her own."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Clark Kent spotted in Gotham City in new Batman v Superman set photos

More photos are rolling in today from the set of Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Today's shots reveal leading man Henry Cavill disguised as Clark Kent, standing outside a Gotham City jail. Check them out below, courtesy of Twitter accounts HenryCavillNews and Bananadoc.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
More images of the Batmobile from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice debut!

Earlier today, we got our first images of the new Batmobile on the Detroit set of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice as a stunt scene was being prepared for shooting. Now a few more images of the vehicle, along with the alternate stunt model, have debuted online. Check them out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice's Batmobile gets an official still!

Featured in set photos this morning, the Batmobile from Zack Snyder's highly-anticipated Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is ready for its closeup! Snyder just posted the below image to social media, revealing Bruce Wayne's ride in all its armored glory!

"Here’s a real picture of the Batmobile," Snyder writes.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice set photos reveal the Batmobile in action!

Last week, we were given a number of different set photos of the new Batmobile in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, including a very cool official still. Now, as production continues on the film in Detroit, a number of images of the Batmobile speeding down the street have been taken and revealed online over at AutoBlog.com. Check them all out by clicking here!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Producer talks Ben Affleck casting in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Charles Roven produced all three entries in Christopher Nolan's blockbuster Dark Knight trilogy, and now that he's knee deep in director Zack Snyder's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, he's talked to The Hollywood Reporter about why controversial choice Ben Affleck was always their #1 pick to reboot Batman.

"He was the first guy we went to. That's who we wanted," explains Roven. "We knew that we wanted a very mature Batman, because we wanted to juxtapose him with this very young Superman. So we wanted a guy who was tougher, rugged, who had signs of life, who had lived a hard life, and we wanted the guy to have chops, for sure. So when we went down that list, there just weren't a tremendous number of guys who could carry that."

Roven says that while Nolan remains onboard the sequel to last year's Man of Steel as an executive producer, his involvement took a back seat to directing Interstellar, yet was integral in the casting of Affleck. Apparently another item on Roven, Snyder and Nolan's checklist for Bat-candidates was a height requirement, something which Affleck had in spades.

"We also wanted a guy with big stature. Ben is 6' 4". Henry [Cavill] is 6'1". We wanted Batman to tower over Superman. Not hugely, not like a basketball player. Superman needed to 'look up' to Batman. We wanted that dynamic, and Ben could do that, easily," Roven continued.

Of course, other thesps were earmarked for the role at one point, including Ryan Gosling, who turned it down flat, and Josh Brolin, who had discussions with Zack Snyder that evolved into a mutual decision that it was not the best idea. Affleck needed a bit of persuading as well.

"I wouldn't say he hesitated," Roven says of Affleck's decision. "I think that what he did do was that he made sure that he understood what Zack was looking for. [Affleck] wanted to know exactly how Zack planned on treating this Bruce Wayne that was going to make him completely different even though he was still Bruce Wayne, still Batman. He's much more of a social animal in the Bruce Wayne incarnation, but he's also an extremely rough guy in the Batman incarnation - very, very, very rough."

Sounds like Affleck's Bruce Wayne public persona will be less a smug brat/Howard Hughes-esque recluse as the Christian Bale incarnation and more a Type-A, media savvy businessman. We also like the sound of a fiercer, more brutal Caped Crusader. They don't call him the Dark Knight for nothing.

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
alkapsal