Now You See Me 2 (2016)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Έναν χρόνο αφότου κατάφεραν να ξεγελάσουν το FBI κερδίζοντας την αγάπη του κοινού με τα μαγικά τους θεάματα σε στιλ Ρομπέν των Δασών, οι μάγοι βρίσκονται και πάλι στο προσκήνιο για ένα θέαμα που ελπίζουν θα ξεσκεπάσει τις ανήθικες πρακτικές ενός μεγιστάνα της τεχνολογίας. Ο άνδρας πίσω από τα κόλπα τους είναι ο Ουόλτερ Μέιμπρι (Ντάνιελ Ράντκλιφ), ένα παιδί-θαύμα του τεχνολογικού κόσμου που αναγκάζει τους Καβαλάρηδες να σχεδιάσουν την πιο απίθανη ληστεία τους μέχρι τώρα. Η μόνη τους ελπίδα είναι να καταφέρουν ένα τελευταίο, φαινομενικά αδύνατο κόλπο για να καθαρίσουν το όνομά τους και να αποκαλύψουν τον σατανικό εγκέφαλο πίσω από όλα.

Release Date: June 10, 2016

The Four Horsemen [Jesse Eisenberg, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Lizzy Caplan] return for a second mind-bending adventure, elevating the limits of stage illusion to new heights and taking them around the globe. One year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public’s adulation with their Robin Hood-style magic spectacles, the illusionists resurface for a comeback performance in hopes of exposing the unethical practices of a tech magnate. The man behind their vanishing act is none other than Walter Mabry [Daniel Radcliffe], a tech prodigy who threatens the Horsemen into pulling off their most impossible heist yet. Their only hope is to perform one last unprecedented stunt to clear their names and reveal the mastermind behind it all.

Cast: Woody Harrelson, Mark Ruffalo, Daniel Radcliffe, Michael Caine, Morgan Freeman, Jesse Eisenberg, Jay Chou, Lizzy Caplan, Dave Franco

Studio: Summit Entertainment (Lionsgate)
Director: Jon M. Chu
Screenwriter: Ed Solomon, Pete Chiarelli
Genre: Thriller, Action, Crime

Official Website: http://nowyouseememovie.com / https://www.facebook.com/NowYouSeeMeMovie

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Daniel Radcliffe to appear in Now You See Me 2

Harry Potter as Michael Caine's son in Now You See Me 2? It's happening! HeyUGuys tells us they got a chance to talk to Michael Caine, who dropped this surprise on them:

"There's a sequel to Now You See Me and we're shooting in London. I shoot in December, the whole of December in London, and my son is Harry Potter. I thought it'd be funny, me and Daniel Radcliffe as father and son."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Daniel Radcliffe, Lizzy Caplan and Jay Chou confirmed for Now You See Me 2

After Michael Caine spilled the beans last month, it's now official: "Harry Potter" star Daniel Radcliffe will get his magic on again playing Caine's son Walter in Now You See Me 2. He will be joined by Lizzy Caplan and Jay Chou in the Lionsgate sequel to 2013's surprise smash.

"Masters of Sex" star Caplan, who appears alongside Seth Rogen and James Franco in this fall's The Interview, will play a character named Lula, while another Rogen buddy Chou (Kato in The Green Hornet, and who also performs several songs in The Interview) will play a character named Li.

In early October, Caine, who played insurance magnate Arthur Tressler, said "There’s a sequel to 'Now You See Me' and we’re shooting in London. I shoot in December, the whole of December in London, and my son is Harry Potter. I thought it’d be funny, me and Daniel Radcliffe as father and son."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Now You See Me 2 subtitled The Second Act

Mark Ruffalo’s Dylan Rhodes had some pretty startling reveals in the first Now You See Me, which makes it logical that Ruffalo (via his Instagram account) should reveal the sequel’s subtitle Now You See Me: The Second Act. This falls into what fellow returning star Michael Caine said in another magic-themed movie, The Prestige, about magicians having three distinct acts to every trick: The Pledge, The Turn and The Prestige. Check out the pic below!

The Turn is described in The Prestige as a point when, “the magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you’re looking for the secret… but you won’t find it, because of course you’re not really looking. You don’t really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn’t clap yet.”

One year after outwitting the FBI and winning the public’s adulation with their mind-bending spectacles, the Four Horsemen resurface in Now You See Me: The Second Act only to find themselves face to face with a new enemy who enlists them to pull off their most dangerous heist yet.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
First look at the cast of Now You See Me: The Second Act

Five weeks into shooting, Summit Entertainment has revealed (via Fandango) a first look at the cast of Now You See Me: The Second Act. From left to right are Mark Ruffalo, Jesse Eisenberg, Lizzy Caplan, Woody Harrelson, Dave Franco, Daniel Radcliffe (“Harry Potter” films) and Michael Caine.

Radcliffe is playing Caine’s son in the sequel. Isla Fisher was unable to reprise her role of Henley Reeves due to her pregnancy, so Caplan was cast as a new character named Lula.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The four horsemen are back in the Now You See Me 2 trailer

Lionsgate has debuted the first official trailer for the magic-themed caper Now You See Me 2. You can watch the Now You See Me 2 trailer in the player below!

Το official teaser:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Now You See Me 2 trailer reveals the second act

Summit Entertainment has released a new Now You See Me 2 trailer, which you can check out below!

Το official trailer 1:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Now You See Me 2 poster has a full deck

Lionsgate (via director Jon M. Chu) has revealed the new poster for Now You See Me 2, which is set for a June 10 release. Check out the Now You see Me 2 poster below, and also 3 more posters we owed you.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Now You See Me 2 trailer released

Lionsgate has revealed a new trailer for Now You See Me 2, which is set for a June 10 release. Check out the Now You see Me 2 trailer below!

Το official trailer 2:

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
corfu11