Γινε και εσυ Ραδιοφωνικος Παραγωγος

Christiana

Muzik
Reaction score
Spooky Tooth - Wings On My heart από το LP " Witness" (1973)
Μιας και φαινεται ότι εχω βρει το κουμπι του μελους Christiana, άλλη μια αφιερωση που πιστευω επισης θ'αρεσει.
Αχ,αρέσει πολύ!

Reaction score
Dino Valente - Time από το LP "Dino Valente" (1968) και παλι

Κι ένα τραγουδι αφιερωμενο εξαιρετικα στον Monsignor Georges που εχω καιρο να του αφιερωσω κατι και ξερω ότι θα του αρεσει. Αντε και πιες και καμμια τσικουδιά για παρτυ μου. :drinks:
E,ας βάλουμε και αυτό που μου αρέσει και εμένα.
Aν και έπρεπε να βάλεις όλο το lp cosmarpan να παίζει.

Dino Valente-New Wind Blowing
Εχουμε και τα albums.
Περιμενω καποιον απο εσας (Χριστιανα, cosmarpan) να το βαλει.
Aλλο ενα με τη φωναρα του.
WHAT ABOUT ME (1971)

Reaction score
Τι καταπληκτικό κομμάτι είναι αυτό; :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Μπράβο!
Βγαλμένο κυριολεκτικά από τα 60's.
Με τπτ δεν θα πίστευα ότι είναι κομμάτι του 2014 άν δεν το έψαχνα.
1000 ευχαριστώ που μου το έμαθες.
Και πάλι μπράβο! :thumbsup: :)

Y

Yiannis_B

According to Robert Schock, a U.S. Navy diver on board the USS Bunker Hill, Ensign Ogawa's aircraft was not completely destroyed after penetrating the flight deck, but remained partially intact and did not catch fire. Instead, the wreckage rested on the hangar deck of Bunker Hill, half awash in water, with live wires sparking all around. Schock found Ensign Ogawa dead in the cockpit, and removed Ogawa's name tag from his flight suit, along with a letter Ogawa carried with him on his last mission, some photographs, a belt from Ogawa's parachute harness, and a large smashed aviator watch of the type that Japanese pilots wore around their necks.

On March 27, 2001, Yoko Ogawa, Ogawa's grandniece, her mother, and Masao Kunimine, an old college friend of Kiyoshi Ogawa, received these personal effects in San Francisco, nearly 56 years after Operation Kikusui No. 6.[9]
In his last letter, Ensign Kiyoshi Ogawa wrote to his parents:

"I will make a sortie, flying over those calm clouds in a peaceful emotion. I can think about neither life nor death. A man should die once, and no day is more honorable than today to dedicate myself for the eternal cause. (...) I will go to the front smiling. On the day of the sortie too, and forever."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiyoshi_Ogawa

Yasuo Kuwahara - The Song of Japanese Autumn

Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος
  • Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *
  • spylab
    Shalom

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads