Γινε και εσυ Ραδιοφωνικος Παραγωγος

Reaction score
According to Robert Schock, a U.S. Navy diver on board the USS Bunker Hill, Ensign Ogawa's aircraft was not completely destroyed after penetrating the flight deck, but remained partially intact and did not catch fire. Instead, the wreckage rested on the hangar deck of Bunker Hill, half awash in water, with live wires sparking all around. Schock found Ensign Ogawa dead in the cockpit, and removed Ogawa's name tag from his flight suit, along with a letter Ogawa carried with him on his last mission, some photographs, a belt from Ogawa's parachute harness, and a large smashed aviator watch of the type that Japanese pilots wore around their necks.

On March 27, 2001, Yoko Ogawa, Ogawa's grandniece, her mother, and Masao Kunimine, an old college friend of Kiyoshi Ogawa, received these personal effects in San Francisco, nearly 56 years after Operation Kikusui No. 6.[9]
In his last letter, Ensign Kiyoshi Ogawa wrote to his parents:

"I will make a sortie, flying over those calm clouds in a peaceful emotion. I can think about neither life nor death. A man should die once, and no day is more honorable than today to dedicate myself for the eternal cause. (...) I will go to the front smiling. On the day of the sortie too, and forever."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiyoshi_Ogawa

Yasuo Kuwahara - The Song of Japanese Autumn

Μιάς και αναφέρθηκες στους καμικάζι, σου αφιερώνω ένα κομμάτι που ελπίζω να μην το ξέρεις και να σου αρέσει.
Οι στίχοι μιλούν γιά τις τελευταίες στιγμές ενός καμικάζι.
Από τα πολύ αγαπημένα μου κομμάτια

Leaving alone..flying above you...

Goodbye to my friends
My home and my family
I'm not coming home
You know that i'll miss you...

The rays of the sun
The sea of the sky
Frozen in time
You're askin me why...

Feeling alone
Flying above you
I'm not coming home
Now I know, now I know that I love you...

Thompson Twins - Kamikaze (1983)

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
albie