Avengers: Age Of Ultron (2015)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Joss Whedon addresses bridging Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Avengers: Age of Ultron

In the shuffle and madness of San Diego Comic-Con, this one kind of got lost, but Avengers: Age of Ultron director Joss Whedon was present for a short Q&A session at Nerd HQ where he was asked about the upcoming film. Specifically, Whedon was asked how he will have Captain America focus on the threat of Ultron in next year's sequel when this year's "The Winter Soldier" ended with him searching for Bucky Barnes.

"The fact is, Ultron is a clear and present danger and Bucky's in the wind. We do mention the fact that that's his sort of primary thing, but he's also working with The Avengers too. We're not ignoring it, but he definitely has to deal with a mad 8 foot robot, because that's one of those things that you put it off and it just gets worse."

You can check out the video below and skip to the 41:23 mark to hear Joss's comment.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Stellan Skarsgard set to return for Avengers: Age of Ultron

Total Film (via CBM) has confirmed that everyone’s favorite astrophysicist from the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Dr. Erik Selvig as played by Stellan Skarsgard, will return for the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron, reprising the role he played in both "Thor" films as well as the first "Avengers" movie.

"I'm going to be in Avengers: Age Of Ultron, a small appearance. It's something really nice," the actor revealed.

Skarsgard went on to reveal that his next appearance could be sans clothes just like one of his scenes in Thor: The Dark World.

"Yeah, I was naked again," he said. "They called my agent and said, 'Do you think Stellan will mind being naked?' My agent laughed his head off. Yeah, I almost insist!"

The outlet then asked what he could say about the upcoming "Avengers" sequel, and although it's not much, he provides an interesting idea of where to expect him in the film's plot.

"First of all, I don't know what I'm allowed to say, but usually they call me in if they need something explained. There's a lot of explanations to do when it comes to that universe."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The official Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer and poster are here!

Although it was supposed to premiere during next week's new episode of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," Marvel Studios has gone ahead and officially released the Avengers: Age of Ultron teaser trailer following an online leak.

"Dammit, Hydra," Marvel tweeted in response to the rapid spread of the leaked trailer.

Thankfully, you can now check out a wholly official version in the player below along with the just-released teaser poster underneath!

Το official trailer 1:

Και το official poster:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
James Spader talks playing psychopathic villain in Avengers: Age of Ultron

As you may have learned yesterday in the awesome teaser trailer for Avengers: Age of Ulton, the title villain has no strings to hold him down, and like Pinocchio, his voice actor James Spader cannot lie about just how nutty the character is in an interview with Total Film.

"There's a humorous aspect to him, which is something that drew me in from the very first conversation I had with Joss [Whedon]," Spader revealed. "In many ways he's a child, this character, because he's a brand new being who's just come to be. And yet, through artificial intelligence, he has an incredible capacity for knowledge. So he's a very powerful, smart child."

The cybernetic baddie enjoys the sound of "everyone screaming for mercy," but Spader is quick to deny too many similarities with his Golden Globe-nominated role as criminal-turned-FBI profiler Raymond "Red" Reddington on the hit show "The Blacklist."

"Ultron takes abrupt turns in scenes," Spader explained. "Red isn't pyschopathic but Ultron is. Yes, he is psychopathic. He's really batsh*t crazy!"

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New photo from Avengers: Age of Ultron released

As part of their 2015 Preview, Walt Disney Studios has released a new photo from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Age of Ultron which you can view below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Marvel reveals new Avengers: Age of Ultron promo art

Marvel Studios (via the SuperHeroHype Forums and Reddit) have revealed new promo art for their summer release Avengers: Age of Ultron, which includes more Hulkbuster action, more Ultron being his big bad self, Thor in a very Frazetta-era Conan pose standing atop a mountain of robot skulls, Black Widow and profiles featuring the origins of Vision and Ultron. Check out these glimpses of coolness below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
More promo art for Avengers: Age of Ultron debuts online

Following yesterday’s batch of promo art from Avengers: Age of Ultron, a number of additional images have appeared online, including more shots of The Vision and Hulkbuster Iron Man. Check them out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The new Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer is here!

Following its debut on the College Football Playoff National Championship on ESPN, Marvel Studios has now brought online the new Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer, which you can watch using the player below!

Το official trailer 2 που μόλις κυκλοφόρησε:

Last edited:

Gojakla

Αρχαιολάγνος πιουριτανίστας
Reaction score
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC

!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Paul Bettany calls Avengers: Age of Ultron ‘the biggest thing Marvel’s ever done’

Paul Bettany perhaps has the strangest journey of any of the Marvel Studios actors, beginning as just a voice of Tony Stark’s (Robert Downey Jr.) J.A.R.V.I.S. He’ll transition into a full physical hero this summer in Avengers: Age of Ultron as The Vision. Speaking with Radio Times, Bettany had high praise for the upcoming sequel.

“I’ve never been on a bigger set on my entire life than in The Avengers (Age of Ultron),” the actor says. “One [part] seemed to be the corner of a town, with helicopter cameras, and drone cameras flying about. I just haven’t seen anything that big, so it was like being a kid on a film set again…This is the biggest thing Marvel have ever done. It was enormous. I remember, we were at Comic-con, and they showed a portion of the footage, and I was just gobsmacked. And I looked down the row and every one of the Avengers was the same. Including Samuel Jackson – and his whole modus operandi is ‘I’ve seen everything before, I’m the most chilled out, relaxed man and I’ve seen everything…’and he was as knocked out as anyone. It’s huge.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The Avengers assemble in Empire’s Age of Ultron cover!

Empire has debuted the covers for their latest issue and the Avengers have fully assembled along with the titular Ultron from this year’s sequel. Check them out below in addition to some new scanned images from the film.

Reactions: PPG

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
It’s official: Spider-Man enters the Marvel cinematic universe!

Sony Pictures Entertainment and Marvel Studios officially announced today that Sony is bringing Marvel into the amazing world of Spider-Man! As such, Marvel Studios has also shifted its upcoming release calendar.

Under a new deal, a new Spider-Man (not Andrew Garfield) will first appear in a currently-unspecified Marvel film within the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Sony Pictures will thereafter release the next installment of its $4 billion Spider-Man franchise, on July 28, 2017, in a film that will be co-produced by Kevin Feige and his expert team at Marvel and Amy Pascal, who oversaw the franchise launch for the studio 13 years ago. Together, they will collaborate on a new creative direction for the web slinger. Sony Pictures will continue to finance, distribute, own and have final creative control of the Spider-Man films.

Marvel and Sony Pictures are also exploring opportunities to integrate characters from the MCU into future Spider-Man films.

The new relationship follows a decade of speculation among fans about whether Spider-Man – who has always been an integral and important part of the larger Marvel Universe in the comic books – could become part of the Marvel Universe on the big screen. Spider-Man has more than 50 years of history in Marvel’s world, and with this deal, fans will be able to experience Spider-Man taking his rightful place among other super heroes in the MCU.

“Spider-Man is one of Marvel’s great characters,” says Bob Iger, Chairman and CEO, The Walt Disney Company, “beloved around the world. We’re thrilled to work with Sony Pictures to bring the iconic web-slinger into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, which opens up fantastic new opportunities for storytelling and franchise building.”

“We always want to collaborate with the best and most successful filmmakers to grow our franchises and develop our characters. Marvel, Kevin Feige and Amy, who helped orchestrate this deal, are the perfect team to help produce the next chapter of Spider-Man,” said Michael Lynton, Chairman and CEO of Sony Pictures Entertainment. “This is the right decision for the franchise, for our business, for Marvel, and for the fans.”

“Sony Pictures and Marvel Studios share a love for the characters in the Spider-Man universe and have a long, successful history of working together. This new level of collaboration is the perfect way to take Peter Parker’s story into the future,” added Doug Belgrad, president, Sony Pictures Entertainment Motion Picture Group.

“I am thrilled to team with my friends at Sony Pictures along with Amy Pascal to produce the next Spider-Man movie,” said Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige. “Amy has been deeply involved in the realization on film of one of the world’s most beloved characters. Marvel’s involvement will hopefully deliver the creative continuity and authenticity that fans demand from the MCU. I am equally excited for the opportunity to have Spider-Man appear in the MCU, something which both we at Marvel, and fans alike, have been looking forward to for years.”

Spider-Man, embraced all over the world, is the most successful franchise in the history of Sony Pictures, with the five films having taken in more than $4 billion worldwide.

As a result of the new deal, Thor: Ragnarok will now arrive nearly four months later than planned, moving to November 3, 2017 (from July 28). Black Panther, which previously held that spot, gets delayed eight months, going from that original November 3 date to July 6, 2018. That, in turn, bumps Captain Marvel to November 2, 2018 and moves Inhumans all the way to July 12, 2019. The two-part Avengers: Infinity War: Part I and Avengers: Infinity War: Part II, meanwhile, remains set for release May 4, 2018 and May 3, 2019.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Mark Ruffalo talks Hulking out for Avengers: Age of Ultron and beyond

Those lucky blokes at Empire got the chance to catch up with Mark Ruffalo on the set of May’s Avengers: Age of Ultron for an in-depth discussion about the character and what direction he’s headed in for the sequel (and beyond).

“I think he’s definitely matured a little bit since the last one,” said Ruffalo, who showed the first inklings of Banner mastering his alter-ego in 2012’s The Avengers. “He’s become more acclimated to this thing and to being part of the team. I think he feels more a part of them all. But in this particular take on it, it’s a much more character-driven version of The Avengers than the first one. It gets a little deeper into each character. S.H.I.E.L.D. is not happening anymore, so there’s not that much time spent with the S.H.I.E.L.D. stuff.”

We’ve all salivated over that footage of Tony Stark’s Hulkbuster in action, but you might be surprised to learn who designed the new suit… Bruce Banner himself!

“Hulk is the kind of wild card,” Ruffalo admits. “He’s the loose cannon of the group. He’s more like an atom bomb. You could guess where he’s going to go but he could go either way. I think that there is, obviously, the day when everyone expects it to go wrong and that day comes. And they’re ready. And Bruce designed the contingency plan. As much as you feel Bruce has some mastery over it – certainly, with ‘I’m always angry’ and he can turn into it at will – I still feel that there’s some part of him that doesn’t completely trust it and doesn’t completely trust himself.”

While the “Jekyl & Hyde” duality has always existed in the character, Ruffalo and writer/director Joss Whedon get to explore more of the nuances of that dynamic this time around.

“There’s a battle going on between these two opposing egos that live inside him,” says Ruffalo. “He’s definitely worried that the day is going to come when the Hulk gets the best of him, and maybe won’t release him, maybe won’t give him back. The Hulk knows this too. There’s a moment in here where he, begrudgingly, decides to go back to Banner. Who knows where these things will go, but as Bruce is able to impress his will on the Hulk, going into The Hulk and being inside the Hulk when he’s raging, The Hulk’s will is also growing and able to impress upon Bruce. That makes for some wild things. We’re laying the groundwork for that here. It’ll be interesting to see if that ends up being what would be the next Hulk movie.”

As for that idea of a new solo Hulk movie, Ruffalo is very conscious of why his version may work better as a supporting character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe after the middling performance of 2003’s Hulk and 2008’s The Incredible Hulk.

“It’s a tough nut to crack,” he admits. “Traditionally you’re watching a guy who doesn’t want to do the very thing that you want him to do. It’s hard to take for two hours. I don’t know how many times you can use that same framing for it, but now he’s maturing and there’s a cool dynamic growing between Banner and The Hulk. And the CGI is so much better. The stuff we can do now, you can do a real performance. I’ve been working with Andy Serkis [at his Imaginarium studio] and he has it set up where you go in there and you just start working on a character. It is so exciting to me, because I can do whatever I can imagine, with a team of people of course.”

The idea of Banner becoming Hulk semi-permanently is something that has been explored in the comics before, starting in the January 1991 issue #377 of the original “Incredible Hulk” run, where all the intelligence of Banner (without the awkward nerdy baggage) merged into the body of the Hulk in an incarnation nicknamed The Professor.

This could be fertile ground to explore in the two-part, Avengers: Infinity War: Part I and Part II, or even in the upcoming Captain America: Civil War, which seems to have costumed heroes coming out of it like an overflowing piñata. Since there’s no solo movie on the horizon, and James Gunn was very firm that the green monster will NOT pop up in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, which film on the MCU calendar would you like to see Banner Hulk-out in next?

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Check out the official poster for Avengers: Age of Ultron!

Marvel Studios has released the official poster for Avengers: Age of Ultron which you can check out below! The poster does reveal some interesting new bits of information about the film. It confirms that Anthony Mackie and Hayley Atwell will reprise their roles in the film and that composer Danny Elfman contributed “additional music” to the film.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Iron Man character poster for Avengers: Age of Ultron debuts!

Following the poster that was released yesterday, Robert Downey Jr. revealed the Iron Man character poster for Avengers: Age of Ultron which you can check out below. The actor also said: “And don’t tell ‘em I told you, but there’s a big announcement coming in 8 days… Shhhhhhh… #getexcited”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Hulk character poster for Avengers: Age of Ultron released

It’s the age of the character one sheet as Marvel Studios has released another poster for Avengers: Age of Ultron, this time focusing on Mark Ruffalo’s Hulk. Check it out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Nick Fury, Thor and Black Widow character posters for Avengers: Age of Ultron!

Marvel Studios have brought online several new character posters for Avengers: Age of Ultron featuring Nick Fury, Thor, and Black Widow! Check them out below.

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
corfu11