Ant-Man (2015)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
First official photo from Ant-Man revealed!

Yesterday marked the beginning of filming for Marvel Studios' latest film, Ant-Man, and now they've already released the very first photo featuring star Paul Rudd as Scott Lang. Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New images from the set of Ant-Man

Production is in day three of Marvel's latest venture, Ant-Man, and following the reveal of the first official image of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang, a number of additional photos of the film's production, featuring Rudd, director Peyton Reed, and producer Kevin Feige, have debuted online (via CBM). Check them out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Marvel's Ant-Man adds Martin Donovan

Martin Donovan (Insomnia, "The Lottery") has joined the cast of Marvel Studios' currently-shooting Ant-Man.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Evangeline Lilly talks Ant-Man and Edgar Wright’s departure

Next year will not only see the release of Marvel’s gigantic sequel Avengers: Age of Ultron, but also the long-in-development Ant-Man, which has had a difficult road in getting to the big screen. Few names were ever brought up for the female lead in the film besides Evangeline Lilly, who plays Hope Van Dyne in the film, but the actress has revealed that she almost refused to appear in the film.

“Initially, I was like, no way. No way.” Lilly told BuzzFeed. “And then they said, ‘Paul Rudd’s playing the lead.’ And I was like, ‘Oh sh*t. I love Paul Rudd. I really want to work with him!’ So I was like, ‘OK, well, send me the script. I’ll read it and I’ll consider it.’ And then I started watching Marvel [Studios] movies, which I hadn’t done before. … I’m a bit of a snob when it comes to movies — like, the popcorn-munching movies, I never go see them. I was pleasantly surprised. I thought, these are actually incredible — they’re making fantastic films.”

Lilly also spoke about Wright’s departure and that she almost considered walking away after the director did.

“We all, I think, signed on very enthusiastically with Edgar. We were excited to work with Edgar. We were fans of Edgar. So when the split happened, I was in the fortunate position where I had not signed my contract yet. So I had the choice to walk away, and I almost did. Because I thought, Well, if it’s because Marvel are big bullies, and they just want a puppet and not someone with a vision, I’m not interested in being in this movie. Which is what I was afraid of.’

“I finally got the script literally the day before I was supposed to go in for fittings…I saw with my own eyes that Marvel had just pulled the script into their world. I mean, they’ve established a universe, and everyone has come to expect a certain aesthetic [and] a certain feel for Marvel films. And what Edgar was creating was much more in the Edgar Wright camp of films. They were very different. And I feel like, if [Marvel] had created Edgar’s incredible vision — which would have been, like, classic comic book — it would have been such a riot to film [and] it would have been so much fun to watch. [But] it wouldn’t have fit in the Marvel Universe. It would have stuck out like a sore thumb, no matter how good it was. It just would have taken you away from this cohesive universe they’re trying to create. And therefore it ruins the suspended disbelief that they’ve built.”

The actress does mention that after meeting Wright’s replacement Peyton Reed she “signed on and I never looked back.” Lilly also went on to talk about both her character in the film and the blending of two Ant-Mans in the film.

“I thought Edgar’s idea to blend the [Hank and Scott] stories was brilliant,” she says. “You’re going to have fans up there who insist that you tell the story of Hank Pym, and fans up there who will be more on the Scott Lang side of it. … I think we are going to come close to pleasing them all. And what’s cool is that, you know, Janet Van Dyne is my mom. Hank Pym is my father. I was raised by two superheroes. I’m no schlump. I’m a pretty smart, competent, capable, kick-ass female. She’s very cool.”

Another female actress set to appear in the upcoming film is Judy Greer, though her role in the film has yet to be revealed, until now. Speaking with Hey U Guys, Greer revealed she’s playing Paul Rudd’s ex-wife in the film.

“I’m Paul Rudd’s estranged ex-wife,” Greer confirmed. “We have a daughter together and our relationship is, well, estranged, but I feel like my character is still rooting for him to succeed. I guess that’s about as much as I can say.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
A new banner for Marvel’s Ant-Man reveals yellowjacket

We’ve got a great look at the costume design for the super villain Yellowjacket as he’ll be featured in director Peyton Reed’s upcoming Marvel Studios “Phase Two” capper Ant-Man. Check out the comic book ant-agonist on the above banner, revealed today via British sleepwear company Aykroyds and Son (via CBM). You can click on the image for a much larger version.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Squint at Marvel’s first official Ant-Man poster!

Size does matter, as seen in the first official theatrical poster for Marvel’s Ant-Man. Check out the poster in the gallery below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
EW takes a magnifying glass to Ant-Man in cover reveal

Fresh off the heels of the first Ant-Man poster revealed earlier today, EW has released the cover for their new issue which takes a microscope to the tiny hero and reveals Paul Rudd in his supersuit! Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Marvel’s Ant-Man delivers a trailer to astonish!

The first teaser trailer for director Peyton Reed’s Ant-Man is here, giving fans an early look at the Marvel Studios “Phase Two” capper. Check it out in the player below!

Το official teaser:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Check out the first photo of Ant-Man’s yellowjacket!

Although the character was previously glimpsed on a promotional banner released late last year, EW today provides us with the first photographic look at Ant-Man‘s foe Yellowjacket!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Watch the new Marvel’s Ant-Man trailer!

Walt Disney Pictures has released the new trailer for Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man which you can watch using the player below!

Το official trailer 1 που μόλις κυκλοφόρησεεε:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
A small hero gets a big poster for Marvel’s Ant-Man

Marvel Studios has unveiled a big poster for a small hero with the official theatrical one-sheet for Ant-Man! Check out our first good look at some of the supporting cast below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ant-Man dodges bullets in a new poster for the Marvel Studios film!

Marvel Studios has debuted an all-new poster for their upcoming movie Ant-Man featuring the title character doing some microscopic bullet-dodging. Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Ant-Man posters released

With a six-minute preview set to hit IMAX theaters with Jurassic World, Marvel Studios has released three new posters for Ant-Man that you can view below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The new international Ant-Man poster and quad

Marvel Studios has released (via Yahoo!) the new international Ant-Man poster and quad, both of which you can view below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Become the hero in seven Ant-Man character posters!

Marvel Studios has debuted (via EW) seven character posters for Ant-Man! Check them out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ant-Man trailer: Scott Lang thinks they should call The Avengers!

While we await what will happen with the viral next week, Marvel Studios has released a new Ant-Man trailer which mentions both The Avengers and Iron Man. Check it out below!

Το official trailer 2:

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
k.dimitriadis