Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice (2016)

Ποιον ήρωα συμπαθείτε περισσότερο;

• Superman

• Batman

Results are only viewable after voting.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
WB's Cyborg, Ray Fisher, promises 'A Hell of a Treat' in store for DC comics fans

Primarily known for his stage work, Ray Fisher was cast earlier this year as Victor Stone, the character who becomes the DC Comics superhero Cyborg. Now, in an interview with EW, Fisher confirms that he'll be appearing not only in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice but, as has been long suspected, in both halves of Zack Snyder's Justice League before getting his own solo film in 2020.

"I didn't know the extent to which DC and WB had planned on taking my character," Fisher tells the outlet. "When I signed on, I just wanted to be part of this world. But that specific information, I found out then and there. I didn't think I'd be getting my own stand-alone film... Let me tell you, man, people are in for a hell of a treat."

Cyborg made his first appearance in 1980's "DC Comics Presents" #26. In the "New 52" continuity, he's a high school athlete who, after getting caught in a S.T.A.R. Labs explosion, is given powerful bionic abilities that lead to him becoming a founding member of the Justice League.

Fisher also adds that he's already met (although has not necessarily filmed alongside) fellow JLA members Ben Affleck (Batman), Gal Gadot (Wonder Woman) along with Jason Momoa (Aquaman) and Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice's resident supervillain, Jesse Eisenberg (Lex Luthor).

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Hans Zimmer to score Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice with Junkie XL

It should come as no surprise that Hans Zimmer will return to score WB's upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, but this time he's bringing along a friend. Speaking with CBR, Zimmer confirmed that he will write the "Superman" parts of the score while frequent collaborator Junkie XL will write the "Batman" portions.

"I have agonized over it," Zimmer said. "I agonized over it, so much so that finally, I went, I don’t want to betray what Chris, James Newton Howard and I did. And so I asked Zack [Snyder] if it would be OK if I called a friend in. And I'm going to be working with Junkie XL, who really is a great friend. He just finished the Mad Max score. I said to him, 'You take care of Batman. I'll do the other guy.' And Zack loved that idea. It's a way out."

Zimmer and Junkie XL (real name Tom Holkenborg) have worked together on a number of projects including Megamind, Madagascar 3, Inception, The Dark Knight Rises, Divergent, The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and Man of Steel. Holkenborg is no stranger to scoring films either, as he provided the music for 300: Rise of an Empire, which Zack Snyder was a producer on, as well as WB's upcoming Mad Max: Fury Road.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Jeremy Irons talks Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

The Hollywood Reporter got a chance to chat with Academy Award-winning thesp Jeremy Irons while he was receiving a career tribute at the Marrakech International Film Festival, and the actor spoke briefly on his turn as Bruce Wayne’s stalwart English butler Alfred in director Zack Snyder’s Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

“He is quite a different Alfred than we have seen so far,” said Irons. “Zack Snyder had very clear views about what he wanted. I would just say he’s more hands-on perhaps than just a butler.”

Does that indicate that we will see Alfred get in on the action a little rather than simply ordering Batman’s helmets from China and giving him sage advice (and breakfast)? Or maybe Alfred is a sparring partner/fight trainer to Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne, kind of like how Stick helped sensei Daredevil? (Maybe not the best example.) A kick-butt Alfred would certainly be an interesting change of pace, all due respect to Michael Gough and Michael Caine.

Irons admits Alfred is “not a large role,” what with most of the Justice League scrambling for screentime, but he did say that working on the gargantuan blockbuster was “not that different than ‘Die Hard,’” referring to his role as the diabolical Simon in 1995′s Die Hard With a Vengeance.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Henry Cavill calls Batman v Superman ‘cinematic history’

At the BAFTA Tea Party, Henry Cavill was asked several times about Warner Bros. Pictures’ Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, coming to theaters on March 25, 2016. Speaking to The Daily Mail (via Henry Cavill News), Cavill was asked what we can expect from the anticipated movie.

“It’s Zack Snyder, so it’s going to be a visual spectacle, and it’s cinematic history,” he said. “We’re doing Batman and we’re doing Superman and it’s all happening at the same time. So fingers crossed it turns out to be as exciting as I think it is.”

He was asked if he offered up any advice to Ben Affleck after having played Superman in Man of Steel already.

“We’re talking about Ben Affleck here. I don’t need to give him any advice. The guy’s a legend, the guy does his own thing. He’s great. He’s fantastic.”

Cavill was also asked how many more times he wants to play Superman by TheAnglophileChannel:

“As many as it takes. I love the character. I love working with Warner Bros. and what they’re doing with it, and so fingers crossed I’ll be able to tell the story for many, many years to come.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman fight choreographer talks epic battle

With over 30 credits to his name, fight choreographer Guillermo Grispo has aided Conan, Wolverine and Kick-Ass in their onscreen fisticuffs, but he’s told Los Andes Diario (via Batman News) that he will help the Caped Crusader bring da ruckus like never before in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

“There’s a thought that Batman has no chance, that the Superman will squash him like a bug,” says Grispo. “But when you see the movie, and how it all comes out, there’s a very intelligent explanation as to why they would have a firsthand confrontation, though it seems to be totally to Batman’s disadvantage.”

As seen in the San Diego Comic-Con test reel, Ben Affleck’s Batman will be wearing Frank Miller’s classic “Dark Knight Returns” armor, no doubt with Kryptonite-enhanced gloves, yet at the end of the day it might be Bruce Wayne’s beat-down abilities that give him the edge against Henry Cavill’s Supes.

“Now Batman is going to fight the way I’ve always dreamed seeing him fight,” Grispo boasts. “He’s a character so prepared in martial arts that you can do a lot of things with him, but filmmakers usually don’t go all the way with it. Even in the last Nolan movies the action scenes aren’t very good from a technical, martial arts point of view to things like choreography, filming, bad camera movements…”

Grispo then goes on to bolster Batman v Superman director Zack Snyder’s reputation as an action maestro, having collaborated on the choreography for 300, Sucker Punch and Man of Steel.

“Don’t get me wrong, Nolan is great, my hats off to him… but I think that he did not pay too much attention to the fights,” adds Grispo. “Those are the kind of details that Zack, being so physical himself, loves preparing. I think there’s going to be a big difference when you see these Batman fights in comparison to the previous ones.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Zack Snyder reveals Jason Momoa as Aquaman!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice director Zack Snyder surprised the internet today with a first look at Jason Momoa as Aquaman!

Snyder included the following with the photo: There is only one true King. #unitetheseven

With the “Unite The Seven” tagline prominently on the poster, will we see more character reveals very soon? Or do you think they are referring to the Seven Seas? Stay tuned!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Jesse Eisenberg’s Lex Luthor from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice revealed!

With just one year to go before the release of the film, Warner Bros. Pictures (via EW) has released our first look at Jesse Eisenberg as the villain Lex Luthor from the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice which you can check out below.

“He’s not any of the Lexes that you’ve seen, that’s for sure,” director Zack Snyder tells the magazine. “Other than him being a captain of industry and one person to the world and another person to himself. And bald, of course….Our Lex is disarming and he’s not fake. He says what he believes and he says what’s on his mind. If you can unravel the string and decipher what he means, it’s all there.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice costume designer talks crafting the super suits

The upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is set to introduce a number of new heroes on the big screen with Henry Cavill’s Superman. Ben Afleck’s Batman, Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa’s Aquaman, and maybe even Ezra Miller’s The Flash and Ray Fisher’s Cyborg, and all of them need a brand-new costume to dazzle fans across the world.

Speaking with Fashionista, costume designer and Oscar nominee Michael Wilkinson opened up about the process and working with director Zack Snyder on giving the characters the right look.

“(Zack) really wants these characters to connect directly to our world,” says Wilkinson. “So if you were walking down the street and you came across Superman or Batman — of course it would be startling and powerful — but it could actually happen in our world rather than in a stylized version of our reality.”

He goes on to mention that one of Snyder’s first notes on the film was giving Batman a flexible cowl, unlike many of the previous Batman films.

“That’s actually one of the first things that Snyder mentioned to me in one of our initial meetings. It’s a very important thing to Zack that the Batsuit would be comfortable and very flexible, but then would be able to perform in a very natural and forceful way. So a lot of incredible engineering went into the development of the new black cowl…It’s no longer a designer just in his workroom pushing a costume out into the world and that’s it. There’s a real sense of a conversation and engaging in a dialogue about this stuff.”

Wilkinson also spoke about getting the actors into the costumes, revealing it takes 15 minutes to get Cavill into his outfit and Affleck closer to 25 minutes.

“It does involve multiple costumers,“ he said. “It’s not the sort of thing that I could just sit in Ben’s trailer and he gets into it himself. It’s a six-handed operation.”

He said that creating the Aquaman costume was a “huge challenge” as well, because the superhero’s past interpretations have made him not as “cool” as the other guys. “People have a lot of complaints about the orange skin and the green tights and that whole thing.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer tease online!

Director Zack Snyder today revealed the first footage from the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer which you can watch in the player below! In addition, Snyder revealed that special trailer screening events will take place on Monday, April 20, and you can click here to RSVP for the screenings. It’s unclear when the full trailer will be online, but check back here for further details!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer is here!

Following the brief tease, Warner Bros. has released the first full trailer for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice which you can watch in the player below!

Το official trailer λέμεεεεεεεεεεεεεε:

Δεν ξέρω για εσάς, αλλά εγώ ΠΟΡΩΘΗΚΑ με το trailer !!!
Θα τα σπάσει η ταινία αισθάνομαι...!!!!!!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Zack Snyder reveals Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice teaser posters!

Following the teaser trailer that debuted earlier this week, director Zack Snyder has revealed the first two teaser posters for Warner Bros.’ upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice which you can check out below.

MAD

Σιαρτάκιας
Reaction score
Ο Ηθοποιός που βάλανε για AQUAMAN (Υδατάνθρωπο τον ξέραμε εμείς), ο οποίος νομίζω, έχει παίξει στο GAME OF THRONES, και στο Andromeda, είναι μια πλήρης αποτυχία του κλασσικού χαρακτήρα! που παρεπιπτώντως, τουλάχιστον στα κλασσικά βιβλία, δεν είχε ποτέ τρίαινα!!!!

Reaction score
Ο Ηθοποιός που βάλανε για AQUAMAN (Υδατάνθρωπο τον ξέραμε εμείς), ο οποίος νομίζω, έχει παίξει στο GAME OF THRONES, και στο Andromeda, είναι μια πλήρης αποτυχία του κλασσικού χαρακτήρα! που παρεπιπτώντως, τουλάχιστον στα κλασσικά βιβλία, δεν είχε ποτέ τρίαινα!!!!
http://aquaman.wikia.com/wiki/Trident_of_Neptune

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New photo of the Batman costume from Batman v Superman!

Following tonight’s special IMAX screenings of the new Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice teaser trailer, Warner Bros. Pictures and director Zack Snyder revealed a new photo of Ben Affleck’s Batman costume from the highly-anticipated March 25, 2016 release. You can check it out below!

At the screenings, fans were given the new posters for the film as well as a ticket that will allow them to see the movie a week early next year! In addition, the IMAX screenings included an extra five seconds of footage, which is described below by SHH Forums user ‘Asteroid-Man':

Close-up on a pissed off Superman who appears to be getting up
Medium-shot of Superman running to the right of camera
Medium-shot of Batman running to the left of camera
Long-shot (profile) of Superman running from the left and Batman from the right and [they] collide in the middle on the cut

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Official synopsis for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice released

Having previously announced their huge presence at this year’s Licensing Expo, along with a new promo image, Warner Bros. has officially released the synopsis for the long-awaited Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which reads as follows:

Fearing the actions of a god-like Super Hero left unchecked, Gotham City’s own formidable, forceful vigilante takes on Metropolis’s most revered, modern-day savior, while the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs. And with Batman and Superman at war with one another, a new threat quickly arises, putting mankind in greater danger than it’s ever known before.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor is not a ‘silly, villainous character’

Unlike a lot of other actors playing a role in a comic book movie, who will get a condensed info packet from production with a few comic book pages in it so they can pretend to be an expert to appease fans, Jesse Eisenberg is honest: He doesn’t know from comic books. The actor doesn’t (and shouldn’t) see that as a handicap, and he has gone on record to MTV about the nature of fan expectations around his portrayal of Lex Luthor in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

“The expectations that I have are never the same expectations that an audience has,” Eisenberg said. “I don’t have expectations for myself to adhere to a comic book character, but a lot of people are interested in how I would coincide with the comic book character. But it couldn’t be farther from my mind, because I’m just playing a role… It’s a really great character that’s written by this guy, Chris Terrio, he’s a phenomenal writer… He loves my character in the same way I love my character. He put a lot of work into it. It’s a great character, there’s an emotional core to the character. It’s not this silly, villainous character. This is a real depiction of a person who thinks these things. So the challenge is to make it seem real.”

As Eisenberg’s Luthor says in the trailer, “We know better now, don’t we? Devils don’t come from hell beneath us, no, they come from the sky.” That indicates the level of acrimony he has for Superman, which is understandable considering the mess the hero made in Man of Steel. We also know that this Luthor will be the post-John Byrne era white collar criminal one (not the sewer-dwelling Gene Hackman version) based on all those LexCorp Easter eggs in that previous film, and that he’ll be bald. Any further word on this new interpretation and the stakes involved will have to wait for the panel at San Diego Comic-Con International.

“No, that’s an entirely different thing,” Eisenberg says of Hackman’s portrayal of Luther from the 1978 Richard Donner film. “Also the tone of that movie is so different, that movie wouldn’t be made that way now. The way we expect movies to be now, which is for the best probably, we expect there to be some kind of psychological accuracy. That the person is coming from a place that’s probably diagnosable in some ways. This is not [a winking, knowing movie], this is a real depiction of a person who thinks these things.”

In January, the actor stated that he relished playing the character and would like to reprise it, saying “I would love to. It’s a great group and director, and the most ideal character to play.” With rumors that he’ll crop up in David Ayer’s Suicide Squad likely to be confirmed sooner than later, it’s a good bet that no matter what Eisenberg’s doing with the iconic arch villain he’s here to stay.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman photos - A look at the 2016 Dawn of Justice

Warner Bros. Pictures (via EW) has released the first official Batman v Superman photos featuring glimpses at what to expect from the collision of the man of steel and the dark knight. Check them out below!

“We accept that he’s played by actors with different interpretations,” Affleck tells EW of the caped crusader, calling him the American version of Hamlet. Affleck went on to describe his version of the character, saying: “He’s at the end of his run and maybe the end of his life. There’s this sort of world-weariness to it…He’s on the verge of being swallowed up by the anger and the rage that we see haunt this character in the other manifestations of it, but this guy is further down the line and has become more embittered and cynical.”

The outlet also had a description of the new Wayne Manor for the film, calling it “a desolate husk, overtaken by weeds and water-stains after years of neglect.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice cast and crew tease the upcoming face-off

This morning, we got our first official look at photos from the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which will see the first on screen appearance of the title characters together in a movie ever. Speaking with EW, director Zack Snyder revealed the secret origin of the film in what would have been a scene at the end of Man of Steel, which he pitched to Christopher Nolan and David Goyer .

“I said, ‘What about at the end of the movie we do a scene where there’s a crate full of kryptonite delivered to Wayne Manor,’” says Snyder. “Everyone was like…‘Okaay.’ Once you say it out loud it’s a problem because you can’t unsay it.”

The Kryptonite has made its way into the film though, as EW reports Batman’s reinforced mech-suit seen in the picture above is equipped with strength-augmenting armor and the glowing green gem.

Ben Affleck also offered some commentary about one of the released photos, and provide some context for the scene it takes place, referring to the image of him and co-star Gal Gadot.

“I love the fact that there was this Thomas Crowne Affair, Bond-y sexy scene that they wrote about two people who are pretending to be two different people who each know the secrets of the other person.”

The man of steel, Henry Cavill, also chimed in about the movie, referring to the evolution of the film’s perspective as a sequel.

“I like to think that Man of Steel was the perspective of the world from Clark, Kal-El, looking at the world and trying to exist within it,” says Cavill. “Batman v Superman is definitely more mankind’s perspective of Superman.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice scenes described, Justice League script complete

Following the first images from Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice that debuted yesterday, even more information on the highly-anticipated film has debuted online. In the print edition of EW’s Comic-Con special issue (via Comic Book), three scenes from the movie are described and read as follows:

• Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) and his loyal butler, Alfred (Jeremy Irons), are gravely intoning their lines into a burned-out fireplace, as Bruce prepares for his Valley of Elah moment with Superman. The billionaire vigilante appears weary but determined, not unlike the actor portraying him.

• In his editing suite in Pasadena last month, Snyder showed off early passes of the money sequence, a rainy rooftop battle between the two capes. There’s an undeniable thrill to watching these pop culture icons go at it–throwing each other through walls and skylights.

• Snyder also reveals a scene in the Batcave where Bruce Wayne outlines his motivations to a skeptical Alfred, a bit of realpolitik reasoning that weighs the morality of a preemptive strike on Superman against even the minimal chance of humanity’s destruction.

Snyder also confirmed (via CBM) that, during the planning stages for the sequel, one of the ideas for the film’s villain was Metallo, a cyborg villain capable of going toe-to-toe with Superman thanks to being powered by Kryptonite. He also teased that the villain Brainiac is being planned.

“I remember talking about ‘What’s the next villain?'” Snyder said. “‘We can’t do another alien invasion.’ Brianiac was definitely down the road. Metallo, I think, was going to be the main bad guy of this movie.”

Additionally, EW confirms that the script for the upcoming Justice League Part One has been completed by screenwriter Chris Terrio, who re-wrote David Goyer’s initial draft of “Dawn of Justice.” Perhaps this is where Brainiac will rear his ugly head when the film hits theaters on November 10, 2017.

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
l.koustimpis@visualacoust