Διάφορα

Manos58

εγχειρισμένη
Reaction score
Τι ποσοστό του πληθυσμού είναι ?
Πικρόχολο σχόλιο μεν ,τυπικά κινέζικη αντιμετώπιση δε .
Θυμηθείτε τις απώλειες κατά τους Ολυμπιακούς αγώνες :sneaky:
Ο κινέζος εργάτης αποτιμάται ελάχιστα .Υπάρχουν εκ. "ανταλλακτικά "

rose.athens

Not in the mood Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Κυκλοφόρησαν τα πρώτα χάπια μαριχουάνας

Μία αυστραλιανή εταιρεία, η MMJ PhytoTech, άρχισε να πουλά νόμιμα τα πρώτα χάπια μαριχουάνας για ιατρικούς σκοπούς.

Η εταιρεία ελπίζει ότι θα πουλήσει ένα εκατομμύριο κάψουλες φέτος, καθώς τα χάπια, που παράγονται στην Ελβετία, θα διατίθενται μέσω διαδικτύου στις ΗΠΑ και στην Ευρώπη από το ηλεκτρονικό κατάστημά της, όπου ένα κουτί δέκα μιλιγκράμ έχει τιμή 89 ευρώ.

Σύμφωνα με τους δημιουργούς του, το χάπι μαριχουάνας βασίζεται σε ένα στέλεχος του φυτού της κάναβης, το οποίο του επιτρέπει να διατηρεί το έλαιο της κάναβης, αλλά όχι την τετραϋδροκαναβιδόλη, που προκαλεί τις γνωστές ψυχολογικές και τοξικές επιδράσεις στον οργανισμό.

Η MMJ PhytoTech, σύμφωνα με τη βρετανική εφημερίδα Independent, διαφημίζει τα χάπια της ότι βοηθούν σχεδόν στα πάντα: στην αντιμετώπιση των χρόνιων πόνων, του καρκίνου, του άγχους, της επιληψίας, της ρευματοειδούς αρθρίτιδας, των διαταραχών ύπνου, των καρδιαγγειακών και νευρολογικών παθήσεων, των ανθεκτικών στα αντιβιοτικά λοιμώξεων κ.α.

http://www.skai.gr/news/health/article/291027/kukloforisan-ta-prota-hapia-marihouanas/

rose.athens

Not in the mood Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ενημέρωση διευθυντή σχολείου για τις απουσίες των παιδιών:
letter-school.jpg

Και η απάντηση του πατέρα:
Dear Madam Principal,

While I appreciate your concern for our children’s education, I can promise you they learned as much in the five days we were in Boston as they would in an entire year in school.

Our children had a once-in-a-lifetime experience, one that can’t be duplicated in a classroom or read in a book.

In the 3 days of school they missed (which consisted of standardized testing that they could take any time) they learned about dedication, commitment, love, perseverance, overcoming adversity, civic pride, patriotism, American history culinary arts and physical education.

They watched their father overcome, injury, bad weather, the death of a loved one and many other obstacles to achieve an important personal goal.

They also experienced first-hand the love and support of thousands of others cheering on people with a common goal.

At the marathon, they watched blind runners, runners with prosthetic limbs and debilitating diseases and people running to raise money for great causes run in the most prestigious and historic marathon in the world.

They also paid tribute to the victims of a senseless act of terrorism and learned that no matter what evil may occur, terrorists can not deter the American spirit.

These are things they won’t ever truly learn in the classroom.

In addition our children walked the Freedom Trail, visited the site of the Boston Tea Party, the Boston Massacre and the graves of several signers of the Declaration of Independence.

These are things they WILL learn in school a year or more from now. So in actuality our children are ahead of the game.

They also visited an aquarium, sampled great cuisine and spent many hours of physical activity walking and swimming.

We appreciate the efforts of the wonderful teachers and staff and cherish the education they are receiving at Rydal Elementary School. We truly love our school.

But I wouldn’t hesitate to pull them out of school again for an experience like the one they had this past week.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Michael Rossi
Father

Just to clarify a few things:

I am not angry,

I don’t have any beef with the school, teachers or principal.

We did not ask for our kids to be “excused”.

We will take them out of class whenever we see fit.

I did not make this viral.

I don’t like coconut.

Thank you.

http://www.superstarlifestyle.com/f..._campaign=postplanner&utm_source=facebook.com

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
stergiosgk