Alien: Covenant (2017)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
αντί για το γνωστό xenomorph θα βάλει κανένα τραγί?

Δεν νομίζω ο μετρ του είδους space thriller (a.k.a Ridley Scott) να μας παρουσιάσει καμία βλακεία. Φαντάζομαι πως θα το έχει προσέξει ιδιαίτερα το θέμα του καινούργιου alien και θα έχει δώσει ιδιαίτερη βαρύτητα σε αυτό έτσι ώστε να συνεχιστεί η επιτυχία αναλόγως... ;)

Υ.Γ Όσοι παίζετε ηλεκτρονικά παιχνίδια και είστε fan του Alien γενικότερα, παίξτε το παιχνίδι Alien: Isolation είτε σε PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox.
Παίξτε το βράδυ, με ελάχιστο έως καθόλου φως, και όσο πιο δυνατά την ένταση της φωνής μπορείτε. Πραγματικά θα χεσ@$τε πάνω σας λέμε. Εγώ το παίζω μια ημέρα τώρα και πραγματικά είναι κορυφή το παιχνίδι από όλες τις απόψεις (γραφικά, gameplay, σασπένς, σενάριο, κ.τ.λ.).
Συν ότι κυκλοφορεί και σε μια έκδοση, που ονομάζεται "Nostromo Edition" και για μπόνους σου έχει μια πίστα (Downloadable Content) ονόματι "Crew Expendable" (αν σας θυμίζει κάτι...) και την επιλογή να παίξεις την Helen Ripley, τον Captain Dallas ή τον Parker και να ζήσεις τα γεγονότα της ταινίας σαν να είσαι εσύ ένας από αυτούς τους 3 πρωταγωνιστές !!!!!! Οι φωνές στο παιχνίδι είναι από τους πραγματικούς ηθοποιούς που πρωταγωνίστησαν στην ταινία (Sigourney Weaver, Tom Skerritt, Yaphet Kotto).

Το μόνο μειονέκτημα σε PC είναι πως θέλει αρκετά ισχυρό υπολογιστή και ειδικότερα κάρτα γραφικών για να παίξει γι'αυτό ελέγξτε πρώτα ότι ο υπολογιστής σας έχει τα ΜΙΝΙΜΟΥΜ κριτήρια που χρειάζεται για να παίξετε αυτό το παιχνίδι εδώ: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

Το official pre-order trailer του παιχνιδιού:

Το official trailer:

Και το alien:isolation - the cast of alien με τους πραγματικούς ηθοποιούς:

Η ιστορία...

Η πιο αυθεντική απειλή από εξωγήινους που έχεις συναντήσει έως τώρα!

Το παιχνίδι διαδραματίζεται το 2137: 15 χρόνια μετά τα γεγονότα του Alien και 42 χρόνια πριν από τα γεγονότα των Aliens.

Επικεντρώνεται στην κόρη της Ellen Ripley, Amanda, η οποία ενώ ερευνά την εξαφάνιση της μητέρας της, καλείται να πάει στο διαστημικό σταθμό Sevastopol να ανακτήσει τα δεδομένα που θα μπορούσαν να την βοηθήσουν να εντοπίσει τη μητέρα της, μη γνωρίζοντας ότι ένα Alien βρίσκεται στο σταθμό.

DLC Crew Expendable

Πάρε το ρόλο της Ellen Ripley, της τελευταίας του πληρώματος του Nostromo καθώς προσπαθεί να αποδράσει με το σκάφος Narcissus.

Πάρε το ρόλο της Ellen Ripley, της τελευταίας του πληρώματος του Nostromo, καθώς προσπαθεί να αποδράσει με το σκάφος Narcissus. Καθώς ακούς τις κραυγές της Lambert και του Parker, πρέπει να καταφέρεις να τους κατευθύνεις πίσω στο Nostromo, ώστε να ενεργοποιήσουν το σύστημα αυτοκαταστροφής του τεράστιου αυτού Mining Vessel.

Μετά πρέπει να βρεις το συντομότερο τρόπο να φτάσεις στη λέμβο διαφυγής Narcissus και να αφήσεις πίσω σου, αυτόν τον εφιάλτη για πάντα.

Reaction score
'Όταν ως παιδάκι έχεις την εμπειρία να τρυπώσεις στο «Πλάζα» για να δεις το (ακατάλληλον δια ανηλίκους) Alien II στην πρώτη σειρά κολλημένος στην οθόνη, λυπάμαι αλλά δεν γίνεται να συγκινηθείς από το Prometheus...
Mr. Scott, δεν είναι κακό να παραδεχόμαστε τα λάθη μας... Κράτα μερικές καλές σκηνές και ξαναγύρνα το Prometheus, αφού διαβάσεις όλα τα σχόλια των φανμποϊς για τις γκάφες που έχεις κάνει στην ταινία. Γιατί στα πιο πολλά έχουμε δίκιο!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Prometheus 2 to begin production in January

Very few updates for the planned Prometheus 2 have been revealed since development was announced last year. A release date was set for March 4, 2016, which was already an impossibility for the follow-up, but now Total Film (via SciFied) has revealed in an article on Ridley Scott’s The Martian that the 77-year-old director is set to begin filming the sequel in January of 2016.

One thing that won’t be present for the sequel are the fan-favorite Xenomorphs from the original Alien franchise.

“The beast is done,” Scott previously said about the monster. “Cooked. I got lucky meeting Giger all those years ago. It’s very hard to repeat that. I just happen to be the one who forced it through because they said it’s obscene. They didn’t want to do it and I said, ‘I want to do it, it’s fantastic.’ But after four, I think it wears out a little bit. There’s only so much snarling you can do. I think you’ve got to come back with something more interesting. And I think we’ve found the next step. I thought the Engineers were quite a good start.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
How many Prometheus sequels is Ridley Scott planning?

Ridley Scott himself announced at a press day for his latest, The Martian, that his next film will be a Prometheus sequel that starts up production early next year. Now, in a new interview with German movie site FilmFutter. Scott says that there may be as many as three Prometheus sequels on the way.

“Yes,” Scott replied when asked if Prometheus would directly connect to Alien, “but it won’t be in the next one. It will be in the one after this one or maybe even a fourth film before we get back into the ‘Alien’ franchise… The whole point of it is to explain the Alien franchise and to explain the how and why of the creation of the Alien itself. I always thought of the Alien as kind of a piece of bacterial warfare. I always thought that that original ship, which I call the Croissant, was a battleship, holding these biomechanoid creatures that were all about destruction.”

Please note that Scott’s quotes have been translated from the original outlet’s German translation. As such, there is some chance his statements may have been a bit misconstrued.

Prometheus 2 will go before cameras in February with Michael Fassbender and Noomi Rapace set to reprise their roles.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Prometheus 2 officially titled Alien: Paradise Lost, says Ridley Scott

While on the promotional trail for his much-praised new sci-fi film The Martian, Ridley Scott has previously revealed that he is planning on making three more sequels to his 2012 Alien pseudo-prequel Prometheus, and now in an interview with HeyUGuys, he has let it slip what he plans to call the first sequel… Alien: Paradise Lost!

Prometheus 2 was rumored to have the temporary moniker “Paradise” for a while now, and while the title “Paradise Lost” is a reference to English poet John Milton’s famous work about the fall of man, it is also in reference to a specific scene in Prometheus itself, in which Elizabeth Shaw’s father tells her where dead people go:

Shaw’s Father: Everyone has their own word; heaven, paradise. Whatever it’s called, it’s someplace beautiful.
Young Shaw: How do you know it’s beautiful?

“You know the poem?” Scott queried the interviewer. “I’m sure you’ve never been through it, the poem’s a book, ‘Paradise Lost.’ It sounds intellectual but there’s a similarity to it. That’s where it stops.”

The new planet to be featured in Alien: Paradise Lost, which will be the home of the nefarious engineers of the first film, is said to have been dubbed “Paradise” by the filmmakers. Although Scott has previously confirmed the original H.R. Giger Alien designs will not be replicated for this new film, it should involve new terrifying creatures, including the engineer/alien hybrid dubbed “The Deacon” as glimpsed briefly in the finale of Prometheus.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott on why Prometheus 2 is now Alien: Paradise Lost

On Thursday, director Ridley Scott revealed that Prometheus 2 will actually be called Alien: Paradise Lost, and now the filmmaker has said a bit more to HeyUGuys about what we can expect.

So why is it titled Alien: Paradise Lost? “Well, because we’re heading back to why and how and when the beast was invented,” Ridley said at The Martian premiere. “We’ll go back into the back door of the very first Alien that I did thirty years ago.”

You can check out the interview segment in the player below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott says Alien: Paradise Lost will connect to Ripley, original Alien design

Yesterday, Ridley Scott made waves by announcing that his sequel to 2012’s Prometheus would be titled Alien: Paradise Lost, effectively tying his next directorial outing far closer to his original 1979 Alien than he’d previously let on. Now he’s clarified even more details to Empire, dropping hints about the prequel/sequel’s connections to Ellen Ripley, the original Xenomorph and Neill Blomkamp’s Alien 5!

“In a way it is ‘Prometheus 2,’ it’s exactly the same story,” Scott confirmed. “But it was always in the works to be called that [‘Alien: Paradise Lost’]. Is ‘Prometheus’ actually taking us off course from where I’m going, which is actually backing into the first ‘Alien’… I’ve even got connections with Ripley, but I’m not telling you what.”

Despite publicly frowning on the idea of using the seemingly played out H.R. Giger designs from the original Alien, Scott now seems to be changing his tune, hinting that we will see the iconic face-hugging beastie in all its glory in his new film.

“I think I have to go again,” he said of re-approaching the Xenomorph. “We will see who made it, and why. That’s what’s interesting.”

Hopefully we will learn why the Engineers were responsible for the conception of human life on Earth and why they would then create bioweapons (the Xenomorphs) with the aim to wipe that life out. When last we saw Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace) and David (Michael Fassbender), they were piloting a ship to the engineer home world dubbed “Paradise.” Scott confirmed that “Paradise” was the original working title of Prometheus 2, and as it turns out, the title resonates (beyond the John Milton poem “Paradise Lost”) all the way back to the director’s original sequel ideas that predate even James Cameron’s Aliens.

“Years ago, I kept mulling over what ‘Alien 2′ could be, I was fiddling around with some ideas,” said Scott. “I was always fascinated with why this thing [the xenomorph] would be made, by whom, and for what purpose? The planet it was on – and I was looking at the dark side of the moon – would be called Paradise. Paradise is a very ominous word…”

Finally, Scott laid to rest tiresome rumors that Alien: Paradise Lost is somehow getting in the way of Neill Blomkamp’s Alien 5.

“I’m producing it,” he reiterated on his role in Blomkamp’s proper sequel. “The design is for it to go out next, after this. This will go out first. It’s more associated with Ripley, it’s a completely different angle, it’s more of a sequel. I’m coming in from the back end.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott gives plot details for Alien: Paradise Lost

Over the past few weeks, director Ridley Scott has made some interesting claims about the upcoming Prometheus sequel, including revealing it will be titled Alien: Paradise Lost, that two more films in the series will follow it, and that it will connect right back to Ripley and the original Alien design. Now, in an interview with Yahoo!, Scott took it a step further, revealing plot details about the film and why they chose that title.

“Have you ever read Paradise Lost, by Milton? In a funny kind of way, it’s an interesting basis for the darkness of [Prometheus 2]. Where the good-looking guy, who is evil as s–t, gets all the girls and goes to the nightclubs. The other guy, who is not quite as good-looking, is boring as hell and stays home. So in a funny kind of way, we used that as the basis for it, it’ll be Alien: Paradise Lost. Which is very spooky, because it continues after the last one, where Elizabeth Shaw [Noomi Rapace] says, ‘I wanna go where they came from.’ And you’ve got Michael Fassbender in two parts, so she’ll slowly put him back together. They will go to the world of the Engineer…That’s where they’re going to go. They will find out who would design such an awful bio-mechanoid creature, like a massive piece of bacteria.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott teases new characters for Alien: Paradise Lost

Director Ridley Scott continues to spill the beans about his upcoming Prometheus sequel Alien: Paradise Lost, this time filling in Awards Campaign on the state of the Engineer homeworld (ironically nicknamed “Paradise”) once Elizabeth Shaw (Noomi Rapace) and David (Michael Fassbender) cruise in on their croissant-shaped spaceship, as well as some other new arrivals.

“It’s going to be it’s own separate thing because they are going to the planet of the Engineers and they are going to see what happened there. It was a disaster,” Scott says. “And they will be in that alien craft that takes them there, but with a new group that’s incoming, a new group of travelers in the beginning of the first act.”

Sounds like Scott needed to feed some more characters into his Xenomorph meat grinder, so it could potentially be a new group of humans from the sinister Weyland Corporation coming in to bring bioweapons back to Earth, some military grunts ala James Cameron’s Aliens or possibly an entirely new species we haven’t seen yet. As for the fate of the Engineers, given the havoc we’ve already seen unleashed in previous films, it’s not hard to imagine a full-scale monster epidemic may have broken out across their planet, although there could be something even worse in store.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Alien: Covenant gets a title treatment, Release date and synopsis!

This weekend, director Ridley Scott gave the upcoming Prometheus sequel a brand-new title when he referred to it as Alien: Covenant, a slight change from the previous title of Alien: Paradise Lost. Now 20th Century Fox has confirmed the film will be subtitled “Covenant” and that it will be released in theaters on October 6, 2017, a date it shares with Warner Bros.’ The Jungle Book: Origins. In addition, the synopsis for the film has been released and reads as follows:

Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created in ALIEN with ALIEN: COVENANT, the second chapter in a prequel trilogy that began with PROMETHEUS — and connects directly to Scott’s 1979 seminal work of science fiction. Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world — whose sole inhabitant is the “synthetic” David (Michael Fassbender), survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition.

Production on Alien: Covenant is set to begin in February of 2016 in Australia, with Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender set to reprise their roles of scientist Elizabeth Shaw and the android David. Given the film’s synopsis, it remains to be seen how Rapace’s Shaw will factor into the film. Jack Paglen (Transcendence) and Michael Green (Green Lantern) are providing the screenplay.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott says to expect three more Alien prequels

Ridley Scott said in an interview today, that the line-up of Alien prequels to come are actually more like what James Cameron is planning for the three Avatar sequels, where Prometheus serves as the first film and will be followed by three more movies before linking back up to Scott’s 1979 release, Alien. So, unlike what the synopsis says above, Alien: Covenant will actually be the second movie of four in total.

“Its a very complex story. Its an evolution of what I first did with Prometheus 1,” Scott revealed at a press conference in Sydney, Australia, according to The Hollywood Reporter. “Prometheus 1 was borne out of my frustration that on Alien 1 in 1979 – I only did one as I don’t normally do sequels. I was amazed that in the 3 that followed that no-one asked the question ‘why the Alien, who made it and why?’ Very basic questions. So I came up with the notion of Prometheus 1, which starts to indicate who might have made it and where it came from.”

He added: “So I’m now going to the next one, which is the next evolution directly connected with the first one, which was this Shaw, when he replaced Michael Fassbender in two pieces and we’ll kind of pick it up there and it will evolve. When that’s finished there’ll be another one and then another one which will gradually drive into the back entrance of the film in 1979… So in other words, why was this space jockey there and why did he have an Alien inside him? And those questions will be answered.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott promises familiar aliens in Alien: Covenant

Although the film went on to gross more than $400 million worldwide, some Alien franchise fans were disappointed that Ridley Scott’s 2012 Prometheus did not feature the franchise’s original creature design until the alternate “Deacon” form at the very end of the film. That’s not going to be the case with the upcoming Prometheus sequel, Alien: Covenant, Scott tells The Wrap. Covenant will bring back H.R. Giger’s popular Xenomorph in its many terrifying forms.

“We’ll have them all,” Scott promises, “Egg, face-hugger, chest-burster, then the big boy.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Katherine Waterston to star in Ridley Scott’s Alien: Covenant!

Deadline reports that Katherine Waterston (Inherent Vice) has been cast in Ridley Scott’s upcoming Alien: Covenant in the lead role of Daniels. Waterston previously appeared in Steve Jobs earlier this year and will co-star in the upcoming “Harry Potter” spin-off Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in November 2016.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott says Alien: Covenant will have a ‘Pretty Hard R’ rating

Work is already underway on Ridley Scott’s upcoming return to the world of Alien. Following a Golden Globe (Best Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical) win for his The Martian, Scott is off to Australia to begin production on the upcoming Alien: Covenant. Speaking backstage, Scott revealed a few details about his plans for the picture, including the fact that he’s shooting for “a pretty hard R” rating. He even teases that he’s got something “much worse” than the iconic chestbuster scene in store.

“I always remember walking down the edge in Saint Louis when we were previewing [Alien],” Scott recalls. “I couldn’t sit through the film one more time. I walked down the edge into the kitchen scene when John Hurt started to bring up his breakfast. That moment, I realized how pretty scary the film was… I felt a sense of responsibility that I had gone too far because it was extreme. I’m going to try and do that again this year, but much worse.”

Of course, an R rating isn’t entirely a surprise given the franchise’s history. Of the seven Alien films, only one has not received an R. Released in 2004, Paul W.S. Anderson’s Alien vs. Predator was released with a PG-13.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Alien: Covenant cast adds four more faces

According to Deadline, four actors have joined Ridley Scott’s Alien: Covenant cast, including Jussie Smolett (“Empire”), Amy Seimetz (Upstream Color), Carmen Ejogo (Selma) and Callie Hernandez (Machete Kills). The fresh young faces — who will, most likely, wind up being Red Shirts — are joining newcomers Katherine Waterston (Inherent Vice), Danny McBride (“Eastbound and Down”) and Demián Bichir (The Hateful Eight).

Τελευταια Μηνυματα

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
k.dimitriadis