Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Ποια πλευρά υποστηρίζετε εσείς ;

• Total voters

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Captain America: Civil War set photos show Evans, Mackie, and Grillo as Crossbones!

Production continues on Marvel Studios’ upcoming Captain America: Civil War, and some brand-new set photos have debuted online over at Just Jared. Included in the photos are stars Chris Evans and Anthony Mackie in costume as Captain America and Falcon, and they also give us our first look at Frank Grillo as Crossbones! Check them out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Jeremy Renner shows off Captain America: Civil War logo in new set photo

Production continues on Marvel Studios’ upcoming Captain America: Civil War, and co-star Jeremy Renner has taken to Twitter and revealed an image from the set, showing off the new logo of the film. Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Frank Grillo wraps on Captain America: Civil War

Marvel Studios’ upcoming Captain America: Civil War continues production in Atlanta, Georgia, albeit now with one less cast member. Frank Grillo, AKA Crossbones, has revealed (via Instagram) that he has already concluded filming his scenes and officially wrapped on the sequel.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Jeremy Renner shares early Captain America: Civil War artwork!

“Whose side are you on?” is the comic book tagline being echoed today on a piece of promo art for the upcoming Captain America: Civil War. Below, you can check out the original image, which star Jeremy Renner just shared via Twitter! It appears that the art is being used as part of a special card welcoming Renner to the set.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
First look at Black Panther in new Captain America: Civil War set photos!

Production continues on Captain America: Civil War in Berlin, Germany, and following the set photos we brought to you earlier this week, we’ve got even more, and they’re doozies. In the gallery below, you’ll find not only Captain America (not Chris Evans, but a stuntman) in action, but also your first look at the Black Panther costume on the set of the film. The stuntmen for both Chadwick Boseman’s T’Challa and Sebastian Stan’s Winter Soldier can also be seen on the edge of a building. Check them all out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Captain America: Civil War concept art shows the divide in the MCU

UPDATE: “Civil War” star Jeremy Renner has taken to Twitter to debut the images which you can check out below. The original story follows:

Production recently wrapped on the upcoming Captain America: Civil War, and CBM has gotten their hands on some concept art for the film showing off the two teams that will go toe-to-toe in the film. Check out the Captain America: Civil War concept art below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Elizabeth Olsen thinks Captain America: Civil War is ‘going to be the best one’

Following this year’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, the collective Marvel team ended with a different roster than it began and among the new members was Elizabeth Olsen’s Wanda Maximoff, AKA Scarlet Witch. Olsen is set to reprise her role in the upcoming Captain America: Civil War and speaking with Premiere, the actress opened up about the film and had high praise for it and newcomer Daniel Brühl.

“I think it’s going to be the best one, no, no, but for real, I am very excited to see it for myself. I only worked on set for five weeks, so I wasn’t there for the majority of it, but Daniel Brühl is an incredible actor and he’s playing the main villain in it. He’s incredible. It’s a movie about people as opposed to robots this time, so it’s darker and it’s allowed to be darker because it gets more in the mindset of humans rather than machines.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Sebastian Stan talks brutal fights in Captain America: Civil War

Ever since it was revealed a few years ago that the second “Captain America” film would re-introduce Bucky Barnes as The Winter Soldier, fans have thought it would mean one day the Star Spangled Man would be gone and, like the source material, the heir apparent to his throne would be his best friend.

Speaking with We Got This Covered, Sebastian Stan was asked if he’d every like to become Captain America. “No, I really wouldn’t, let me tell you, I think about that every day,” the actor said sarcastically. “It’s so not up to me, and to be honest I really enjoy my job over there, I’m really happy going to work and doing what I do. I love the character that I have. It’s up to a lot of different things, and whatever Marvel decides, I’m game.”

The outlet went on to ask Stan what we can expect from Captain America: Civil War, to which he replied: “Some brutal fighting, some serious, serious fighting like you haven’t really seen before in any of the other films. Which I’m really proud to say. And a whole lot of character and heart, because there’s a lot of people that are in the film, but you’re going to get a lot of character from everybody.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Daniel Brühl teases Baron Zemo in Captain America: Civil War

When you have the likes of Iron Man and Captain America going at each other’s throats for the upcoming Captain America: Civil War, it’s easy to forget that another well established Marvel villain is lurking in the wings of the feature. Daniel Brühl (Inglourious Basterds, The Fifth Estate) will bring to life the villain Baron Zemo in the 2016 release, but he’ll be doing it without one of the character’s trademarks.

“He does not wear the mask,” Brühl tells Business Insider. “You would be surprised, it’s different than what you’d think. It’s loosely connected to this character. But that’s what I like about the Marvel guys, some of the characters and things they’re dealing with always reference to current events so my character is from a different area than you would think.”

Brühl also went on to tease that his character could be popping up in future Marvel movies.

“There’s a possibility. That’s the way it’s written.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Captain America: Civil War trailer and posters are here!

Captain America: Civil War stars Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live and brought with them the Captain America: Civil War trailer and three posters that you can view below!

Το official trailer 1:

Και τα official posters:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Black Panther, Captain America and Iron Man on the new EW cover

Following the trailer and posters debut last week, Marvel Studios has this week given EW a first look at Captain America: Civil War. Featured on the cover of the magazine’s new issue are Captain America, Iron Man and Black Panther. You can view the cover below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Black Panther photo from Captain America: Civil War released

Following the cover reveal this morning, EW is back with another new photo from the upcoming Captain America: Civil War focusing solely on Chadwick Boseman’s Black Panther! Check out the Black Panther photo below!

“He’s definitely not the life of the party in this instance,” Boseman tells the magazine. “I think this is something true of the comic book character and the movie. You never quite know where he stands. There’s always a bit of concealing and mystery. So I think mysterious is more his boat. Not to say there’s not charm and he can’t be a ladies’ man and all that. It’s more like if there is humor, it’s more like James Bond.”

“He’s someone who hasn’t necessarily made up his mind about either side and whose agenda isn’t exactly what Cap’s agenda or what Tony’s agenda is,” Executive Producer Nate Moore adds. “And I think that brings him into conflict weirdly with both characters at different times in the film. He is the prince of an African nation that has so far stayed very much sort of in the shadows. And eventually the film will draw him and his father out of the shadows.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Captain America: Civil War Photos!

Following the cover and Black Panther image released yesterday, EW is back with a bunch Captain America: Civil War photos, this one featuring our two heroes Steve Rogers and Tony Stark having a heart to heart and more.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The battle begins in Captain America: Civil War concept art!

The latest issue of Total Film (via CBM) has a fresh piece of Captain America: Civil War concept art showing off the titular bout between the Marvel heroes! Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Captain America: Civil War promo art online

With every Marvel Studios movie, there is always a lot of promo art, some of which never gets released officially and some of which ends up on toy packaging, etc. Now, the first Captain America: Civil War promo art has surfaced, thanks to Hablemos de Marvel, and you can view the seven pieces below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
More Captain America: Civil War concept art debuts

A new piece of Captain America: Civil War concept art has debuted online in an announcement from premium statue makers Iron Studios, which has have revealed they’ll be making 1/10 Art Scale and 1/4 Legacy Replica statues. Check it out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
More Captain America: Civil War promo art features the MCU’s two teams

More Captain America: Civil War promo art has made its way online (via Comic Book Movie) featuring the two teams of the MCU ready to duke it out. Check them out below! Whose team are you siding with?

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
alkapsal