The Fate Of The Furious (2017)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Helen Mirren joins the Fast 8 cast!

Helen Mirren has talked previously about wanting to be part of the “Fast & Furious” franchise and now it is actually happening. Speaking to Elle, the actress confirmed that she has joined the Fast 8 cast! Asked if she is a fan of cars, she said:

“Well, yes. I’ve always rather loved driving. I said, ‘I’ll be in it, but only if I’m allowed to drive if I do drive in it.’ But we’ll see. We’ll see how it transpires. Film is a wonderful thing and it can be so many different things. I don’t want to turn my back on any of the different ways movies can be. I love the movies. I love going to the films. I like very serious films, I love foreign films, and I love big, fun movies–as long as they’re well made and they’ve got good scripts. That’s the most important thing.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Fast 8 cars revealed from the Iceland set!

Production continues on the upcoming eighth Fast and Furious film and Universal Pictures has released some new photos of the Fast 8 cars from the shoot in Iceland! Check out the five new Fast 8 cars and sound off with your favorite below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Fast 8 photo features The Rock on ice

Production continues on the upcoming eighth Fast and Furious film and Universal Pictures (via The Rock’s Instagram) has released a new Fast 8 photo of Dwayne Johnson from the shoot in Iceland! Check out the Fast 8 photo below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Dwayne Johnson’s Hobbs goes to jail in a new Fast 8 photo

Production continues on the upcoming eighth Fast and Furious film and Dwayne Johnson (via his Instagram) has released a new Fast 8 photo. Check out Johnson’s Hobbs in jail below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Check out the toy shop in a new Fast 8 set video

Production continues on the upcoming eighth Fast and Furious film which means a new “Fast Friday” video from the Fast 8 set, this time featuring the “toy shop” with pretty much every amazing vehicle you can imagine. It’s like Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory for gearheads. Check out the video below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The Rock takes care of business in Fast 8 set photo & video

Production continues on the upcoming eighth Fast and Furious film and before our usual “Fast Friday” update, we’ve got a new Fast 8 set photo and video featuring The Rock in the middle of doing what he does best: Laying the smacketh DOWN! Check out the video below, along with the full photo in the gallery!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Fast 8 set video features LOTS of vehicular mayhem

Production continues on the upcoming eighth Fast and Furious film which means a new “Fast Friday” video from the Fast 8 set, this time celebrating the halfway mark of filming, which means lots of footage of all the vehicular mayhem they’ve already inflicted on the world. Check out the video below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Vin Diesel takes his daughter to work in new Fast 8 set video

Production continues on the upcoming eighth Fast and Furious film which means a new “Fast Friday” video from the Fast 8 set, this time featuring Vin Diesel taking his daughter Hania Riley to work and letting her run the set like a studio executive. Check out the adorable video below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Helen Mirren arrives on the Fast 8 set in new photo

A new photo from the set of Fast 8 has arrived online, courtesy of franchise star Vin Diesel, featuring Dame Helen Mirren on the set of the sequel. Check out the full photo below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Fast 8 cast photo

The production has released a new photo from Fast 8. They also announced that their #FastFriday posts have ended and that we’ll get the first trailer in December. Although it’s not a Universal Pictures release, we’re guessing you’ll get to see the trailer in theaters with Rogue One: A Star Wars Story on December 16, although Universal does have Sing opening just a few days later.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The Fate of the Furious title reveal for the 8th Fast & Furious

Universal Pictures has released a new video revealing the title of the eighth Fast & Furious movie – The Fate of the Furious. The film opens in theaters on April 14, 2017.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The Fate of the Furious trailer races online!

Universal Pictures has released the trailer for the highly-anticipated eighth Fast & Furious movie! You can watch The Fate of the Furious trailer in the player below.

Το official trailer 1:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New The Fate of the Furious poster released ahead of the film’s April debut

A new The Fast and the Furious poster was released today by Universal Pictures. The film, directed by F. Gary Gray (Straight Outta Compton) is about a month-and-a-half away from its premiere. In the poster, we see stars Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez and more inside “F8,” which is also the film’s official hashtag. The poster first showed up on the official Facebook page with the tagline, “Never give up on Family. #F8.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New The Fate of the Furious trailer is here!

Universal Pictures has released the new The Fate of the Furious trailer, which you can check out in the player below!

Το official trailer 2:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
An F8 IMAX poster reminds you to never give up on family

A new Fate of the Furious poster has just been revealed by none other than star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. He posted to his Twitter feed an IMAX F8 poster that shows off a few of the movie’s automotive stars along with the tagline “Never Give Up On Family”. Check out the new F8 poster below!

rose.athens

Not in the mood Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Το ξεκίνημα της όγδοης Fast and Furious ταινίας ήταν το λιγότερο εντυπωσιακό στο box office καθώς κατάφερε να σπάει ένα ρεκόρ που δύσκολα θα καταρριπτόταν τόσο γρήγορα. Στο ντεμπούτο του στους κινηματογράφους το The Fate of the Furious απέσπασε περί τα $532.5 εκατομμύρια συνολικά, εκ των οποίων τα $100.2 εκατομμύρια εισπράξεις έγιναν στις ΗΠΑ και τα υπόλοιπα $432.3 στο διεθνές box office. Έτσι, έσπασε το ρεκόρ του Star Wars: The Force Awakens, που στο ντεμπούτο του είχε κάνει εισπράξεις της τάξης των $529 εκατομμυρίων παγκοσμίως.

https://unboxholics.com/movies-tv/m...e-to-dempoyto-tou-star-wars-the-force-awakens

Staff online

• Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
albie