Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Οι Εκδικητές συγκεντρώνονται μια ακόμη φορά για να αντιμετωπίσουν μια νέα απειλή: τον τρελό τιτάνα Θάνο και το ισχυρό άπειρο γάντι του.

Release Date: May 4, 2018 (3D/2D theaters)

The Avengers will take on Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet.

Cast: Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Benedict Cumberbatch, Pom Klementieff, Peter Dinklage, Tom Holland, Terry Notary, Danai Gurira

Studio: Walt Disney Pictures, Marvel Studios
Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo
Screenwriter: Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure

Official Website: Not Available

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
‘It’s Thanos against everyone’ says Brolin of Avengers: Infinity War

Fans excited to see more of Josh Brolin’s take on Thanos in the Marvel Cinematic Universe are likely to get a huge thrill out of his performance as Detective Christian “Bigfoot” Bjornsen in Paul Thomas Anderson’s stylish Thomas Pynchon adaptation Inherent Vice. After all, Brolin’s Bigfoot offers an imposing, antagonist authoritarian with a penchant for abusing his power and who is simultaneously imbued with darkly comic sensibilities. There’s more than a little crossover there with the character traits of Marvel’s Mad Titan.

ComingSoon.net today caught up with Brolin at the Los Angeles press junket for Inherent Vice. There, the star dropped a few details about Thanos and how he came to sign on for the role.

“I love the idea of Thanos,” says Brolin. “…Ultimately, it’s Thanos against everyone. Why wouldn’t you do that?”

Brolin also cited a certain Marvel Studios Co-President (and two-time “Marvel One-Shot” director) as the man responsible for getting him to sign on.

“Thanos came along because of my good friend Louis D’Esposito,” Brolin continues. “…He and I used to train together. We did ‘Hollow Man’ together. He called me up and started talking about this thing. It was nice because I could intimately talk to him about it. What I liked. What I didn’t like about the whole idea of it… It was really exciting because of the possibilities that it could be come. Not as an idea or as a blockbuster, but just as something different. It’s a character mentality.”

Although not completely confirmed, it’s looking quite likely that Thanos’ next big screen appearance will be in James Gunn’s Guardians of the Galaxy 2 before he takes on “everyone” in the two-film Avengers: Infinity War, hitting theaters May 4, 2018 and May 3, 2019.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
It’s official: Joe and Anthony Russo to direct two-part Avengers: Infinity War

Previously reported three weeks ago, Marvel Studios has officially confirmed that Captain America: The Winter Soldier directors Joe and Anthony Russo will direct the upcoming two-part epic, Avengers: Infinity War.

Avengers: Infinity War Part I will see a release on May 4, 2018, with Part II set to follow one year later on May 3, 2019.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
High-Res Thanos photo from Avengers: Infinity War

Most of the Avengers survived the Age of Ultron, but another threat has been lingering in the Marvel universe since the end of 2012’s The Avengers, and he’s prepared to handle it himself. Last year, when Marvel Studios announced their full slate of films, which has since been shaken up to include 2017’s Spider-Man, a quick promotional teaser showed the mad titan himself, Thanos, with a complete infinity gauntlet to announce Avengers: Infinity War. Now, a high-res version of the image (via CBM) has debuted online, and is set to be included in a featurette for the upcoming Avengers: Age of Ultron Blu-Ray. Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2 ‘very different’ from each other

In just a few weeks, Marvel Studios will release Captain America: Civil War, officially kicking off Phase Three of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. All of that will come to a close with Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2. Based on the two titles (and the recent release pattern of films being split in two), one might assume the two will simply be two halves of one movie, but co-director Anthony Russo says they’re both different.

“The movies are very very different from one another,” Anthony tells io9. “It’s not a part one and part two scenario, necessarily. They’re just two different expressions. I think it creates a misconception that we’re shooting them at the same time.”

Anthony’s brother Joe chimed in as well, noting that their work from Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Captain America: Civil War will carry over, in terms of story and what they learned in making them.

“There’s an overarching story that’s going to be told through all four films. And I think having the amount of characters we have in [Civil War] certainly prepares us to deal with probably triple the amount of characters in Infinity War.”

In further Infinity War news, screenwriter Christopher Markus was asked about Thanos and how, despite three appearances in the MCU, audiences don’t know anything about him.

“We don’t get an element of surprise. Everyone knows he’s coming, and yet he hasn’t had terribly many scenes that have illuminated very much about him,” Markus tells ScreenCrush. “You can count on a lot of scenes where we illuminate a lot about him very early.”

What about after Infinity War? Marvel Studios already has release dates for three mystery movies set for 2020, but Kevin Feige says they’re focusing on what they’ve announced right now.

“We’re only working on what’s been announced through the end of 2019,” Feige told io9. “And it is still a big chess board for 2020 and beyond, but certainly I would say Guardians 3 is [one film that’s] up there. I don’t know what exactly the order will be.”

Mufasa

Top teaser
Reaction score
Το τελευταίο post του loyis και οι δηλώσεις των Russo τελικά αποδεικνύονται ότι αποτελούσαν προοικονομία.

Ανακοινώθηκε ότι τα Infinity Wars 1 & 2 θα κυκλοφορήσουν ως μία ταινία. Το πρώην Part 2 και συνολικά τέταρτη ταινία των Avengers έχει προσωρινό τίτλο... Avengers Untitled. Ξέμειναν από ιδέες ή δεν θέλουν να προδώσουν κάτι;

Οι ημερομηνίες κυκλοφορίας παραμένουν ίδιες.

Πηγές

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Marvel phase 3 videos: See the stars meet, new concept art and lots more!

Marvel Studios has just released two new videos, both of which tease the excitement to come when Marvel Phase 3 continues! In the first player below, you can check out a Facebook Live video from the set of the now-filming Avengers: Infinity War. It begins as star Robert Downey Jr. reflects on a production that is set to take up a full year and will, through the course of Infinity War and it’s still untitled sequel, cross over the Marvel Cinematic Universe like never before! In the second video, there’s a full featurette on where Marvel Phase 3 is headed and it offers up a behind-the-scenes look at what’s to come, including concept art and the promise that audiences will be getting “an event like no one has ever seen on film before!”

Staff online

• spylab
    Shalom
  • abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
stergiosgk