Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

Reaction score
χαιρομαι πολυ που θα βγει δευτερη ταινια......μονο ετσι θα καταλαβουν ποσο εξαιρετικη και πρωτοποριακη ηταν η πρωτη και φυσικα μουσικα απλα αξεπεραστη.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Blade Runner sequel adds The Walking Dead’s Lennie James

Lennie James (The Walking Dead) is set to join the previously-announced cast of Alcon Entertainment’s Blade Runner sequel which includes Ryan Gosling, Harrison Ford, Robin Wright, Ana de Armas, Sylvia Hoeks, Carla Juri, Mackenzie Davis, Barkhad Abdi, David Dastmalchian, Hiam Abbass and Dave Bautista, it was announced by Alcon co-founders and co-CEO’s Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Blade Runner 2049 will be rated R, More sequels teased

According to Screen Daily, Warner Bros. Pictures and Alcon Entertainment‘s Blade Runner 2049 will follow the original’s lead and be rated R! Director Denis Villeneuve not only confirmed the rating, but he also said that it would be one of the most expensive movies ever released with the restricted MPAA distinction.

“My producers are finding it fun to remind me that it will be one of the most expensive R-rated independent feature films ever made,” Villeneuve stated.

The Canadian filmmaker also revealed that there was very little green screen during filming, which wrapped in late November.

“I can count on my fingers the amount of times we put a green screen on set,” said Villeneuve. “Most of the movie was done on camera, me and [cinematographer] Roger Deakins worked very hard to do it that way. My actors were not walking on green screens all day long. CGI is a strong tool for backgrounds and extensions but what is around the actors needs to be as real as possible. When I watch a movie that’s mostly CGI, I’m disengaged.”

Lastly, while expressing his love for sci-fi (he’s previously stated he would love to remake Dune), he teased that there could be the potential for even MORE sequels to Ridley Scott’s 1982 dystopian classic.

“I’m doomed, I love sci-fi,” he said. “I have two more ideas now that I would love to do. [And] Blade Runner could go on… we’ll see how this one goes.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Edward James Olmos confirms return for Blade Runner 2049

Following rumors of his involvement, legendary actor Edward James Olmos has confirmed he will return to the role of veteran Blade Runner Gaff for the upcoming Blade Runner 2049.

“I signed a seven page non-disclosure contract. I did, my manager did, my agent did, everybody did,” he tells TheTRENDTalk (via Bleeding Cool). “I couldn’t talk about it. I couldn’t talk about it to anybody about it. Guess what? This is the first time that I’m telling the whole world, that yes, I am going to be Gaff in Blade Runner 2049.”

When asked how he fits in to the film, Olmos replied:

“Well it’s not about Gaff, but it’s about someone who is going to try to find out certain things about us back then. My role is like it was in the original – that time I only had four scenes, in this I only have one. But again, it’s a poignant little scene.”

In the original film, Gaff is responsible for making the tiny origami figures that are crucial visual image and is alluded to knowing that Rick Deckard is a Replicant himself. Gaff has gone on to become the subject of many fan theories such as being a Replicant himself or being the basis for Deckard’s own memories, but given his appearance in the upcoming sequel (along with Harrison Ford) it remains to be seen how those theories will pan out.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Blade Runner 2049 posters are ready to hunt some skin-jobs

Warner Bros. Pictures has released two new character posters for the long-awaited sequel Blade Runner 2049, featuring stars Harrison Ford and Ryan Gosling bringing back a little of that old Blade Runner magic. Check out the Blade Runner 2049 posters below!

Zizik

Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Πολύ καλό, αλλά η διάρκεια! Καταπιαστήκαμε. :rolleyes:
Χρειαζόταν λίγο σφάξιμο στο τελευταίο ημίωρο και κάτι, αλλά μέχρι εκεί ήταν τέλειο.

Και δυστυχώς είδα τα πρώτα δείγματα φθοράς στην αίθουσα 4, κόκκινες κάτω γωνίες... :(

Zizik

Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Δε μ' αρέσει καθόλου η VMax, αλλά στην ανάγκη θα στραφώ εκεί. :)

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
albie