VAC Avatar

C

chrispo

image.jpg
Πωλείται σε άριστη κατάσταση, με R/C, phono stage ,καινούργιες λυχνίες. Τιμή 2850€.
Επικοινωνία με pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

C

chrispo

UP

.......¨Many folks do not know this, but VAC also made all those great Marantz reissue tube units. That's right! All those reissue Marantz 8B amplifiers were actually made right here in the good ol' U. S. of A. by VAC. Shhhh, don't tell anyone this secret. Why am I telling you this super secret info? Because the Avatar reminds me of the original legendary 8B for which I have had the pleasure to enjoy....¨ (Enjoy The Music REVIEW)

......¨As National Sales Manager for VAC, I had the good fortune to work with Kevin Hayes, President, and Kevin Carter, Director of Marketing, during the creation of VAC's awesome new Avatar, an integrated amplifier that ranks as one of the most eagerly awaited products in the history of high end audio. Certainly, this is one of the finest-sounding components-at any price-I've ever had the pleasure to hear. But, as I have said, great sound is only one element of a successful product. Just as important as its superb sonics, making Avatar a winner was a matter of designing the unit with ample power (60 watts per channel) to drive the majority of modern loudspeakers...¨ (the Stereo Times)

Reaction score
καλημέρα μηπως σε ενδιαφερη ανταλλαγη με τελικο λαμπατο octave re 280mkii με black box ευχαριστω

C

chrispo

Ανταλλαγές με ss ενισχυτές (πλήν τάξης D),συζητήσιμες (>150 w).

C

chrispo

Τελική προσφορά, στα 2000€. Σε περίπτωση ανταλλαγής, ισχύουν τα αυτονόητα. Επικοινωνία παρακαλώ, με PM ή τηλ.

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
Mark Zappa