Miyajima Saboten L

Mr Spock

demokratischer - sektor
Reaction score

H Miyajima παρουσίασε την νέα Saboten L, το L σημαίνει line-contact ακίδα, κεφαλή χαμηλής στάθμης κινητού πηνίου MC.

H κεφαλή έχει cantilever από κάκτο, που στα Ιαπωνικά ονομάζεται Saboten, απ’ όπου και η ονομασία του μοντέλου. H Saboten είναι η δεύτερη κεφαλή της Miyajima που έχει cantilever από οργανικό υλικό, υπάρχει και η Madake που χρησιμοποιεί μπαμπού. Σύμφωνα με την Miyajima τα φυσικά υλικά προσφέρουν πιο ποιοτικό ήχο.

Η ακίδα είναι από διαμάντι μορφής line-contact που είναι τοποθετημένο σε αλουμινένια βάση. Όπως σε όλες τις Miyajima τα πηνία είναι ακριβώς τοποθετημένα στο κέντρο του μαγνητικού πεδίου. Το σώμα της κεφαλής είναι από καμερουνέζικο έβενο, που είναι γνωστός για τις τονικές και ακουστικές του ιδιότητες.

Η στάθμη εξόδου είναι 0,23mV, η αντίσταση 16Ω, η δύναμη ανάγνωσης 3,0gr και το βάρος της 9,5gr.

http://www.hxoseikona.gr/nea/7238-miyajima-saboten-l.html

-Saboten L-
Saboten L selected carefully from a bit big beautiful cactus spine.
The tip of the cactus cantilever ties a short aluminum cantilever of 0.6 millimeters in diameter and attaches the pure diamond needle of the line contact.
It is a clear sound and expresses a delicate sound.
It does not give a useless sound.
It is hard to handle Saboten L for low compliance very much.
I thought about a plan change first, but decided to just make it.
I thought it to be the nearest from an original sound.
I feel the good tone of the musical instrument and feel clear distance between a sound and sounds.
A start and force and the low tone speed are the best.
It is hard to handle this cartridge most in Miyajima-lab, but I want to certainly recommend it to a user possessing a large audio system.
You can enjoy real music by Saboten L.
The Cameroonian ebony body is hard and is heavy.
A black body has some white spots.
It is hard to look with a photograph, but is a beautiful spot.

Maker  Miyajima-Laboratory
 Product name  Stereo cartridge -SabotenL-
 Impedance  About 16 ohms (About 0.23mV output)
 Frequency range (-3dB)  20 Hz to 32 kHz
 Tracking force  3.0 g.................................................................!!!
 Stylus Shape  nude Line Contact diamond stylus
 Compliance (10Hz)  around 8×10-6cm/dyne
 Appropriate temperature  20-30 Celsius (most suitable 25 C)
 68-86 Fahrenheit (most suitable 77 F)
 Weight  About 9.5g
 Body  Cameroon ebony

I have a reason to cover a special cantilever with an aluminum cantilever.
My ideal is to bring the tip of the stylus close on the extension of the center of the special cantilever.
Vibration is handed down to a special cantilever from a stylus definitely.
I selected that I covered with an aluminum cantilever to bring the tip of the stylus close to the center of the cantilever as much as possible.
When a stylus is bonded to the tip of the special cantilever directly, the tip of the stylus deviates from the center of the cantilever.
The vibration of the stylus gives a turn to a cantilever, and the cantilever produces a distortion.
It is a great many styles in a general high quality cartridge.

https://www.miyajima-lab.com/e-stereo.html

Perhaps my overall favorite listening experience with the Saboten L was to a recording of Schönberg's Verklärte Nacht by the Ramor Quartet, with violist Edith Lörincz and cellist Zsolt Deaky (Turnabout TV 34032S). I've heard this record sound flat and uninteresting with lesser gear and transcendent with better gear—the Saboten L experience was at the top of the latter category. The Miyajima followed the opening lines without missing an iota of tension, and allowed the piece's first violent pizzicato eruption, about 4:00 in, its full measure of dread. Throughout, string texture and color were nothing short of perfect, and each resolution—musical and emotional alike—had full effect. It was achingly, breathtakingly effective and beautiful: home listening at its best.

https://www.stereophile.com/content...-l-phono-cartridge-page-2#u8bDkmsCo6rZ4mYH.99

I

iason

Ότι και να παρουσιάσεις θα έχει την ίδια τύχη. Εκτός αμα είναι κάνα ντουλαπάκι με φράουλες. Άστα γ@μησε τά ....

Mr Spock

demokratischer - sektor
Reaction score
Ότι και να παρουσιάσεις θα έχει την ίδια τύχη. Εκτός αμα είναι κάνα ντουλαπάκι με φράουλες. ...

. . . με σοκολάτα και κονιάκ :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Το κείμενο είναι γραμμένο σε άπταιστα γιαπωνοεγγλέζικα έτσι ώστε να μην καταλαβαίνει κανείς , τι θέλει να πεί και τι εννοεί ο ποιητής. ΒΙΒΑ.

Staff online

• Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *
  • abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος
  • xfader
    Segregation supporter
  • spylab
    Shalom

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members