Ροκιές, ναι, την βρίσκω μαζί τους

Emmanouil 1964

"Επαγγελματίας"
Reaction score

-
Οί , The Police ήταν τριμελές new wave μουσικό συγκρότημα οι οποίοι δημιουργήθηκαν το 1977 από τον ντράμερ Στιούαρτ Κοπλαντ . Αρχηγός και βασικότερο μέλος ήταν ο τραγουδιστής και μπασίστας Στινγκ , ό οποίος έγραφε και τα τραγούδια . Το τρίτο μέλος του συγκροτήματος ήταν ο κιθαρίστας Άντι Σάμερς . Το είδος μουσικής που έπαιζαν ήταν ροκ επηρεασμένο από τζάζ , ρέγκε , καί πάνκ .

Reaction score
The World Is Pervated With Ironie, Hunger And Corruption
The Eastern World And The Africans Too Are Going To Repeat The History Of Our Wars
And Our Industry Supplies Them With Arms
Everybody Knows, But Apparently Nobody Can Do Anything Against It
For Our Society Is On The Make Well, Sometimes, Sometimes,
I Tried To Draw Up A List I Tried To Find Out What Death Had Done
I Thought Of Honourable Murderers You Know
Like Jobbers And Mad Rabble-Rousers At Anytime,
Everywhere In The Whole World If I Were A Gamma Ray
, A Gamma Gamma Gamma Ray Made Of Pure Existence
If I Were A Gamma Ray, A Gamma Gamma Gamma Ray Mighty And Unfailing
I'd Radiate Love, To Fight Misery Without A Body I Could Fly Round The World Destroying Arms, Destroying Rockets Mix-Up Complexions Of The Whole Human Race
We All Would Turn Into Chocolate People Everybody, Everywhere In The Whole World
If I Were A Gamma Ray, A Gamma Gamma Gamma Ray Made Of Pure Existence
If I Were A Gamma Ray, A Gamma Gamma Gamma Ray
Mighty And Unfailing I'd Radiate Love, To Fight Misery

Reaction score
- μακάβρια ψυχεδελική ροκιά για σήμερα με γοτθικό ( ρε μανία ) , dressing . . .

The Crazy World of Arthur Brown: Fire (1968)

Γ@ματο και θεότρελος ο arthur brown.
Λέγετε μάλιστα ότι σε ένα live κόντευε να καεί
ζωντανός με της τρέλες που έκανε με τη φωτιά στο κεφάλι .....

Reaction score
Mε πρόλαβες.

Your father told me I can stay, but he mistrusts my unfamiliar ways.. He want's to use the things I've learnt, six hundred years of knowledge sorely earned.. But if we.. can stay together, I don't mind The things he tells me Of defending him in mutiny.. I don't care.. If you're there.. I don't care.. One the farms they've made a stand against the hated iron hands, they're uniting.. They're backed by everyone in town and I must ride to beat them down, how they're fighting.. But I understand their cause to fight against the laws, they're right.. I promised to defend your father to the end and fight.. The hatred's there in their eyes, they'll break his might it's no surprise if they do it.. But I must take the other side and somehow learn to stand and fight and come through it.. Though there's little chance that I beat bow and lance, I must.. Our love drives me on for you're the only one I can trust.

Staff online

• spylab
    Shalom
  • abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
corfu11