Amoi Lc37af1e 1920Χ1080 Lcd Tv

Χρήστος Ακρατόπουλος

Επίτιμο μέλος
Reaction score
Με την WestingHouse η οποία είναι Best-Seller στην Αμερική είχαμε μιλήσει πριν 3 μήνες επίσημα για να την φέρουμε στην Ελλάδα αλλά η απάντησή τους ήταν ότι από την στιγμή που δεν πρόκειται να έρθει η εταιρία αυτή στην Ευρώπη δεν μπορούσαν να μας δώσουν και τηλεοράσεις...

Όποιος ήθελε μόνο με εισαγωγή από Αμερική... Το κόστος όμως και της αποστολής αλλά πολύ περισσότερο σε περίπτωση που έπρεπε να επιστρέψει η τηλεόραση εκεί για επισκευή ήταν τεράστιο...

Χρήστος Ακρατόπουλος

Επίτιμο μέλος
Reaction score
Και αυτά γράφτηκαν στο Γερμανικό site:

NLS schrieb:
Hello from Greece!
1) How is the display quality of this TV?

2) IMPORTANT: Does this TV support 1920x1080 (and at what Hz?) through DVI->HDMI when connected to a computer? (or possibly an external scaler)

3) Does it do this resolution through VGA?

4) Has anybody here made a driver (using Powerstrip I guess) for VGA or DVI? (and can send it?)

5) What does the TV do to lower resolution display? (like PAL/720P/720i/480P etc.) Does it upscale it? And to what? 1080P?

6) Seems there is a firmware update? How is this done? Can the user do it? (asking because of possible firmware updates in the future)

7) What kind of hard disk can someone connect through USB? (size? format?)

8) How large video can it play through USB or card? (can it play 1080i? 1080p?)

9) Can someone PM me with a cheap shop that can deliver outside Germany and within E.U.? (to Greece to be exact) Sorry for asking this in here, but since most on-line shops that have this TV are in Germany (and we cannot read German) we don't know which shop to choose.

Thank you for your time and sorry again for messing the thread with English. We hope someone answers...

I hope you can understand my english. But my greece is even worse.

1. The quality depends on the input signal. Some owners had worse quality when using cable input for the amoi. I have seen analog cable input and found it ok. But i prefer watching tv with digital sat.

When watching DVD the input via HDMI is in my opinion really good. But the quality depends on the quality of the material.

Connection the XBOX360 via component games look really great in 1080i.

The amoi display, as it is the same than the benq 3750, has not the best ability to show black szenes. But it is ok for me. you can "tune" the picture really good if you use dvds with sample pictures to adjust the black/white and brightness.

2. I have no problem with 1080i an 1080p with an dvi to hdmi cable from my laptop with ne nvidia drivers. But i have to test with the settings.

3. 1600x1200 is the resolution i get through vga.

4. no sorry

5. It upscales it to fit the screen. The build in deinterlacer is not that bad. But a Panasonic S97 or Denon 3910 can do it much better.

6. A firmware update is planed! But i got no answer how it will take place.

7. andd 8. not tested yet. But i dont think usb will be fast enough for hd material.

9. you can ask the guys at www.cyberport.de they are really nice. If you have problems, write me an email!

If you have further questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Χρήστος Ακρατόπουλος

Επίτιμο μέλος
Reaction score
2. I have no problem with 1080i an 1080p with an dvi to hdmi cable from my laptop with ne nvidia drivers. But i have to test with the settings.
Αυτή είναι η πιο σημαντική απάντηση... ελπίζω να είναι έτσι αν και οι Κινέζοι υποστηρίζουν ότι όντως δέχεται 1080p σήμα...

Οι Ευρωπαίοι αντιπρόσωποί τους θα μας απαντήσουν σε αυτό επίσημα τις επόμενες ημέρες...

NLS

Reaction score
Re: Amoi Lc37af1elc37af1e 1920Χ1080 Lcd Tv

Λοιπόν, είχα επίσημα απάντηση από Amoi και είναι ΥΠΕΡΕΝΘΑΡΥΝΤΙΚΑ τα πράγματα.

Τους απάντησα μάλιστα και ξέχασα να τους ρωτήσω (από τη χαρά μου) για τα θέματα overscan borders και firmware update κλπ. Ωστόσο θα το κάνω κάποια στιγμή.

Η απάντηση λοιπόν (και οι ερωτήσεις):

> I need some more things to be cleared out. Note that I am not asking just
> for myself but also representing an A/V related forum. So there are people
> that need to know.
>
> You verified that LC37AF1E does produce 1920*1080 through DVI (I guess you
> mean DVI with adapter for HDMI).

LC37AF1E can support 1920*1080 when you connect through "HDMI/DVI IN" interface in the rear panel.

> So can you tell us a bit more since there is no info in the manual? Manual
> mentions 1280x1024, 79.976kHz (H), 75.024Hz (V) and -/- sync polarity. What
> are the details for 1920x1080? I guess the user has to make a custom display
> driver (so the details I ask are needed) or is a (Windows) display driver
> given with the TV?

The details for 1280*1024 are from VESA standard. As you may know, there is no universal standard for 1920*1080. Generally speaking, it can support 50/60/25/30 Hz. You may adjust the setting of your PC if need.

> Also, since I mentioned the manual. Why are there inconsistencies between
> the different languages (I have downloaded all)? Other manual says "only PC
> 480i/480p when connecting DVI to PC", other manual says "does not work with
> DVI of PC", then you tell me it works fine at 1080p... is it a matter of
> legalities? Is it a matter of TV hardware revisions? Something else?

Confirmed it can work well at 1080p. It may be the fault of translation. Thank you very much for bringing it into our attention. We are keen to making things better. You are so friendly and highly appriciated.

> After we clear this out, I have two more questions concerning the card
> reader on the TV.

> 1) What is the maximum supported resolution for AVI/xVID/DivX video? 1080p
> possible? (if you use some generic Sigma Designs decoder chip probably not)

It can't support 1080p for video format when you employ card reader. The maximum resolution is just the same as the main steam.

> 2) What are the requirements for connecting a disk on USB? There are no
> details mentioned. Needs FAT32? Maximum size?

Our egineers tested it before. That disk is 40GB, FAT32.

...επίσης με ρώτησε εκ μέρους ποιού site ρωτάω και τους είπα.

Στην ανταπάντηση τους είπα μόνο για την έλειψη που ανακαλύψαμε και αν μπορεί να βοηθήσει (για Ελλάδα). Θα δούμε και για αυτά και για τα υπόλοιπα.

Χρήστος Ακρατόπουλος

Επίτιμο μέλος
Reaction score
Πήρα και εγώ e-mail από την amoi η οποία μου επιβεβαίωσε ότι η τηλεόραση δέχεται 1080p σήμα ΜΟΝΟ ΑΠΟ DVI και όχι από component.

Η τηλεόραση έχει το chip της Pixelworks γι' αυτό και δέχεται 1080p. Νομίζω ότι το ίδιο chip έχει και η WestingHouse και πάντως είναι διαφορετικό από το chip που έχουν η Philips 9830 και η Benq 3750.

Όσον αφορά στο πως και αν θα την δούμε στην Ελλάδα, θα έχουμε σύντομα νέα...

NLS

Reaction score
ρώτησα και την Κινεζούλα για το bug που λένε στο γερμανικό φόρουμ (μαζί με link) ... να δούμε θα πει τίποτα;

NLS

Reaction score
αυτό για το οποίο διάβασε κάποιος εκεί και μετέφερε εδώ στο thread πριν 1-2 σελίδες

μου είπαν να πω στους γερμανούς να τους στείλουν mail στα αγγλικά για να τους δώσουν λύση

πράγμα το οποίο έκανα - δεν ξέρω βέβαια αν ο γερμανός που μιλάω για το πρόβλημα τελικά θα γράψει... αλλά τους έφερα σε επαφή

ΚΙ ΑΛΛΑ ΝΕΑ: φαίνεται κάποιος τους έγραψε ήδη...

Here comes the answer:

Sorry for the inconvenience bring to you due to Aspect ratio problem. This is Alex Liao of Amoi, nice to provide service to you.

Concerning the Aspect ratio problem you mentioned, we think it is our mistake to have not made it friendly using. Now we have got the solution, and this problem can be solved by software upgrading. Since you can not upgrade software by yourself, we suggest you to contact our European partner SPB, they will help you to solve the problem next week.

άρα ότι βγει από εδώ και πέρα λογικά θα είναι οκ και από αυτό το θέμα ε :)

Τελευταια Μηνυματα

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
geo kok