AUDEZE LCD-1

Ultra Audio

Επαγγελματίας
Reaction score
4667C79B-039A-436A-9B06-D32689D8C3BF.jpeg

«The Wrap Up

The LCD-1 is the most lightweight, compact, and versatile planar magnetic headphone out today. It’s also one of the most comfortable and technically proficient when it comes to sound. I can’t believe it’s only $399/449€. At that price, it may be the best headphone value out today. Highly Recommended, especially if you’re into neutral-sounding cans.«

Και από digital trends:

Digital Trends on the LCD-1

"So headphones like the $400 Audeze LCD-1 reference monitors really hit the right emotional notes for me. I know that open-backs have some downsides, but I can’t help but gravitate toward them: I adore the sound signature they generally provide."

"Open-back headphones are more fragile than other headphones because, well, they have a lot of open and exposed parts. It should come as no surprise then that the LCD-1 feel like they’re at the more fragile end of the spectrum. They don’t feel like they’re going to fall apart in my hands, but I am going to be very gentle with them. I would not want to drop them."

Ultra Audio

Επαγγελματίας
Reaction score
Άλλο ένα ριβιου στο part time audiophile

Conclusion

To some this above descriptions of sound might feel more like a swim in waters of audio science more than audio art, but I challenge you with this: should a headphone impart its own expression of sound—or—instead stand aside and let the artist’s expression through, untouched and un-manipulated?

Those accustomed to exaggerated bass regions, mid-range in retreat, and splashy top ends may find the Audeze LCD-1 a dull listen at first. To that, I say “Look at your game, girl” as these headphones have allowed me to more accurately assess and enjoy upstream components for their own sonic character, while themselves not pushing a singular narrative into the musical delivery chain.

At the fair price of $399 USD, I can’t think of a more painless headphone recommendation. Anyone one even remotely interested in musical detail should seek out a pair (or two) of the Audeze LCD-1 headphones. I honestly believe these headphones belong in the stables of every recording engineer, musician, and music lover out there looking for something portable and directly full of insightful.

Maybe this next statement is a bit of a Shook-ism, but I’ve always felt that “you can always get what you want if you know how to ask for it.” For me: I want the truth, I want clarity, and I want my feelings acknowledged. I want to see myself inside of the song, and to feel what the artist feels. I want to know that I have someone on the other side who shares in my joy and pain. The Audeze LCD-1 headphones have gifted me both an understanding and exposing musical companion. They are both partner and savior in the music loving experience. I now pass them on to you, highly recommended.

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2020/...phones-review/

2FF06C85-FCD6-477D-B781-6A59B49CD05E.jpeg

3AA9A1F3-ACA9-4AD6-90AE-C1539EDA6DED.jpeg

Ultra Audio

Επαγγελματίας
Reaction score
The #1 UK audio magazine, HiFi News, just gave our LCD-1 the outstanding headphone of the year award in their 2020 annual "best of of the best" issue.

LCD1.png

Ultra Audio

Επαγγελματίας
Reaction score
Σωστό ερώτημα, αλλά πρόκειται για 2 διαφορετικά ακουστικά.

Αν θες κλειστού τύπου και Bluetooth --> Mobius

Αν θες ανοιχτού τύπου και ήχο σειράς LCD ---> LCD-1

Αν είσαι φαν του LCD-X (έχει δικό του κοινό) και δεν μπορούσες να το αποκτήσεις ---> LCD-1

Αν θες να παίζεις και games ----> Mobius

Αν ανοίξουν τα καταστήματα πάλι -----> Μπορείς να τα ακούσεις σε αντιπαράθεση Α-Β ταυτόχρονα.

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
alkapsal