Do well set High-End Audio systems sound better/ more revealing that mastering studio systems?

alexis

Reticular Activating System
Reaction score
O Steve Guttenberg άνοιξε ένα ωραίο θέμα για κουβέντα για να πουν λίγο οι "μεγάλοι"

vet

Audio, Δημοσιογράφος
Reaction score
Καλά τι γράφει ο Bob Katz, το χει ακούσει; πως τα γράφει χωρίς να το ακούσει; άσχετος θα 'νε...

I'm sorry to break the news to you, Sergio, but that link you posted has some seriously compromised acoustics coupled with some potentially good monitor speakers. That room cannot possibly be acceptably revealing due to serious reflections from obstacles placed in the room. It is a matter of degree, but there are better ways to place consoles and racks to minimize interference with the direct sound from the loudspeakers.

alexis

Reticular Activating System
Reaction score
Καλά τι γράφει ο Bob Katz, το χει ακούσει; πως τα γράφει χωρίς να το ακούσει; άσχετος θα 'νε...

I'm sorry to break the news to you, Sergio, but that link you posted has some seriously compromised acoustics coupled with some potentially good monitor speakers. That room cannot possibly be acceptably revealing due to serious reflections from obstacles placed in the room. It is a matter of degree, but there are better ways to place consoles and racks to minimize interference with the direct sound from the loudspeakers.
Είναι από τους καλύτερους μηχανικούς ήχου εκεί απέναντι και ίσως παγκόσμια.

Reactions: vet

vet

Audio, Δημοσιογράφος
Reaction score
Έλα βρε, εδώ του την λεει ο κάθε άσχετος....

Andrew Jones Bob Katz that's a very bold statement! Although I have never heard your system, or Bob Ludwig, I have been in Air Studios mastering lab, in Bennie Andersons studio, in Skywalker sound and many more studios and mastering suites around the world. Thus is a precursor to saying that two rooms that I have been in that have complete TAD systems, rooms that were built from the ground up to accommodate extensive room treatment, but are for home listening, rival or exceed any professional studio I have listened to. I would be fascinated to hear what you have achieved

Μέλη online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
Hdch