19 Sweden 30
20 Ukraine 30
21 Spain 28
22 United Kingdom 18
23 France 11
24 Germany 4

Reaction score
Η πρωτες δηλώσεις της νικήτριας ΕΛΕΝΑΣ ΠΑΠΑΡΙΖΟΥ

αυτές είναι καποιες από τις δηλώσεις που έκανε η Ελενα Παπαρίζου στην συνέντευξη τύπου που κράτησε μέχρι στις 3 τα ξημερώματα ώρα Ελλάδος ( την είδα όλη και έχω ιδία άποψη για την ώρα σας διαβεβαιώ)

An emotional Helena was welcomed to the press conference by an excitable press pack – many of whom were Greek, of course. Before she could take questions, the cheering journalists insisted that she stand on the press conference table with a flag draped around her. She was happy to oblige.

“First of all I’d like to thank the EBU and Eurovision for this beautiful competition,” Helena said, after sitting down. “I’m very happy that it’s finally come to Greece. I’m so happy, as an ambassador of the Greek tourist industry, to invite you all to Greece next year.”

But the thanks didn’t end there.

“I’d like to thank Christos Dantis for writing such a beautiful song – I wouldn’t have represented Greece with this song, if I hadn’t believed in it – and I want to thank my dancers and choreographer, and the Greek Tourism Ministry for whom I’m proud to be an ambassador. I’d also like to thank Kyiv for organizing the contest so beautifully and thanks to all countries who voted for us. I hope you want it to be in Greece as much as I do!”

Helena also acknowledged the support of her friends, fans and the members of the Greek delegation “This is My Big Fat Greek Family,” she said. “There are too many Greeks everywhere!”

As for her emotions on stage during the Final, Helena says they changed with every passing moment: “My first emotion was that I was so happy because, before the music started I heard people shouting, ‘Helena! Helena!’” she said. “Then just before I started, I felt so nervous. But then I felt so beautiful – I was the only girl with five dancers and they treated me like a princess. And at the end, it seemed to have happened so fast. I thought, ‘Did I sing yet, or not?’”

Helena was asked whether she agreed that her performance was similar to Ruslana’s the previous year.

“Ruslana made all the countries feel more proud of their traditions and nationality,” she said. “She gave a lot of inspiration in that way. But ‘My Number One’ is a very typically Greek song done in a modern way.”

She also spoke warmly of the reception she’s received from her home country, Sweden, and other nations.

“I got 12 points from Sweden,” she said. “It’s a big honour for me – I’m happy to be raised as a Swedish-born Greek. I’d love to make the song in the language of all the countries. Languages are very easy for me. It’s sometimes important if they don’t understand English and if you want to have a big hit.”

She was also asked whether she thought there was a trend developing, given that a woman has won the contest for the third successive year. Perhaps women have an advantage?

“They used to say that Eve was made out of part of Adam’s body,” she said. “This means that we women might have some secret that the men don’t have!”

One journalist described her as the new Madonna – only taller, younger and prettier.

“I’m a very big fan of Madonna,” she said. “I’d love to have a career like her but it’s hard! I’m going to try very hard and, if something happens, we’ll know it came from Europe, and not from America this time.”

Helena reserved special praise for Malta’s representative Chiara, who yet again has come so close to winning the contest.

“I think Chiara has to come to the Eurovision Song Contest once more to get first place,” she said. “She’s such a lovely person. Last night in my hotel, I was watching the TV and her song came on. And it was so soothing, I fell asleep.”

Songwriter of ‘My Number One’ Christos Dantis admitted that he felt sure that the song would do well.

“If we’d had a song called ‘My Number One’ that came third, it would have been absurd,” he said. “So it was a gamble.”

One journalist commented that Christos seems to come every five years. So what’s his plan for 2010?

“Let’s concentrate on 2006 first! And then for 2010, who knows? Cyprus?” he said.

Once again, Helena took the opportunity to invite everyone to Greece in 2006.

“Greece is more than ready to host next Eurovision Song Contest in Athens,” she said. “After all, Greece did invite the world for the Olympics. But I think having Eurovision will be even better!”

Reaction score
Και για όσους θέλουν να εξασκηθουν στο karaoke ( Aντρέας και λοιποί...) :

My Number One
Music: Christos Dantis
Lyrics: Christos Dantis - Natalia Germanou

You're my lover
undercover
You're the most impressive person I discovered

You're delicious
So capricious
If I find out you don’t want me I'll be vicious

Say you love me
and you'll have me
In your arms forever and I won't forget it

Say you miss me
Come and kiss me
Take me up to heaven and you won't regret it
You are the one
You're my number one
The only treasure I'll ever have
You are the one
You're my number one
Anything for you 'cause you're the one I love

You're my lover
undercover
You're the most impressive person I discovered

You're a fire
and desire
When I kiss your lips, you know, you take me higher

You're addiction
my conviction
You're my passion, my relief, my crucifixion

Never leave me
And believe me
You will be the sun into my raining season

Never leave me
And believe me
In my empty life you'll be the only reason

Reaction score

Η "γεφυρα" με την λύρα ήταν για πολλούς το κλειδί στην επιτυχία καθώς ήταν πολύ ευκολομνημόνευτη και όπως λένε οι Αγγλοι - που πάλι πατώσανε! - catchy

Πάντως η τηλεοπτική κάλυψη του "κόλπου" με την λύρα που έπαιζε η Ελενα - πιο πάνω φωτό - δεν φάνηκε καλά στην τελεόραση λόγω κακής σκηνοθεσίας .

Κατά την γνώμη μου η μεγάλη διαφορά της Ελενας με την Σάκη , που μας έδωσε τελικά και την 1 θέση , ήταν ότι Live η Ελενα μπορεί να τραγουδήσει !!

Reaction score
Αναλυτικά, οι βαθμοί που έλαβε η Ελλάδα από κάθε χώρα έχουν ως εξής:

12 βαθμοί: Αλβανία, Βέλγιο, Βουλγαρία, Κύπρος, Γερμανία, Ουγγαρία, Σερβία και Μαυροβούνιο, Σουηδία, Τουρκία, Βρετανία
10 βαθμοί: Ολλανδία, Ρουμανία
8 βαθμοί: Ισπανία
7 βαθμοί: ΠΓΔΜ, Ισραήλ, Ελβετία
6 βαθμοί: Βοσνία-Ερζεγοβίνη, Μάλτα
5 βαθμοί: Κροατία
4 βαθμοί: Ανδόρα, Αυστρία, Μονακό, Νορβηγία, Ρωσία
3 βαθμοί: Φινλανδία, Πορτογαλία
2 βαθμοί: Δανία, Ισλανδία, Ιρλανδία, Σλοβενία
1 βαθμός: Λιθουανία, Πολωνία

Reaction score
Οι δηλώσεις της Πολιτικής Ηγεσίας για το γεγονός ήταν :

«Η μεγάλη σου νίκη γέμισε με χαρά τις Ελληνίδες και τους Έλληνες, στην πατρίδα και το εξωτερικό. Για το 'Νούμερο 1' που μας χάρισες αξίζουν σε σένα, όπως και σε όλους τους συντελεστές της αποψινής επιτυχίας, θερμά συγχαρητήρια» αναφέρει στο συγχαρητήριο μήνυμα που απέστειλε στην νικήτρια του διαγωνισμού Έλενα Παπαρίζου ο πρωθυπουργός και υπουργός Πολιτισμού Κώστας Καραμανλής.

Η αναπληρώτρια υπουργός Πολιτισμού, Φάνη Πάλλη-Πετραλιά, δήλωσε πως «η Έλενα Παπαρίζου με την εκπληκτική της ερμηνεία και σκηνική παρουσία, χάρισε στην Ελλάδα έναν καλλιτεχνικό θρίαμβο. Μας έκανε υπερήφανους. Της αξίζουν τα θερμά μας συγχαρητήρια».

Από την πλευρά του κόμματος της αξιωματικής αντιπολίτευσης, ο πρόεδρος του ΠΑΣΟΚ, Γιώργος Παπανδρέου, δήλωσε ότι «μια αυτοδημιούργητη Ελληνίδα της διασποράς μας έκανε απόψε χαρούμενους με την κατάκτηση της πρώτης θέσης στο διαγωνισμό της Eurovision» και συνεχάρη την Έλενα Παπαρίζου για την επιτυχία της. Παρατήρησε επίσης πως «το τραγούδι, η μουσική, ο πολιτισμός μπορεί να είναι πάντα μια ισχυρή δύναμη για την Ελλάδα, αν επενδύσουμε σ’ αυτά και αναπτύξουμε όλες τις δυνατότητές μας».

Reaction score
Μέσα στο κλίμα της γενικής ευφορίας να πω και την...κακία μου

Μα καλά αυτή η Πασχαλίδου έπρεπε να φτάσει να ψηφίσει και η τελευταία χώρα για να καταλάβει ότι είχαμε νικήσει?

Δεν είδε ότι και μαθηματικά 4 χώρες πριν το τέλος είχε τελειώσει η αγωνία ?
Έλεγε μάλιστα " ...έχουμε αγωνία , δεν έχει τελειώσει ακόμη τίποτα , 4 χώρες μας μενουν ακόμα....."

Τι να πώ ?

Reaction score
Διονυση δε συμφων μαζι σου :)

Η Πασχαλιδου ξερει να μετραει μεχρι το 10, οποτε δεν μπορουσε να υπολογισει....

Η Μποκοτα (μετα απο τοσα χρονια) ξερει να μετραει (μεχρι το 12 βεβαια)

Reaction score
ΚΟΥΤΡΟΥΜΠΑΝΟΣ ΔΙΟΝΥΣΙΟΣ said:
Μέσα στο κλίμα της γενικής ευφορίας να πω και την...κακία μου

Μα καλά αυτή η Πασχαλίδου έπρεπε να φτάσει να ψηφίσει και η τελευταία χώρα για να καταλάβει ότι είχαμε νικήσει?

Δεν είδε ότι και μαθηματικά 4 χώρες πριν το τέλος είχε τελειώσει η αγωνία ?
Έλεγε μάλιστα " ...έχουμε αγωνία , δεν έχει τελειώσει ακόμη τίποτα , 4 χώρες μας μενουν ακόμα....."

Τι να πώ ?

Κι αν η τελευταία χώρα που ψήφιζε έβαζε........40 points στην Μάλτα??
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

V

VIDEOMIX

Συγχαρητήρια στην Έλενα.  Με μεγάλη διαφορά βαθμών η νίκη της.

Η Πασχαλίδου, έδειξε για άλλη μια φορά πως δεν ειναι στο πόστο αυτό λόγο ικανοτήτων, αλλα δημοσίων σχέσεων. :twisted:

Χρήστος Ακρατόπουλος

Επίτιμο μέλος
Reaction score
Νομίζω ότι η Πασχαλίδου πήγε αρκετά καλά χθες...

Σοβαρή, μετρημένη, και γενικά έκανε καλή δουλειά σε όλη την πορεία μέχρι εδώ.

Εκεί που ήταν 4 χώρες νομίζω ότι ήδη το ήξερε μιας και σχεδόν είχε βουρκώσει αλλά δεν ήξερε (;) δεν ήθελε (;) να το πανηγυρίσει ακόμα μέχρι το τέλος...

Δεν την συγκρίνω με την Μπόκοτα, μιας και η τελευταία έχει πολύ μεγάλη εμπειρία...

Σπύρος Μπλάτσιος

Διακεκριμένο μέλος
Reaction score
καλά η Μπόκοτα και ο Σάκης πρέπει να μην κοιμήθηκαν χθες βράδυ, και όχι λόγω των πανηγυρισμών....

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος
  • xfader
    Segregation supporter
  • spylab
    Shalom

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
Hdch