Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle (2017)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Όταν τέσσερα γυμνασιόπαιδα ανακαλύπτουν μια παλιά κονσόλα για βιντεοπαιχνίδια με έναν τίτλο video game που δεν έχουν ακούσει ποτέ έως τότε - Jumanji – και αμέσως μεταφέρονται στην καρδιά της ζούγκλας του παιχνιδιού. Εκεί γίνονται κυριολεκτικά τα avatars που επέλεξαν: ο παίκτης Spencer γίνεται ένας αδίστακτος τυχοδιώκτης (Dwayne Johnson ); ο ποδοσφαιριστής Fridge χάνει "τα δύο καλύτερα πόδια του σώματός του" και γίνεται ένας Αϊνστάιν (Kevin Hart); η δημοφιλής Bethany γίνεται ένας μεσήλικας καθηγητής (Jack Black); και η συνεσταλμένη Martha γίνεται ένας σκληρός πολεμιστής (Karen Gillan). Αυτό που ανακαλύπτουν είναι ότι δεν παίζουν απλά το Jumanji - πρέπει να επιζήσουν από αυτό. Προκειμένου να νικήσουν το παιχνίδι και να επιστρέψουν στον πραγματικό κόσμο, θα πρέπει να επιβιώσουν μέσα από την πιο επικίνδυνη περιπέτεια της ζωής τους, ή να παραμείνουν κολλημένοι και φυλακισμένοι στο παιχνίδι για πάντα...

Release Date: December 22, 2017

Dwayne Johnson has confirmed that the upcoming "Jumanji" film will not be a reboot but instead a sequel. The 1995 original starred Robin Williams, Bonnie Hunt, Kirsten Dunst and Bradley Pierce and was based on Chris Van Allsburg’s 1981 children's book.

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan, Jack Black, Nick Jonas, Rhys Darby, Morgan Turner, Ser’Darius Blain, Madison Iseman, Alex Wolff

Studio: Columbia Pictures (Sony)
Director: Jake Kasdan
Screenwriter: Zach Helm, Scott Rosenberg, Jake Kasdan
Genre: Action, Fantasy, Adventure

Official Website: http://www.jumanjimovie.com / https://www.facebook.com/JumanjiMovie

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Dwayne Johnson officially boards Jumanji remake

It was recently reported that Dwayne Johnson and his Central Intelligence co-star Kevin Hart were both in early talks to star in Sony Pictures‘ Jumanji remake. Now The Rock himself has left a message on his Instagram page making his headlining status on the project official, with shooting scheduled to start this fall in Honolulu, Hawaii. There was no confirmation of Hart, however.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Dwayne Johnson says new Jumanji will honor Robin Williams

In a new Instagram post, Dwayne Johnson has addressed the concerns of Jumanji fans and given some new details. Specifically, how they will honor Robin Williams’ amazing performance in the 1995 classic and how many main characters there are in Sony Pictures‘ new Jumanji movie. Johnson says:

“And the #JUMANJI magic begins.

Excellent meeting with our director Jake Kasdan, producer Matt Tolmach, and our @SevenBucksProd team to work on our new re-imagining of this amazing story.

I felt like in order to craft something cool we should begin where it all started. Award winning writer Chris Van Allsburg’s source material of JUMANJI. Chris also wrote THE POLAR EXPRESS (later adapted by Robert Zemeckis and Tom Hanks) and has a very special & magical way of storytelling.

I’m feelin’ good and confident stepping into these shoes as a producer as well as actor to bring you something great that you and your entire fam can enjoy.

An important thing that I want to be honest and bring up is Robin Williams. The love and respect I have for this man is boundless. You have my word, we will honor his name and the character of “Alan Parrish” will stand alone and be forever immortalized in the world of JUMANJI in an earnest and cool way. I have an idea of what to do and I think his family will be proud. I also think Robin is somewhere lookin’ down and laughing, remembering the first time we met backstage and I (for the first time ever) was a star struck bumbling idiot that couldn’t even get my words out. Idiot. He literally calmed me down w/ that smile and laugh. But that’s for another fun story down the road.

We got a great team assembled already over at our home base of SONY and now we build from here.

Here’s another fun part… in the original movie there were three big roles. In our new story there’s now FIVE. Been so damn cool to see all my actor buddies push their projects aside so hopefully they can come play in our world. Should have cool casting announcements this week. Will keep you posted.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Karen Gillan to star in Jumanji!

Sony Pictures has confirmed that Guardians of the Galaxy and Doctor Who star Karen Gillan will be joining the cast of their upcoming Jumanji movie. She joins Dwayne Johnson, Jack Black, Kevin Hart and Nick Jonas in the film.

Johnson took to Facebook to talk about the addition of Gillan to the role, saying:

“Between myself, Kevin Hart, Jack Black and Nick Jonas we’ve searched far and wide to find the one person to complete our JUMANJI family. This isn’t just any role, but in many ways the most important role of the movie. We had to find a girl. But not just any girl. A girl who has ‘Chutzpah.’ Guts and talent to stand her ground and hold her own against Nick’s cool rockstar ways, Jack’s relentless energy and genius, Kevin’s masterful timing and skills and the big, brown, bald tattooed guy who just simply stands there and oooooozes smoldering, captivating, sizzling, can’t take your eyes off this brilliant manly man.. never mind I got drunk on the ol’ DJ kool aid again.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’m proud to announce a girl who’s playing the most important role in our movie – the talented, beautiful and down for a Scottish fight at any time, Ms. Karen Gillan.

“And yes, this is the girl who is so bad ass she shaved her freaking head for Guardians of the Galaxy…We start production next month in Hawaii and as many of you already know, this isn’t a remake or reboot, but a continuation of the awesome JUMANJI story we love.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The Rock shares concept art from Jumanji sequel, plus new details revealed?

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson has taken to Instagram to reveal the first piece of concept art for the upcoming Jumanji sequel, featuring his character “The smoldering Dr. Bravestone.”

The most curious part of the art, however, is the inclusion in the top right corner, “Bravestone/Spencer.” We’ve done some digging and come across several audition tapes for the role of Spencer in the Jumanji sequel which potentially include details on what this means for the film, though keep in mind sometimes different or false sides are used for auditions.

In the videos we’ve found, actors reading for the part of Spencer “discover” Jumanji along with another unnamed character and say:

“This is Jumanji… It’s sort of mythical among gamers, supposedly all the copies were destroyed because people would just get too into it.”

“Too into it?”

“People thought it was dangerous or something, this was a long time ago, in the ’90s during all the parental warning crap. People were paranoid.”

“What are those?”

“Avatar names, you pick a character and you’re that one for the game.”

It stands to reason that Dwayne Johnson’s character is the in-game avatar of “Spencer.” It’s also worth noting that in the scene being read, it doesn’t seem like the Jumanji the characters discover is the board game as seen in the 1995 original film, but perhaps a video game version or an all-new board game. What do you think of the concept art and these new details on the film? Sound off in the comments below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
First Photo from the Set of the Jumanji Sequel!

UPDATE
: Dwayne Johnson has posted a photo of his own of the characters in the film, which we’ve added below, and revealed their names including: Kevin Hart’s Moose Finbar, Karen Gillan’s Ruby Roundhouse, Jack Black’s Professor Shelly Oberon, and Johnson’s own Dr. Smolder Bravestone. The original story follows:

Production has officially begun on Sony Pictures‘ upcoming Jumanji sequel and star Kevin Hart has shared the first photo from the set featuring himself and his co-stars as their characters. Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Check out Nick Jonas and Dwayne Johnson on the Jumanji set

Production continues on Sony Pictures‘ Jumanji today as Dwayne Johnson shares yet another glimpse at the upcoming film. This new image, which you can check out in full below, gives us a first look at Nick Jonas’ character on the Jumanji set.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Dwayne Johnson carries Kevin Hart in new Jumanji set video

As production continues on Sony Pictures‘ new Jumanji movie, Dwayne Johnson has revealed a new video from the set where he’s carrying co-star Kevin Hart, literally. Check it out in the player below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Dwayne Johnson throws some flames in Jumanji set video

As production continues on Sony Pictures‘ new Jumanji movie, Dwayne Johnson has revealed a new video from the Hawaii set where he’s practicing with a special flame thrower. Check it out below, along with his description of the scene they were filming!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Jumanji photos: Dwayne Johnson is in the jungle, baby

Cameras are still rolling on the new Jumanji movie from Sony Pictures and star Dwayne Johnson has offered a double update from the set, including two photos and a brief description of the scene they shot last night.

“I have to drive my dirt bike up this unforgiving terrain and not get eaten by all the massive and blood thirsty animals in this dangerous Jumanji jungle… There’s a very high probability this whole thing goes to sh*t.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The Jumanji cast poses in the jungle

Cameras are still rolling on the new Jumanji movie from Sony Pictures and star Dwayne Johnson has provided a new set photo featuring the principal Jumanji cast. The actor has also provided a comment about the movie’s move from summer to Christmas of 2017. Check out the full photo below!

“Here comes Dwanta Claus. Excited to share this great news: CHRISTMAS of 2017 comes early for our #JUMANJI SEQUEL. We were always slated to be released summer of 2017, but after months of shooting and editing our movie together, we realized we have a big family franchise on our hands, that’s full of Christmas wish fulfillment, fun and heart. Like so many of us, it’s my FAVORITE time of the year and I LUV delivering holiday entertainment. From ‘Moana’ this Thanksgiving, to ‘Rock the Troops’ this Christmas, to ‘Jumanji’ next Christmas! Calling Rudolph now to get our sleigh and fanny packs.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The first Jumanji trailer is here!

Welcome to the jungle! Sony Pictures has revealed the first trailer for the upcoming sequel, Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle! Check out the Jumanji trailer (and international version) below and the new poster!

Το official trailer:

το official international trailer:

και το official poster:

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
Nardo