King Arthur(Blu Ray)

ΑΝΔΡΕΑΣ Κ.

Ιδρυτής
Reaction score

Tωρα στις αρχες των νεων φορμα, οταν μια ταινια αποσπα το αριστο στις βαθμολογιες της αποδοσης εικονας και ηχου θεωρω πως πρεπει να την αναφερουμε αμεσα.
Διαβαστε τι εγραψε ο reviewer:

"
Why is it that all of Bruckheimer's new films always look so good? Very stylized, amazing contrast, and sheer detail. That is what this one is. The dimensionality is incredible, and I absolutely love the stark contrast that is presented at times. Detail never seems to suffer, even in darker scenes, and fine detail is impressive. Compression is never an issue, and the ringing that plagued the DVD release is gone. I really just couldn't find anything to complain about here; it's a sensational presentation from Buena Vista.
The uncompressed soundtrack compliments the video presentation perfectly. The soundstage is very active, and once again I find myself awe struck by the sense of space the PCM soundtrack provides. Touchstone didn't skimp here at all, as the soundtrack is presented in full 24/48 resolution, and it is extremely dynamic with a rich low end that packs a punch. Dialogue sounds perfect and is balanced with the rest of the action well, and the score is quite engaging. If only the storyline were as solid!"

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_14_2/mrg-145-april-2007-part-2.html#King Arthur

Staff online

• Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
mdim051