Krix 24.10.10 Ultimate Home Cinema

stampol

Οι θυσίες...
Reaction score
In October 2018 at the International HiFi Show in Melbourne Australia, Krix created the world's first full residential specification, 24.10.10 Dolby Atmos home cinema. Partnering with Trinnov Audio and Barco projectors, the show was a huge success. In this video, go behind the scenes with the team that put it all together! Speakers used were 7 Krix Cinematix screen speakers, 27 Krix Megaphonix surround speakers and 10 Krix Megacyclonix/Cyclonix subwoofers. Equipment used included the Trinnov Altitude32 audio processor, with the newly released 48 EXT unit. The Barco Wodan projector lit up the 6 metre wide, 250" scope projector screen. An Oppo 205 handled the source media and an Xbox One X was used for gaming sessions throughout the event.

https://www.krix.com.au/

stathis

Ultra Home Theater
Reaction score
76873291_619721258772534_4849825178980924613_n.jpg

sydneyhifimonavale WOW December’s been busy.. And it’s not over yet. The latest system to get the Krix make over. This MX-5 speaker system is outstanding value for the performance, a simple room transformed into an entertainment space for the whole family and circle of friends.
Krix Speakers have changed the dynamics of our business, they have shown me the path to cinematic mastery educated me, entertained me and motivated me to create better sound systems for you our clients. My driving force is the sheer delight on the faces of our clients when they press “PLAY” (or enter in todays world of streaming movies) I am unashamedly a Krix fan, and I will support and promote the Krix brand with immense pride for the duration of my career.
Anyone and everyone should experience just how good this can be, any room! Any budget.. because you deserve it and #musicmatters
Atmos 7.2.2
Equipment list
Yamaha Aventage RXA-2080
Sub Amp 1000w
Krix MX-5 modular speaker LCR 2x Passive Subs
Surround & Surround back Krix Phonix Flat
Atmos Efects Krix Atmospherix AS
Projector Epson 9400
Acoustic transparent screen
Cinema Chairs RowOne Prestige x 12

Reaction score
Πωπωω ρε γαμωτο να'χεις μια υπογα 40-50 τμ να στησεις ένα να το ευχαριστιεσαι...Εφαρμογή σε σαλόνι όσο να το κάνεις δεν θα είναι το ίδιο .

Reaction score
Χάλι, άφησε τα αυτόκολλητα πάνω.
Χαζό Αμερικανοί θα ναι μάλλον..
Ίσως να θέλει να το πουλήσει σαν καινούριο μετά.

Staff online

• Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *
  • rose.athens
    Not in the mood Mod
  • abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος
  • xfader
    Segregation supporter

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members