MFR: 8 Hz - 100 kHz ± 3 dB
S/N: 105 dB
● THX Select2 Certified
● Additional Zones
Dimensions: 7.3" H x 17.4" W x 15.6" D
Weight: 33.1 Pounds
MSRP: $1,999.99 USA

"Conclusions

It's impossible to attempt A/B testing with components that were in my rack over a year apart, but general impressions remain. My (admittedly subjective) take is that the SR8001 produces noticeably better quality sound than its predecessor. Since the two Marantz receivers apparently share the same DACs, the likely explanation is the lower noise floor and increased headroom afforded by the toroidal transformer and higher powered amplifier.

The Marantz has it where it counts: the ability to reproduce accurate and detailed sound. Combined with the flexibility to send HDMI signals from four sources into two different displays, audio to three separate zones, and the Audyssey calibration and EQ capabilities, the SR8001 will anchor many a happy consumer's home theater."

Full Review: hometheaterhifi.com

Costas Coyias

Ημίθεος
Administrator
Reaction score
It's impossible to attempt A/B testing with components that were in my rack over a year apart, but general impressions remain. My (admittedly subjective) take is that the SR8001 produces noticeably better quality sound than its predecessor. Since the two Marantz receivers apparently share the same DACs, the likely explanation is the lower noise floor and increased headroom afforded by the toroidal transformer and higher powered amplifier.
Καλά, με τέτοια επιχειρηματολογία, θα μπορούσαν να αλλάζουν μοντέλο και κάθε δύο μήνες... Lower noise floor, αααατττςςςςςςςς...

Τελευταια Μηνυματα

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
MORPH