Olympus News

Reaction score
Νεώτερα για την Ε-7:

http://www.oly-forum.com/forum/alles-andere/wann-kommt-was-neues#comment-168561

Latest info from Hamburg: 2013 will be exciting .... ;-)

Contrary to all the rumors that circulate occasionally, I get nothing for free from Olympus - no cameras or lenses - and have all the expensive stuff, which I rumrenne 'pay yourself. So I sit on pins and needles and just like her a lot - a lot - FT-glass. I have only one advantage: I have some information advantage because I naturally also prepare news and the like must. So I have a few more days time to think about whether I am selling now my E-5 to fund an E-7. But if I was not 100% convinced that FT has a future in my camera bag, I would have long since sold the FT glass and fully invested in MFT. But the FTs are so so good that I still prefer the E-5 and E-M5 work until the E-7 comes. Because coming. The question for me is: can I fatten my piggy bank fast enough ....

Greetings
Reinhard Wagner

O Reinhard Wagner είναι συγγραφέας βιβλίων για τις κάμερες του Ε-system:

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_no...=Reinhard+Wagner+&rh=i:aps,k:Reinhard+Wagner+

Kotsidis John

Photography
Reaction score
Αντε με το καλο Ολυμπακηδες...!
Καλως να σας ερθει το νεο σας μωρο!

Reaction score
Απάντηση: Olympus News

Φήμες πω η Ολυ θα ανακοινώσει έναν νέο φακό 40-150/2.8!
Θα είναι ο πρώτος ζουμ ζούικος με σταθερό διάφραγμα.

Πηγή: 43rumors.com

costas EAR

Δόκτωρ ΔιαXύσιος
Editor
Reaction score

όχι βέβαια! Η όλυ έχει "παράδοση" σε αυτά!

έχω τον 14-35 με σταθερό f2.
όπως και τον 7-14 με σταθερό f4.

και πολύ θα ήθελα τον 90-250 με σταθερό f2.8...

(τον οποίο πολύ πιθανά να αποκτήσω συντόμως, αλλά μη το πείτε πουθενά...)

Reaction score

Κώστα εννοώ πως θα είναι ο πρώτος σταθερός ζουμ στα μ4/3. Εκ παραδρομής δεν το έγραψα.

Reaction score

Νεότερα για τη φημολογούμενη Ε-7:
Ο Miquel Àngel Garcia, manager of Olympus Spain just said in an interview at Quesabesde that the E-5 successor will be a hybrid FT and MFT model capable of using both lens ranges with their full potential! So there will be no “Normal” Four Thirds E-7 but rather a native Micro Four Thirds cameras with a 100% compatible FT solution. He didn’t specify if there will be a sort of integrated or external adapter or a modular approach. The camera is definitely coming in late 2013 (he said!). Miguel didn’t unveil the name and the specs. He says that this is a camera for “those who want the feel of an SLR and at the same time take advantage of a small system“.

In summary:
1) no “classic” Four Thirds E-7 coming! You should expect a hybrid high end MFT camera with full FT support.
2) That camer is coming in late 2013
3) Development started back in 2009 and the camera cannot be compared to anything Olympus released before that.

Αντίστοιχα:

ΙmrpessJapan interviewed Mr.Ogawa from Olympus. He confirmed that partnership between Sony and Olympus will focus on compact cameras, on the medical area and lens technology. There is definitely no plan to merge Olympus and Sony systems in one.

The magazine also made a prediction for the year to come:
- E-5 successor is coming
- A premium compact MFT
- large sensor camera from Olympus

43rumors.com

Μέλη online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
alkapsal