Sonos

Reaction score
To Audio Pro D2 (δηλαδή το πάνω μέρος του Drumfire) είναι αυτό που πρέπει να συγκριθεί με το Sonos Five για να είμαστε δίκαιοι.

Σαν πακέτο με σαμπ, το Drumfire II σίγουρα βγαίνει φτηνότερο από Sonos Five + Sonos Sub.

Μπορείς να πάρεις και τα δύο direct από το eshop των κατασκευαστών και να τα συγκρίνεις.

Με την AudioPro έχεις 14 μέρες για την επιστροφή.
Με τη Sonos έχεις 100 μέρες. Ναι, 100!

Reaction score
Κάτι τέτοια διαβάζει ο χρήστης Sonos, βλέποντας reviews του Audio Pro D2 και γελάει με τον ανταγωνισμό, που μάλιστα έχει και ιστορία στο multiroom:

David Wood • Review date: 19.02.2024
Review rating: 3 out of 5 stars
Review text:
The speakers are very good quality and they sound great, but the interface isn’t great. For instance, I have one D-2 and two A10’s, I want the A10’s to be dedicated left and right channels. Unfortunately, this is really difficult to set up, and only works in specific circumstances. It’s difficult to explain quickly in detail, but essentially you can only do this by first linking the speakers in the Audio Pro app and then using the music app of your choice to cast the audio… and it doesn’t work well. If you cast the audio to the speaker the normal way from your phones “connected devices” menu it casts to all the speakers in mono and doesn’t remember that you set some of the speakers up as separate stereo channels… If you just set them up in the app and then cast from you phones connected devices menu (iPhone) you can only adjust the volume on the “host” speaker in the grouping, but the other 2 get locked at whatever volume you started casting at and don’t change in unison. If you do set it up the hard way using 2 separate apps (the Audio Pro app and a streaming service app) you can make it all work…. But you can’t cast to any other speakers in other rooms, or it disconnects the original speakers. For instance; if I jump through all the hoops to set up my 3 Audio Pro speakers to play as separate stereo channels in my living room and then I try to also play music on my speaker in the bedroom, it disconnects the stereo set up in the living room. So if I want to cast to multiple rooms, I have to do so in mono only. This is a complicated thing to give feedback on… So to break it down to a simple request. When you first set the speakers up in the Audio Pro app, if you set them up as individual left and right channels, they should stay like that no matter what or how you cast to them. The speakers themselves should remember if they are a left or right channel, not the App, so no matter how I am casting to them, or how many rooms I want to cast to simultaneously, the speakers stay set up the way I wanted.

Reaction score
Για τα λεφτά του μπορεί να είναι και σούπερ το Drumfire II. Αλλά τη σταθερότητα του Sonos app και την ευελιξία στησίματος multiroom και home cinema προφανώς δεν τη φτάνει η Audio Pro.

Reaction score
Για εμένα που θέλω ένα δικάναλο, όχι multiroom, να παίζω απο το κινητό και να παίζει όσο γίνεται καλύτερα χωρίς να δώσω μια περιουσία μήπως είναι καλύτερο?
ή μήπως πρέπει να αγοράσω ενα ζευγάρι ηχεία και ένα sub και να τα βάλω πάνω στον προ-τελικό μου?

Last edited:

Reaction score
Πάρε κάτι από το eshop της Sonos, παίξε για τρεις μήνες να μπεις στο πνεύμα και το επιστρέφεις μετά αν δεν σου αρέσει. Θα πάρεις τα λεφτά σου πίσω χωρίς μα-μου.

Reaction score
Πάρε κάτι από το eshop της Sonos, παίξε για τρεις μήνες να μπεις στο πνεύμα και το επιστρέφεις μετά αν δεν σου αρέσει. Θα πάρεις τα λεφτά σου πίσω χωρίς μα-μου.
Στο eshop της Sonos το Five έχει 649€ και στο Skroutz 579€.
Θα έχει 100 μέρες για επιστροφή σε κατάστημα του Skroutz?
Με τόσα λεφτά παίρνεις Klipsch RP8000F βέβαια. Δεν ξέρω αν είναι έξυπνο αυτό που πάω να κάνω...🤔

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
albie