The Equalizer (2014)

rose.athens

Not in the mood Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
O Denzel Washington επιστρέφει μετά το Man On Fire σε περιπέτεια, ως προστάτης αδυνάτων, βάζοντας τα αυτή τη φορά με τη Ρώσικη αντί της Μεξικάνικης μαφίας.

Η ταινία ονομάζεται The Equalizer, και πρόκειται να προβληθεί στην Ελλάδα στις 25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014.

Release Date: September 26, 2014 (2D theaters and IMAX)

In "The Equalizer," Denzel Washington plays McCall, a man who believes he has put his mysterious past behind him and dedicated himself to beginning a new, quiet life. But when McCall meets Teri (Chloλ Grace Moretz), a young girl under the control of ultra-violent Russian gangsters, he can't stand idly by – he has to help her. Armed with hidden skills that allow him to serve vengeance against anyone who would brutalize the helpless, McCall comes out of his self-imposed retirement and finds his desire for justice reawakened. If someone has a problem, if the odds are stacked against them, if they have nowhere else to turn, McCall will help. He is The Equalizer.

Cast: Denzel Washington, Marton Csokas, Chloλ Grace Moretz, David Harbour, Bill Pullman, Melissa Leo

Studio: Columbia Pictures (Sony)
Director: Antoine Fuqua
Screenwriter: Richard Wenk
Genre: Action, Thriller

Official Website: http://www.equalizerthemovie.com/ / https://www.facebook.com/TheEqualizerMovie

Last edited by a moderator:

wizzy

Music is our (Supernatural) friend!
Reaction score
Καλό φαίνεται... Ελπίζω ο DW να τρώει καμιά φάπα, δεν αντέχω να δω άλλη μία περιπέτεια στην οποία ο "καλός" βγαίνει αλώβητος από όλες τις μάχες/όλους τους καυγάδες και οι "κακοί" να πεθαίνουν σαν τα κουνούπια γύρω του...

rose.athens

Not in the mood Mod
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Καλό φαίνεται... Ελπίζω ο DW να τρώει καμιά φάπα, δεν αντέχω να δω άλλη μία περιπέτεια στην οποία ο "καλός" βγαίνει αλώβητος από όλες τις μάχες/όλους τους καυγάδες και οι "κακοί" να πεθαίνουν σαν τα κουνούπια γύρω του...
The 59-year-old actor stars as former black ops commando Robert McCall in the upcoming action-thriller and he's explained the reason behind his character having obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).

Quizzed on why his character was given the ailment, he revealed: ''We added it so he's not just the action guy. He's troubled, flawed and we don't finish the story - it's not like suddenly at the end he's fine.

''It's been an interesting development as we've gone along. We started talking about it and adding things, opening doors five times. We obviously did a lot of research about it.''

Washington's character is a man who believes he's put his mysterious past behind him after faking his own death until he meets a young girl named Teri, played by Chloe Moretz, who is under the control of ultra-violent Russian gangsters.

Armed with hidden skills, he comes out of his self-imposed retirement and finds his desire for justice reawakened as he attempts to rescue his new acquaintance.

Speaking about his character's turmoil at choosing to return to fighting crime, the 'Man on Fire' star told Screen Rant: ''Well, I think he's looking to put his past behind him ... He's trying real hard.

''I actually say - there's a line I say, 'I've done a lot of bad things in the past, things I'm not proud of'.

''I actually promised - in my back story, I promised my wife that I wouldn't go back to being that person, but you wouldn't have a movie then, so he's drawn back in.''

http://www.movieballa.com/2014/06/152977/denzel-washingtons-equaliser-character-flawed

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The new trailer and poster for The Equalizer

Columbia Pictures has debuted the new online trailer and a new poster for director Antoine Fuqua's The Equalizer. The trailer features Eminem's new single with Sia, "Guts Over Fear." You can view the poster and trailer below!

Και το official trailer 2:

Last edited:

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
Hdch