Transformers: Age Of Extinction (2014)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Release Date: June 26, 2014 (3D/2D theaters and IMAX 3D, p.m. screenings)

"Transformers: Age of Extinction" is the fourth film in director Michael Bay’s global blockbuster franchise. Mark Wahlberg, Stanley Tucci, Li Bingbing, Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, T. J. Miller, Nicola Peltz, Jack Reynor and Titus Welliver star. The film begins after an epic battle that left a great city torn, but with the world saved. As humanity picks up the pieces, a shadowy group reveals itself in an attempt to control the direction of history… while an ancient, powerful new menace sets Earth in its crosshairs. With help from a new cast of humans, Optimus Prime (voiced by Peter Cullen) and the Autobots rise to meet their most fearsome challenge yet. In an incredible adventure, they are swept up in a war of good and evil, ultimately leading to a climactic battle across the world.

Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer, Sophia Myles, Li Bingbing, T.J. Miller, Han Geng, Titus Welliver, Peter Cullen, Frank Welker, John Goodman, Ken Watanabe, John DiMaggio, Mark Ryan, Robert Foxworth, Reno Wilson

Studio: Paramount Pictures
Director: Michael Bay
Screenwriter: Ehren Kruger
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure

Official Website: http://www.transformersmovie.com / https://www.facebook.com/transformersmovie

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Απάντηση: Transformers 4 (2014)

megan fox
Έλεος...

Δεν το σκέφτηκα καθόλου αυτό.

Λογικά σε λίγο καιρό θα ξέρουμε. Άν και δεν νομίζω αφού θα είναι τελείως αλλαγή πλεύσης από ότι έχουμε δει ως τώρα.

Reaction score

με καραμελωμενα φουντουκια....

Last edited by a moderator:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Did the internet get Mark Wahlberg cast in Transformers 4?

Two weeks ago, a rumor started to make the rounds that Mark Wahlberg would be playing the lead human role in Transformers 4. Director Michael Bay quickly squashed it and said they were just working on another project and that rumor was just a rumor. Last week, however, Bay posted this on his website:

"I squashed a rumor that was on the internet last week. It was about Mark Walhberg. Mark was rumored to be staring in Transformers 4. We are working on another movie together, not T4. I had such a great time working with Mark on Pain and Gain, and he gave such a great performance – well let’s say that very internet chatter gave me some ideas. We are at the inception of our story process right now on T4. Let’s say some ideas are gaining traction with me and my writer – so I’m here to say thanks internet chatter."

While this is by no means an official announcement, maybe we will be seeing Mark Wahlberg say hello to Optimus Prime's mother after all.

Transformers 4 is currently in development for a June 27, 2014 release. Bay has said in the past that this is likely the final Transformers adventure with him at the helm. Ehren Kruger is providing the screenplay which is rumored to take the storyline into outer space with a brand new cast of both humans and robots.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Following his post yesterday suggesting that Mark Wahlberg could wind up with a role in the upcoming Transformers 4, Michael Bay has made if official: Wahlberg has joined the cast of the June 27, 2014 release. What's more, Bay has also revealed the logo for the sci-fi adventure sequel.

“"Mark is awesome," Bay says in an official statement. "We had a blast working on 'Pain and Gain' and I’m so fired up to be back working with him. An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the Transformers’ legacy"

Transformers 4 will shoot begin production in spring of 2013. The film will be produced by Don Murphy & Tom DeSanto, Lorenzo di Bonaventura and Ian Bryce, and executive produced by Steven Spielberg, Bay, Brian Goldner and Mark Vahradian.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Transformers 4 will take place four years after Dark Of The Moon

In the wake of official word breaking that Mark Wahlberg has signed on to headline the upcoming Transformers 4, director Michael Bay spoke with TMZ about the upcoming blockbuster, revealing that the new franchise entry will pick up four years after the events of Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

"The movie is going to continue four years from the attack on Chicago," says Bay, "which was in the last movie. It's going to have the same lineage, but it's going in a full new direction. It actually feels very natural how it's going in that direction... We're doing a lot of things that are really going to make it fresh and feel new."

You can listen to the full interview, which includes details about how Wahlberg's casting came about, by clicking here.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Jack Reynor takes Transformers 4 Lead

A rumored contender from late last year's short list, Jack Raynor has officially been chosen to play a leading role in Michael Bay's upcoming Transformers 4. Bay himself issued the following statement on his official site:

I just hired a great new actor for Transformers 4 to star against Mark Wahlberg. Jack Reynor, he is an Irish kid that came to America with 30 bucks in his pocket. Pretty ballsy. Seriously who does that? Anyway I spotted him in a great little Irish movie WHAT RICHARD DID. This kid is the real deal.

Transformers 4, is not a reboot. That word has been floating around on the net.

This movie takes place exactly 4 years after the war in Chicago. The story makes a very natural transition, and reason as to why we have a whole new cast. This Transformers will feel very different then the last three. We are embarking on a new trilogy.

Michael

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Michael Bay offers a Transformers 4 update

With his Transformers 4 gearing up to shoot in May, Michael Bay spoke with Forbes about what fans can expect to see on the big screen in the summer of 2014.

"We’re going to start off smaller," says Bay. "There’s a brand new cast. To freshen the franchise, we’ve redesigned everything from top to bottom. The history of the first three movies is still there. We start four years later and there’s a reason why we’re meeting a new cast."

Among the new cast are Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor, the former of whom also stars in Bay's next, Pain & Gain, which hits theaters April 26.

"Mark is really excited about it and it’s a great redesign," Bay continues. "I said that 3 was going to be my last one. Paramount was letting me do 'Pain & Gain' and the 'Transformers' ride was opening at Universal and it was bittersweet to think of passing it off. I wanted to set it up on a really sure footing and to bring someone else in on that, it would have been overwhelming."

Although the plan is for Transformers 4 to offer a fresh start in a lot of ways, Bay is quick to point out that the sequel won't be a reboot.

"We keep the 'Transformers' the way they were," he says. "It’s just four years later. There’s a reason the Transformers are redesigned. We’re trying to broaden the franchise and give it more places to go."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Nicola Peltz confirmed for Transformers 4

She was rumored to be joining the cast back in December, but now Nicola Peltz has been confirmed as part of the Transformers 4 cast. She will be joining Mark Wahlberg and Jack Reynor in the Michael Bay-directed film.

The Twitter account for Michael Bay's official site was asked whether Megan Fox could come back for Transformers 4, to which they replied: "No. Female lead has been cast... Nicola Peltz."

Peltz is most known for starring in The Last Airbender and can currently be seen in A&E's successful new series, "Bates Motel."

Although Megan Fox won't be appearing in the next "Transformers" film, she was previously-announced as playing the female lead in the Michael Bay-produced Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Stanley Tucci joins Transformers 4

Taking to the stage at Las Vegas' CinemaCon for this evening's Paramount Pictures presentation, director Michael Bay announced that Stanley Tucci has joined the cast of the upcoming Transformers 4. He'll appear opposite Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor and Nicola Peltz, as well as another mysterious young actor that Bay teased will be announced very shortly.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Michael Bay updates on Transformers 4

His latest, Pain & Gain, in theaters now, Michael Bay spoke today with Moviefone, updating on the anticipated upcoming franchise entry, Transformers 4.

"You know there are a couple of historians of Transformers," Bay continues. "I would do my designs of the robots and they’re like, 'What if you just add a little bit more ears to Optimus?' But they’re really hands off. We’ve redesigned them in 'Transformers 4,' and there’s some really cool s-t in it. I’m literally redesigning every character, top to bottom. There’s a reason why they’re redesigned, but it’s also to keep it new and fresh to me. I think the fans will appreciate some of this new stuff we have in the movie and some of the new characters."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Kelsey Grammer boards Transformers 4

Kelsey Grammer has joined the cast of Michael Bay's Transformers 4 as a human villain named Harold Attinger. Deadline reports that the Attinger character is a counterintelligence officer.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Sophia Myles joins Transformers 4

Sophia Myles (Underworld) is the latest name to join the cast of Michael Bay's Transformers 4, says a story today at The Wrap. Her role has not yet been officially confirmed, but the outlet is reporting that she'll play a scientist.

Meanwhile, actor Tyrese Gibson, who appeared in the first three Transformers films and who is now promoting his latest blockbuster, Fast & Furious 6. He says that he's hoping to make a return as Master Sergeant Robert Epps for the fourth big screen adventure.

"I hope that I get that call," Gibson says. "I hear there's some kind of conversation that Josh [Duhamel] had with Michael Bay about coming back for Four. I hope I get that call. 'Transformers' is still the only tattoo I've ever gotten on my body. We never had a cartoon called 'Fast & Furious' when we were kids. I had 'Transformers' when I was a kid and it was one of my favorite cartoons. I grew up understanding that 'Transformers' world and that 'Transformers' universe."

Check back soon for the full Gibson interview.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

Li Bingbing joins Transformers 4

Chinese superstar Li Bingbing has joined the cast of Michael Bay's Transformers 4, says a story today at The Hollywood Reporter. Her role has not yet been officially confirmed, but she joins Mark Wahlberg, Jack Reynor, Nicola Peltz, Stanley Tucci, Kelsey Grammer and Sophia Myles in the franchise sequel.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score

What new Autobots and Decepticons may appear in Transformers 4?

JoBlo is reporting that a source of theirs has learned about several classic Transformers characters that are rumored to appear in the upcoming Transformers 4. Their source lists the Dinobots and fan favorite Grimlock as being set to appear, and they even report there will be a scene in the film where Optimus Prime and Bumblebee ride the Dinobots into battle. In addition, their source says the Autobot Hound and a former Decepticon described as a "samurai" will appear as newcomers. They also report that, in a move to replace the deceased Megatron, Galvatron will be making his big screen debut in the movie.

The site does acknowledge that these are all just rumors at this point, and we would like to point out that similar rumors regarding the Dinobots and others have surfaced for every Transformers sequel previously.

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
l.koustimpis@visualacoust