Ποιό μουσικό κομμάτι ακούτε τώρα;

Reaction score
Alicia Creti

“I wanted to make my own music. I had started writing music before I learned the piano, probably at around like 7. I wasn’t even spelling the lyrics right! Who even knows what I was writing about?

I wasn’t really reading the sheet music and I was just kind of quickly tried to find the chords. That’s how I started writing music, and when I first started doing that it, it was just infectious for me. I just couldn’t stop, and it really became my therapy for everything…

I was studying finance, completely irrelevant and a friend and I were studying in the library. We literally had a finance exam the next day and we took a break and we were scrolling on TikTok, (this was) when TikTok was like a brand new app. this is right before the pandemic shutdown, and I posted and went viral. I started posting more covers than originals…”

«After posting inconsistently for about a month, Creti uploaded an “All I Want For Christmas is You “cover and was surprised to see the video’s views balloon quickly to 250k. “I was like, oh my god, this is kind of crazy. Like, I can’t stop now.….
As the video blew up, labels and people in the music industry were suddenly calling, eventually leading her to meet manager Amisha Sarkar of TRST. RCRDS to help start her solo career

«I actually recently just found an email that I wrote to Virgin Radio when I was 12 being like ‘I have big dreams please listen to my song!”

Strange

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
argyrisM