gkontoletas

trouble in my brain
Reaction score
Απάντηση: iCloud is down.....

System Status

Current

iCloud: Services - Users Affected: Some
06/20/2012 11:42 PDT
Users may be unable to access iCloud services. Normal service will be restored ASAP.
Recent

iCloud: Mail & Notes - 06/18/2012 07:02-07:29 PDT - Users Affected: 0.2%
06/18/2012 08:12 PDT
Mail may have been slow or unavailable. When Mail became available, users may have experienced delays with incoming messages. Normal service has been restored.
iCloud: Photo Stream - 06/17/2012 11:14-16:07 PDT
06/17/2012 16:11 PDT
Users may have been unable to reset their Photo Stream. Normal service has been restored.

http://www.apple.com/support/icloud/systemstatus/

Zizik

Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Μην αρχίσεις να κλαις Γιώργο! :142:

Zizik

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Επειδή είσαι εργαλείο του μαύρου κεφαλαίου του μΉλου!

Reaction score
Απάντηση: Re: iCloud is down.....

Επειδή είσαι εργαλείο του μαύρου κεφαλαίου του μΗλου!
Η Apple κατασκευάζει προϊόντα για τον απλό κοσμάκη και απευθύνεται σε όσους είναι αντίθετοι στην συντήρηση και στην εκμετάλλευση ανθρώπου από άνθρωπο!:605:

Zizik

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Φυσικά και συμφωνώ, σύντροφε Λεωνίδα!

Να μαζευτούμε να θυμηθούμε τα παλιά, το δυαράκι και τους επαναστατικούς αγώνες!

Reaction score

Ναι ναι,θα φέρω και το imac G3 σε χρώμα φούξια να θυμηθούμε το Mac OS 9 και την απλότητα που είχε σαν λειτουργικό για κείνη την εποχή!

Zizik

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ναι! Θυμήθηκα τώρα τη φρίκη που είχαν φάει όλοι όταν βγήκε το 10! :142::142:

Reaction score

Ειχε πέσει πολύ βρισίδι στον μακαρίτη τότε,όταν έβγαλε το 10!

xfader

Segregation supporter
Administrator
Reaction score
Απάντηση: Re: iCloud is down.....

Η Apple κατασκευάζει προϊόντα για τον απλό κοσμάκη και απευθύνεται σε όσους είναι αντίθετοι στην συντήρηση και στην εκμετάλλευση ανθρώπου από άνθρωπο!:605:
Αν ίσχυαν αυτά τα "συναισθηματικά" δεν θα ήθελα να δω προϊόν Apple στα μάτια μου! :116:

Υ.Γ. Ποτέ δεν είχα πρόβλημα πρόσβασης στο iCloud.

gkontoletas

trouble in my brain
Reaction score

Διαβάστε τι έπαθε ένας δημοσιογράφος με το iCloud και την τρομερή ασφάλεια που προσφέρουν τα προϊόντα και οι υπηρεσίες της Apple.... :405:

US technology journalist Mat Honan had the contents of his iPhone, iPad, and Macbook Air destroyed, and lost control of his Gmail and Twitter accounts in a quick and deadly attack that took about 15 minutes.

In his blog, Honan stated he was playing with his daughter when his phone suddenly went dead and rebooted to the set-up screen.

"I entered my iCloud login to restore, and it wasn't accepted. Again, I was irritated, but not alarmed."

He then attempted to restore his data from an iCloud backup using his Macbook, but got an iCal message saying his Gmail account information was wrong. The screen then went blank, asking for a four digit pin.

“By now, I knew something was very, very wrong.”

Honan used to write for technology website Gizmodo and still had Gizmodo’s Twitter account linked to his account. The hacker took advantage of this by using both accounts to tweet racist and offensive remarks.

After the attack, Honan was contacted by the hacker, who said that his account was accessed “via Apple tech support and some clever social engineering that let them bypass security questions.” Apple has confirmed that its own support staff gave a hacker access to Honan’s accounts, and that they are working on restoring his data.

Of his weekend, Honan stated “I’ve lost more than a year’s worth of photos, emails, documents, and more. And, really, who knows what else. It’s been a shitty night.”

This is not the only time this has happened. Chance Graham, a designer, tweeted “Exact same thing happened to me – iCloud was social engineered via support. All accounts compromised. Hacker contacts me. Same m/o?”

Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has said of the cloud, “I really worry about everything going to the cloud… I think there are going to be a lot of horrible problems in the next five years.”

"With the cloud, you don't own anything. You already signed it away ... a lot of people feel, 'Oh, everything is really on my computer,' but I say the more we transfer everything on to the web, on to the cloud, the less we're going to have control over it."

Read more: http://vr-zone.com/articles/apple-h...helps-him-lose-it.../16925.html#ixzz22kdkRsCE
Πολύ σωστά τα λέει ο Wozniak, εξάλλου τα ίδια υποστηρίζουν και πολύ άλλοι, δυστυχώς η μόδα δεν είναι καλός σύμβουλος.

xfader

Segregation supporter
Administrator
Reaction score

Τα τελευταία χρόνια οι απόψεις του Wozniak για την Apple είναι σαν του Τσίπρα για τη ΧΑ. :109:

gkontoletas

trouble in my brain
Reaction score

καλά, άσε τις απόψεις και σχολίασε τα γεγονότα... :137:

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
pounentis