Καποιος εδω μεσα ειδε τον νεο Sony(3d) αλλα...

ΑΝΔΡΕΑΣ Κ.

Ιδρυτής
Reaction score
Απάντηση: Καποιος εδω μεσα ειδε τον νεο Sony(3d) αλλα...

Λοιπον, καθως ξερω την ονομασια του νεου μοντελου "εφαγα"
στην κυριολεξια το νετ ψαχνοντας καποιες επιπλεον πληροφοριες.
Το μονο που βρηκα ειναι μια μεταφραση στα αγγλικα απο τα σουδικα
καποιου που τον ειδε επισης και εχει μπει στο αμνερικανικο avs

Το κειμενο:

Having just returned from an awesome afternoon with Sony's new 3D proj!

The Japanese have so far built two presamples as they tour the world and we in Sweden is a clear priority. The official launch is not scheduled until at IFA in autumn, leaving a little hint about how unique this is.

Presample building on the VW85 but to meet the new demands for faster update for the management of 3D images is the brand new SXRD panels in it, breaking from Sony's labs. Along with "BRAVIA ENGINE" image engine powered signal of 240Hz for flicker-free image as possible. This machine is rooted in the active glasses (like TVs) which syncs to a frequenzy between image signal and glasses. Fastest recording frequency used is 60Hz to 120Hz, making (2x60Hz) minimum in order to display 3D on that type of material. The issue with 120Hz is that it is difficult to keep up with the glasses to change without looking at “residue” of the picture before. This is eliminated with 240Hz technology and the idea is that you will get less flicker and judder in the fast movements. The downside is that you lose a bit more light. Sony technician I spoke to talked about the options for the end customer to switch between the two through the menu. Select 120Hz (more light for easy material) or 240Hz (less judder in rapid material type sports). This is completely unique to Sony in the current situation and therefore worth a few extra lines to emphasize. If they manage to implement this theory then it will be totally awesome!
Besides the new panels Sony has also (as expected) boosted up the brightness, which is necessary due to the loss of light you get with glasses. In 2D, it is a totally sick of a machine! Without any measurements so I would appreciate that we were at 30-40fL on StudioTek 130 G3. Respect! We tested also a little different cloths but ST 130 were totally superior in every respect. Note that we were in a completely darkened room with black walls, ceilings and floors. First impression is that it was much brighter than the VW85. How much blackness was lost by this was hard to say without any reference point, but spontaneously, it was not something I noticed. On the contrary, I experienced greater contrast with this machine than its predecessor.

Enough of the projector. It will certainly be an opportunity to examine it more closely in a separate thread when the green light is given for the info to become official, but in this thread, we continue with the 3D ROM

The 3D image you see through active glasses is very different than the one you see at the movie theater with passive glasses. The effects are much greater depth and more prominent with the active drive. Projectors demo was no exception. It looked just like the Panasonic screen just insanely more impressive. There is as much difference as at watching movies on 42 "TV to 100" canvas, to see 3D on this way. It is of course so here you should experience it! The actual demonstration was therefore very convincing and I have never set 3D better!

Now for perhaps the most interesting of all ...
The material we looked at what really good with minimal animated movie clips and pasted in effects. Instead we got to see "ordinary football (Barcelona of course) and some football mixed with natural movies. In other words just the things that you will have access to and look at yourself at home. Of course, they had some game demos, which were then animated, but rather to turn our noses sat with a silly smile when MotorStorm rock out on the canvas and when the car was floating in the air on the big jumps, it was a little rustling through us on the panel. There is no doubt that the gaming market will drive this 3-D boom, but can we have "common material" in the form of sports, documentaries and nature film in 3D as demo material suggests, along with all the films that go on 3D cinema today so I have no doubt that it could be smash hit.

Sony simply rocked. But what is real cool is that it looked really really good with “just” 2D images. The 3D picture for transmformers looked very dark compared to the 2D image, but it should be pointed out that the 3D image didn’t get worse just because the 2D image was so great. The 2D image was among the best I have ever seen. More to come later

Εδω

Μελίδης Μιχάλης

Πρόεδρος ΕΒΒΕ
Reaction score
Απάντηση: Καποιος εδω μεσα ειδε τον νεο Sony(3d) αλλα...

Λοιπον, καθως ξερω την ονομασια του νεου μοντελου "εφαγα"
στην κυριολεξια το νετ ψαχνοντας καποιες επιπλεον πληροφοριες.
Το μονο που βρηκα ειναι μια μεταφραση στα αγγλικα απο τα σουδικα
καποιου που τον ειδε επισης και εχει μπει στο αμνερικανικο avs
Ακόμη δεν ξεμέθυσες από τις διακοπές;
Δεν συνηθίζεις να κάνεις τέτοια λάθη.
Από τα πολλά ψάρια μήπως;

Staff online

• Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος