ΠΡΑΚΤΙΚΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΟ ΣΠΙΤΙ!!!!!

Reaction score
Αφού οι ψηφιακές ψωτογραφικές μηχανές έχουν μπει για τα καλά στην ζωή μας (είτε σαν αυτόνομες συσκευές είτε μέσω κινητού....) αυτό θα ήταν ένα πολύ χρήσιμο αξεσουάρ για το σπίτι (ή το γραφείο) μας:

με κόστος 299$ στο Αμέρικα! :wink:

Ορίστε και οι προδιαγραφές του:

Overview

VistaFrame is a digital picture frame offering consumers a simple and easy way to display their digital pictures anytime, directly from a memory card. VistaFrame's slideshow feature allows users to easily showcase pictures on a personalized display. VistaFrame has two built-in memory card readers compatible with most memory card formats, eliminating the need for a computer.

Clear, bright 6.8" TFT LCD flat screen.
Easy to set up - just plug in the power adapter
Easy to use - just insert your memory card.
Compatible with most memory cards.
Display one picture continuously or create your own slideshows.
Motion sensor-activated display.

Set Up and Performance Features

VistaFrame is compatible with 5 popular memory card formats, providing consumers compatibility with a wide range of digital cameras. The upper memory card slot is a 4-in-1 card reader able to read the following memory card types: SD, Memory Stick®, SmartMedia®, and MultiMediaCard™. VistaFrame's lower memory card slot reads CompactFlash® cards (Type I only). Consumers can view digital pictures directly from their memory card or from VistaFrame's internal memory "My Album". Up to 8 pictures can be saved in "My Album". VistaFrame goes into power-saving mode after 60 minutes of inactivity and wakes up when the built-in motion sensor detects movement, a memory card is inserted, or a button is pressed.

1)Plug in power
2)Insert memory card
3)Select your picture(s)

Design Features

VistaFrame's sleek design gives it a sophisticated look, perfect for any home or office. The frame's modern finish complements the clear, bright 6.8" TFT LCD flat display screen and the 10° variable tilt hinge allow users to adjust the screen to the optimal viewing angle. Control buttons are recessed and strategically positioned for ease of use, maintaining VistaFrame's purity of line and stylish design. The skid-proof base provides stable support for the VistaFrame.

User Display

VistaFrame's easy-to-use features allow users to display digital pictures individually or and in a slideshow format. Intuitive control buttons enable users to determine the picture orientation, adjust the interval speed and select the transition effect of the slideshow display. One touch of the "Menu" button guides VistaFrame owners through options where they can quickly access pictures from "My Album" or a memory card, customize their slideshow and change the slideshow settings. The "Thumbnails" feature allows users to see six pictures on the display screen at the same time, facilitating picture selection when creating a custom slideshow. The "Slideshow" button starts and pauses the picture display.

System Specifications

1)Display: 6.8" Active Matrix TFT LCD
2)Adjustable Brightness
3)Supported Memory Devices:CompactFlash (Type I), SmartMedia, SD, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick
4)Resolution: 384 x 234 (pixels)
5)File Format: JPEG
6)Dimensions: 7.3" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 1.5" (D)
7)Power: Power Consumption 18 Watts
8)Operating Voltage (AC adapter) 100-240VAC 50/60HZ

Κάτι αντίστοιχο έχει βγάλει και η ΝΟΚΙΑ (και αν θυμάμαι καλά με υψηλότερη ανάλυση στην οθόνη!) :roll: :roll: :roll:

Reaction score
Αν ειχε και ενα σκληρο μεσα θα ηταν ακομα καλυτερο.
Αν οχι σκληρο μια μνημη της επιλογης μας που να κραταει μεσα τις photos.
Διοτι τωρα τις βαξει καποιος και στο laptop ....
Παντως αν ηταν κανενα extreme design απο γυαλι η οθονη ανετα το αντικαθιστουσα διοχνοντας τις normal κορνιζες.
Που θα παει δεν θα βγει .... :)

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
geo kok