Μαϊμού
Reaction score
- για τον μαϊμού . . . :) . . .

The Decemberists - Severed

. . . σύγχρονο , άν και ακούγεται σαν 80s
Γκρατσιε Ταντο Σενιορε Σποκ!
ανταποδιδω τα φιλικα πυρα!!
Catch 22 - The Decembrists' Song (1921)
Don't forget how we got here. We've built this on the backs of the unrewarded. They saved their sacrifice and died a fruitless death. So with my dying breath I beseech you, soldiers. Don't lose your nerve as you get older. The battle that you fight today is the most important. Though their numbers seemed so strong that winter afternoon, before the end they all stood on their own. Don't make the mistake of ideological compromises. Consensus won't do you justice. Your passion for your cause does all the talking. Men without conscience will deceive your mind, but not your heart-unless you let them. The struggle will go on as long as you keep fighting. Just don't forget how we got here. Don't forget just how we got here they saved their sacrifice, and died a fruitless death so with my dying breathe i beseech you soldiers don't lose your nerve as you get older the battle that you fight today is the most important The Decembrists' struggle of so many years ago was a battle to convince themselves the cause they chose was worthy of their blood. When faced with odds they didn't like they stood and paused in indecision. Our hearts and dreams sank faster than the sun.
35162273_2049185995293677_457092753470259200_n.jpg

Mr Spock

demokratischer - sektor
Reaction score
- τέταρτο studio άλμπουμ των Γότθων και ο peter murphy αναρρώνει από πνευμονία οπότε επιστρατεύεται ο daniel ash σε κάποια φωνητικά όπως εδώ . . . παρ ότι το επόμενο σχήμα με αρχηγό τον δεύτερο είναι οι tones on tail , και αργότερα οι love and rockets , το τραγούδι που ακούμε μας πάει κατ ευθείαν στους τελευταίους . . .

Bauhaus - Slice of Life

Mr Spock

demokratischer - sektor
Reaction score

soer

"Κύριος" Σωτήρης!
Reaction score
[DOUBLEPOST=1529437682][/DOUBLEPOST]Joe Bonamassa & Beth Hart - I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU - Lyrics
[DOUBLEPOST=1529438256][/DOUBLEPOST]Moby - Everloving
[DOUBLEPOST=1529438461][/DOUBLEPOST]Joe Bonamassa & Beth Hart - I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU - Lyrics

soer

"Κύριος" Σωτήρης!
Reaction score
Joe Bonamassa & Beth Hart - I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU

Last edited:

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
mdim051