Alien: Covenant (2017)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Michael Fassbender returns in a new Alien: Covenant image

20th Century Fox has released a new Alien: Covenant image featuring the return of Michael Fassbender, but this is likely the new android Walter. Fassbender is also playing David from Prometheus again.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Katherine Waterston’s Daniels in a new look at Alien: Covenant

The photos from 20th Century Fox‘s Alien: Covenant continue to burst out daily and today we have another look at Katherine Waterston’s Daniels with director Ridley Scott (via Empire). This follows the new photo from this morning which featured Michael Fassbender’s Walter, a new android in the film. You can view both photos, on above and the other below.

“Unlike Sigourney in ‘Alien,’ [Daniels] is in a survival mode of sorts from the beginning. She’s not the captain, but she’s a natural leader so in times of crisis she falls into that position quite easily,” Waterston tells the magazine.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Full Alien: Covenant cast photo gives first look at James Franco

20th Century Fox has released a cast photo of the crew in Alien: Covenant, which includes your first look at James Franco’s Captain Branson! Check out the full Covenant cast photo in the below!

xfader

Segregation supporter
Administrator
Reaction score
Επιτέλους! Να ξεφύγουμε από τις σαχλαμάρες τύπου Arrival που το παίζουν επιστημονική φαντασία ενώ είναι έντεχνες κουλτουροταινίες.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott says next Alien movie already written, could shoot in 2018

The Sydney Morning Herald had a set visit for 20th Century Fox‘s upcoming Alien: Covenant, where filmmaker and franchise founder Ridley Scott stated that the next Alien movie is already written and that they are planning for a 2018 shoot.

“You’ve got to assume to a certain extent success and from that you’d better be ready,” Scott said. “You don’t want a two-year gap. So I’ll be ready to go again next year.”

If there was any doubt that 79-year-old Scott is game to keep expanding this universe — the prequel saga is planned as a four-film cycle starting with Prometheus — he added, “If you really want a franchise, I can keep cranking it for another six. I’m not going to close it down again. No way.”

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott is planning at least four more Alien movies

It looks like 20th Century Fox is likely to have quite a few Alien movies on the way. Speaking with Fandango, director Ridley Scott reveals that, as long as audiences turn out for his Alien: Covenant when it hits theaters May 19, he’s got some serious. franchise plans.

There will be another one before we kind of literally and logically, clockwise, back into the rear back head of [the original] ‘Alien’,” says Scott. “…If this is successful, and then the next one, and then there will definitely be three more.”

What’s more, Scott even mysteriously dropped the title Alien: Awakening as a story that’s set between Prometheus and Covenant. Will a Covenant prequel be the next film in the Alien movies series? Check back for updates as they become available.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Alien Queen teased in new Alien: Covenant poster

20th Century Fox has just released a cool new Alien: Covenant poster that at first sight simply looks like a badass, H.R. Giger-inspired relief sculpture, but look again. When you look at the image above, or in full below, you can see at the very top center a very specific shape: The head of an Alien Queen!

Don’t believe us? Take a look at the above image from James Cameron’s Aliens and tell us that doesn’t look a lot like the Queen’s very distinctive dome. After all, if Scott is gonna bring back Xenomorphs, he’s gotta have something laying the eggs, right? The Alien Queen was designed by Cameron and make-up artist Stan Winston, extrapolating from Giger’s original designs. She was introduced in Aliens, then also made appearances in 1997’s Alien: Resurrection and 2004’s AvP: Alien vs Predator.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
One new international Alien: Covenant poster

One new international Alien: Covenant poster has been revealed from the UK. In the poster, we see a very frightened Daniels (Katherine Waterston) next to an alien. You can check out the poster below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott says Alien: Covenant sequel to begin shooting in 14 months

20th Century Fox‘s upcoming film Alien: Covenant won’t hit theaters until next weekend, but we’re already hearing about when the sequel will begin shooting. Director Ridley Scott told IGN UK, “we’re writing [a sequel] now, as we speak. I’ll be filming that within 14 months.” He also gave some new info on Neill Blomkamp’s now defunct Alien film, calling it Awakening , a title that Scott has used in reference to the possible upcoming films in the series.

Scott told the site, “They wanted to do Alien, er, Awakening – Neill Blomkamp. I said fine. I was going to be the producer. If I could have, I would have. Except I do question – why have both [Blomkamp’s Alien and Scott’s Alien] out there? It seems like shooting your big toe off – it doesn’t make sense.

“But they didn’t go forward with it, Fox, so I just kind of kept out of it. I mean, I’d literally ignited this thing to bring it off the ground again, because it was lying there dormant on a shelf. I had this thing to bring it back up – but here we are.”

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
Nardo