Alien: Covenant (2017)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Με προορισμό έναν απομακρυσμένο πλανήτη σε ένα μακρινό σημείο του γαλαξία, το πλήρωμα του αποικιακού πλοίου Covenant νομίζει ότι ανακαλύπτει έναν αχαρτογράφητο παράδεισο, αλλά στην πραγματικότητα πρόκειται για έναν σκοτεινό, επικίνδυνο κόσμο – ο μόνος κάτοικος του οποίου είναι ο «συνθετικός» Ντέιβιντ (Μάικλ Φασμπέντερ), επιζών της καταδικασμένης αποστολής Προμηθέας.

Release Date: May 19, 2017

Ridley Scott returns to the universe he created, with "Alien: Covenant," a new chapter in his groundbreaking "Alien" franchise. The crew of the colony ship Covenant, bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world. When they uncover a threat beyond their imagination, they must attempt a harrowing escape.

Cast: Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston, Billy Crudup, Danny McBride, Demian Bichir, Carmen Ejogo, Amy Seimetz, Jussie Smollet, Callie Hernandez, Nathaniel Dean, Alexander England, Benjamin Rigby, Noomi Rapace, James Franco

Studio: 20th Century Fox
Director: Ridley Scott
Screenwriter: John Logan
Genre: Sci-Fi

Official Website: http://www.foxmovies.com/movies/alien-covenant / https://www.facebook.com/alienanthology

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Noomi Rapace provides Prometheus 2 update

It's been known since Prometheus was released that a sequel was quietly being discussed, that is, until August when it was publicly revealed Prometheus 2 was definitely in development.

Then, in December, Damon Lindelof told the press he was not returning to script the follow-up.

Now, Noomi Rapace, star of the first film, tells The Playlist, "They're working on the script. I met Ridley in London a couple of weeks ago. I would love to work with him again and I know that he would like to do another one. It's just like we need to find the right story. I hope we will."

She added, "It's interesting because people, most people I've talked to who see the movie, see things that are quite different. Some people who see the movie many times and discover new things. There are all these religious aspects and there are very interesting conversations. And for me, if we do a second one, there are a lot of things to explore in there and to continue."

It is unknown as to who is writing the script, but we'll keep you posted.

Last edited:

gstriftos

gilectronikos
Reaction score
Θα μας τρελάνουν..
Δεν υποτίθεται ότι αυτό ήταν το prequel του Allien;

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Prometheus Sequel gets itself a writer

Ridley Scott's Prometheus was released last year on June 8 and 20th Century Fox and Scott Free Productions are already moving forward with the currently Untitled Prometheus Sequel--which may as well be called "Prometheus 2" until something better comes along--as they've hired Transcendence scribe Jack Paglen to write the screenplay, according to The Wrap.

As some of you may already know, Transcendence is the directorial debut by Christopher Nolan's Oscar-winning cinematographer Wally Pfister, a sci-fi film starring Johnny Depp, Paul Bettany, Rebecca Hall, Kate Mara and Morgan Freeman, so it's quite an impressive follow-up for the relative newcomer Paglen.

Although Paglen has been rumored for the gig for some time, Ridley Scott has agreed to his take on the direction for the sequel and negotiations are underway.

While the original Prometheus was meant as a prequel of sorts to Ridley Scott's sci-fi classic Alien, the sequel would probably follow-up from the events in Prometheus and branch away from the Alien connections.

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Ridley Scott offers update on Prometheus 2

Director Ridley Scott did a bit of chatting about Prometheus 2 a few days ago. He didn't offer anything to really chew on. Today, however, some interesting news has surfaced. News that basically makes you wonder if the sequel will happen any time soon.

Scott talked to Empire magazine and confirmed the script has been written. "Prometheus 2 is written... Prometheus was a great experience for me. Chasing number two, we can start evolving the grand idea."

The director has his next two projects lined up for 2014 and 2015, though: Exodus and The Forever War.

In June, Jack Paglen was brought in to work on the script for Prometheus 2. With two projects already on his plate, Scott might not get to the sequel until well after these aforementioned projects.

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
YES, YES, YES, υπέροχα νέα !!!!!!

Prometheus 2 set for 2016, Michael Green boards as writer

On the heels of last week's announcement that 20th Century Fox has set a mystery Ridley Scott film for March 4, 2016 comes confirmation, via TheWrap, that the project in question is a sequel to 2012's Prometheus (and a prequel to the rest of the Alien franchise).

The outlet also reports that Green Lantern scribe Michael Green, who has been working with Scott on the proposed Blade Runner sequel, will rewrite Prometheus 2 and that the script calls for multiple versions of David, the synthetic played by Michael Fassbender in the first film, which also starred Noomi Rapace, Guy Pearce, Idris Elba, Logan Marshall-Green and Charlize Theron.

Transcendence screenwriter Jack Paglen provided the original draft of the tentatively-titled Prometheus 2, which is expected to enter production this fall.

Last edited:

Zizik

Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Πού είναι τα υπέροχα; Δύο χρόνια θα περιμένουμε... :(

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Πού είναι τα υπέροχα; Δύο χρόνια θα περιμένουμε... :(

Το ότι μπήκε σε τροχιά δημιουργίας και υλοποίησης από μόνο του αγορίνα μου!
Και μόνο το ότι θα απολαύσουμε ακόμα ένα μέρος του Alien franchise είναι για εμένα τουλάχιστον προσωπικά ηδονική είδηση...!!!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Prometheus 2 may head to Australia

With a release date of March 4, 2016 already in place, director Ridley Scott's Prometheus sequel may be heading down under. The Daily Mail today reports that Scott has been spotted in Australia scouting locations for his return to the science fiction universe that began with his Alien in 1979.

Green Lantern scribe Michael Green recently joined the project, rewriting a draft by Transcendence's Jack Paglen.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The outlet also reports that Green Lantern scribe Michael Green,

Ναι, και εγώ όταν το διάβασα είπα από μέσα μου "what the f@ck?", αλλά στα καπάκια ησύχασα γιατί "in Ridley Scott we trust !!!"

Trust the man. Κάτι θα ξέρει το αγόρι για να κάνει αυτή την κίνηση.

;)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Don't expect any Alien Xenomorphs in Prometheus 2

Fans wanting to see more of the classic H.R. Giger Alien on the big screen are, unfortunately, going to have to keep waiting. Ridley Scott today tells Yahoo! Movies UK that, despite their tease in the first film, the Xenomorphs won't appear in his upcoming Prometheus 2.

"The beast is done," says Scott of the creature design. "Cooked. I got lucky meeting Giger all those years ago. It's very hard to repeat that. I just happen to be the one who forced it through because they said it's obscene. They didn't want to do it and I said, 'I want to do it, it's fantastic.' But after four, I think it wears out a little bit. There's only so much snarling you can do. I think you've got to come back with something more interesting. And I think we've found the next step. I thought the Engineers were quite a good start."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Alien to be introduced In Prometheus sequel

The Prometheus sequel will reportedly debut an entirely new extraterrestrial to the world of Alien.

Bloody Disgusting unearthed an interview between Ridley Scott and The Australian, where the Alien Godfather teased an entirely new species of alien in his eventual Prometheus]Prometheus[/url] sequel.

“The alien’s real which is why it’s probably one of the scariest monsters in film history,” Scott told the news site. “So with Prometheus 2, what I’m trying to do is reintroduce a fresher form of alien in the third act.”

Scott also mentioned that he is staying away from any species used in past Aliens films, going so far as to say, “If I see one more dragon I’m going to shoot myself. Stop the dragons.” The use of God and Satan, another popular rumor surrounding the sequel, was also refuted by Scott.

Scott said that the script is finished, describing it as “really good.”

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
k.dimitriadis