BLUES

Mr Spock

demokratischer - sektor
Reaction score
Σε ηλικία 84 ετών έφυγε από τη ζωή ο σπουδαίος Otis Rush, ένας από τους πρωτοπόρους της blues και από τους βασικούς διαμορφωτές της σκηνής του Σικάγο. Ο Otis Rush πέθανε έπειτα από επιπλοκές από εγκεφαλικό, που είχε υποστεί, αρχικά, το 2003.

Ως αριστερόχειρας θα μείνει στην ιστορία για την περίεργη τεχνική του, καθώς κρατούσε την κιθάρα ανάποδα, κάτι που είχε μεγάλη σημασία στη διαμόρφωση του ήχου του.

http://www.efsyn.gr/efsyn-city/otis-rush-enas-protoporos-ton-blues

The Blues Otis Rush I Can't Quit You Baby 1966

. . . R.I.P.

Vakis2000

Κλιψ κλαψ
Reaction score
Van Morrison I'll Take Care Of You Tell Me What You Want

Εξ ίσου υπέροχη εκτέλεση.... Έττα!

I know you've been hurt by someone else I can tell by the way you carry yourself But if you let me here's what I'll do I'll take care of you I,
I've loved and lost the same as you So you see I know just what you've been through But if you'll let me here's what I'll do Oh, I just got to take care of you You
won't ever have to worry You won't ever have to cry I'll be there beside you To dry your weeping eyes
So darling tell me that you'll be true For there is no doubt in my mind I know what I want to do Understand, sure as one and one is two Oh, you know I'll take care of you I'll take care of you.

Μέλη online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
Hdch