Kit αναβάθμισης της ATC με νέα tweeters για SCM50/100?

costas EAR

Δόκτωρ ΔιαXύσιος
Editor
Reaction score
Νομίζω πως είναι λογικό ποσό, βάση της αξίας του ηχείου.
Αν ήταν ηχεία των 3-5 χιλιαρικων, προφανώς δεν θα άξιζε ούτε τον κόπο ούτε το χρήμα.

dapost

Rehdeko & Harbeth lover
Reaction score
Μήπως υπάρχει κάποια εξέλιξη; Θα μπορέσουμε να κάνουμε την αναβάθμιση στην Ελλάδα;

dapost

Rehdeko & Harbeth lover
Reaction score
Ακόμη κιτ αναβάθμισης δεν έχει βγει για field upgrade. Ή στέλνουμε τα ηχεία στο εργοστάσιο ή:

"well i just got my SCM50ASL upgraded. Ben from ATC flew over to neighbouring Slovenia, where we organized four pairs of ATCs to be upgraded with new tweeter and payed for his trip.

i was there while he was doing to measuring and calibration. reposting what he told me in short, basically they were aiming for two things with the new design:

+longevity. the previous Seas tweeter contains a liquid element, and this gradually dries out, to an extent that characteristic in outmost top end changes and deteriorates slightly. new design is different and immune to this, he mentioned that it will play exactly the same in 10 yrs time. btw, i also asked about possibility of re-freshing the Seas tweeters, and reapplying the liquid element, and he replied its possible but that they aren't offering that service. (with that said my Seas were 4yrs old i didnt notice any degradation, and plot confirms it)

+much more linearity in 10-14k region. he showed me the frequency characteristic measurement of the old and new tweeter on my 50s. we measured with Earthworks in a large recording room. Seas were more extended going towards the 20k, but with slight deviations in the said region, whereas new tweeter is almost perfect there, but with less extended outmost top end, i.e. it falls off quicker after that. he mentioned they were going for a trade off of sorts with this design, to get more linearity in much more important region that all the way up there. or how i understood it.

anways i brought them back home installed again, and the way they play is along these lines. i hear them as perhaps less hard, relaxed yet extended and quite detailed in the region above 10k. sure it will take slight getting used to tho as far as my mixing. not a radically different sound as the low and mid range stay the same, but overall a solid improvement."

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/high-end/1200353-new-atc-tweeter.html

PeterMeni

DIY - "Επαγγελματίας"
Reaction score
Από τις ακουστικές εκτιμήσεις που αναφέρει γίνεται ολοφάνερο πως επηρεάστηκε από την θεωρητική προσέγγιση και <<άκουσε>> αυτά που του είπαν.

dapost

Rehdeko & Harbeth lover
Reaction score
Αλό!

Προς τα υπόλοιπα αρρωστάκια του φόρουμ: Αναβάθμιση tweeter στα >=SCM50 γίνεται και στην Ολλανδία (helios) εκτός από το εργοστάσιο στην Αγγλία. Όσοι πιστοί και θαρραλέοι προσέλθετε.

Στις φωτό, τα μωρά μου στο γιατρό και στο ταξίδι τους πίσω στον μπαμπά τους.

Από ήχο: ένα κλικ πιο ουδέτερα και καθαρά. Σα να αλλάζεις καλώδιο ρεύματος ένα πράμα. Μπουάχαχα!! (Μετά το ντιρακ, καμία διαφορά...)

Αν δεν τα στείλετε εκεί, tweeter, γιόκ. Μέχρι και ότι έχω τρίνοφ τους είπα για να τους πείσω να μου τα στείλουν Ελλάντα, αλλά τίποτα.

DSC03668.jpg
DSC03670.jpg

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
Mark Zappa