Multichannel Music

costas EAR

Δόκτωρ ΔιαXύσιος
Editor
Reaction score
Αν έχεις Atmos από Tidal ήδη, είσαι ΟΚ.
Ναι ρε, κανονικά, εξ'αρχης.

Μάλιστα το Shield ήταν αν όχι η πρώτη, από τις πρώτες συσκευές που υποστήριξαν Dolby Atmos στο Tidal.

Είναι πολύ σοβαρό εργαλείο το shield, και έχει app για Apple TV, δυστυχώς δεν έχει επίσημα app για Apple Music.

Στο φόρουμ της Nvidia ζητάνε επίμονα να διατεθεί app για Apple Music, λόγω του Dolby Atmos.

Επίσης στο φόρουμ της Apple ζητάνε επίμονα να διαθέσουν app για Apple Music για το Nvidia Shield, και πάλι εξαιτίας του Dolby Atmos, πολλοί χρήστες έχουν μαζευτεί εκεί που το ζητάνε, και αυτές είναι συνδρομές σε Apple Music που εκκρεμούν να γίνουν.

Εφόσον ήδη υπάρχει app για Apple TV στο Nvidia Shield, υποθέτω ότι είναι θέμα χρόνου να βγει και ανάλογο app για Apple Music.

costas EAR

Δόκτωρ ΔιαXύσιος
Editor
Reaction score
Είναι αρκετά φτηνό το Apple tv, σιγά τα ωά.

Θα ήθελα να αποφύγω άλλη μια συσκευή, κι άλλο ένα τηλεκοντρόλ στο τραπεζάκι δίπλα στην πολυθρόνα μου..

Βέβαια υπάρχει η λύση να το πάρω άμεσα, και μόλις βγει app στο Nvidia Shield, να το δώσω. 😜🤪😁

Dimifoot

General Catsicofoot Patton
Editor
Reaction score

Reaction score

Reaction score
Καλέ αυτό δεν πέθανε ακόμη? :lolsign:
The lossless high resolution immersive streaming demonstration took place at MSM Studios in Munich. Jon Reichbach and Stefan Bock were on hand to go over everything they've been working on for the last year, and to give the demo in Stefan's studio. At a high level, the service worked by selecting an audio endpoint device from within the app on a tablet, then selecting an album for playback. If you've ever used Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect, or Chromecast, it's identical in terms of how the audio device is selected and how music flows to the device.

auro-3d-vector-logo-1000x667-1.jpgDigging in a little deeper, Jon and Stefan gave me more details than I can possibly write about in a single article. Their openness about the design and implementation of lossless high resolution immersive streaming was very refreshing for a geek like me. One of the demonstrations I heard was done using a 24/96 12 channel (7.1.4) album encoded as Auro 3D. There was an app running on an Nvidia Shield (connected to a Trinnov processor) that received commands from the tablet app and communicated directly with the AWS cloud. The Nvidia Shield appeared in the tablet app as an audio output device, that once selected handled all heavy lifting. Unlike AirPlay, the audio doesn't route through the tablet as that is only used for command and control.

The sound quality and user experience were as expected from a lossless high resolution immersive streaming service, fantastic! However, we all need to keep in mind that this was a proof of concept demonstration, with some work to be done before going live. Speaking of going live, the company expects to be ready by the Fall of 2023 and has been working with some familiar partners. In addition to the Nvidia/trinnov demo, I also used the app with a ******** processor housing *************** **** running the audio endpoint software. This worked identically to the previous demo in that I selected the processor from the tablet app, and all audio went straight from the cloud to the processor.

Note: As this went to press, I hadn't received the go-ahead to print the names of the devices above, so I used asterisks for now. These are well known companies with global distribution. I will work on publishing the names ASAP.

Δημητρης 777

Spendorious
Reaction score
Τελικά θα μας πουν πόσο περιορισμένο είναι το immersive υλικό; Γιατί παίρνω συνέχεια καινούργια και δεν τελειώνουν τα άτιμα, που θα πάει αυτό;
Μη σε νοιάζ' καλέ.. :rolleyes:

Όσο δίνεις θα βγάζουν.. :lolsign:

hawkwind78

"Επαγγελματίας"
Reaction score
Τελικά αγοράζουμε η streamαρουμε multichannel music; Γιατί σας βλέπω να επενδύετε σε φυσικά μέσα.

Reaction score
Τα δύο πρώτα blu-ray με τον Gatti δεν είναι πρόσφατα, όμως είναι πάρα πολύ καλά και δεν ξέρω γιατί δεν συνεχίζει αυτή η προσπάθεια.

Dimifoot

General Catsicofoot Patton
Editor
Reaction score
Τα δύο πρώτα blu-ray με τον Gatti δεν είναι πρόσφατα, όμως είναι πάρα πολύ καλά και δεν ξέρω γιατί δεν συνεχίζει αυτή η προσπάθεια.
υπάρχει και αυτό:

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
corfu11