Gain: (Unbalanced): 42/48/54/60 dB
Gain (Balanced): 48/54/60/66 dB
Loading: 100/500/1k/47 kOhms
Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
Input Capacitance: @100ohms/47nF, @500ohm/10nF, @1000ohms/4.7nF, @47kohms/100pF
Dimensions: 3" H x 8.5" W x 15.5" D
Weight: 5 Pounds
MSRP: $995 USA

"...Everything you’ve read about above is now mine, I’m buying it, they can’t have it back. In fact, I have to get a second MAT1 because I tried it in my second system, with the Denon DP-62L which is a direct drive turntable. Here I was thinking that I would have to replace this lovely old-school table because the grain from the direct drive system defeated the purpose of recording from vinyl. Turns out the problem was the rubber mat. The second song on the second side of Radiohead’s "In Rainbows" sounds like Radiohead meets Low meets Sigor Ros. Through headphones without the MAT1, I was waiting for it to be over, I switched to the MAT1, and the haunting vocals are still in my head a week later...."

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/accessory-reviews/phono-stages/ps-audio-gcph-gain-cell-phono-stage.html

Costas Coyias

Ημίθεος
Administrator
Reaction score

gstriftos

gilectronikos
Reaction score
Απάντηση: PS Audio GCPH (Gain Cell Phono Stage)

Μου το είχε δανείσει ένας φίλος για μια εβδομάδα.Σκέφτηκα να τον καθαρίσω για να το κρατήσω για πάντα,άλλα το ήξερε η γυναίκα του.Φέυ.....

Reaction score
Το καλυτερο φονο που εχω δοκιμασει ποτε.
Εγω το κρατησα.
Ειναι τηλεχειριζομενο με μπαλανσεντ και σινγκλ εντεντ εξοδους. Τις σινγκλ εντεντ τις στελνω σε ενα λαμπατο προ, DARED MC-7P και με τις μπαλανσεντ οδηγω κατευθειαν τους τελικους με το τηλεχειριζομενο μεταβαλομενο κερδος. Περισσοτερα σε μελλοντικο αναλυτικο τεστ.

Reaction score
Ειναι μια κορυφαια εταιρια, με εξαιρετικα ενισχυτικα.

Ρωταω επειδη γραφει κατι τετοιο στη πισω οψη του μηχανηματος!

Εκτος αν ειναι περιοχη στην Αμερικη.

Reaction score
oχι ενννοει την περιοχη ποτ εδρευει η εταιρεια.
Η εταιρεια φτιανει φιλτρα ρευματος, καθως επισης και αναγεννητες ρευματος, κατα την γνωμη μου απο τους καλυτερους στον κοσμο, αν και καπως ακριβοι, οπως επισης κορυφαιους προ και τελικους με εμφαση στην αναλυση - χανουν λιγο σε μουσικοτητα, και το παραπανω φονο με πολυ καλες κριτικες και ευεληξια στις ρυθμισεις, ενω τωρα τελευταια παραδει και ενα ντακ και ενα τρασπορτ.

Reaction score
Μωρε την ξερω τη PS Audio απλα ελεγα μηπως ηταν θυγατρικη της Boulder….

gstriftos

gilectronikos
Reaction score

Tι θα λέγατε για χρήση σου του και ως προ γραμμής σε σύστημα με πικαπ μόνο?

Reaction score
Ορθη σκεψη γιατι πρωτον δεν παρεμβαινει τιποτα μεταξυ σηματος και τελικου, δευτερον το ποντεσιομετρο δουλευει ρυθμιζοντας απλως το κερδος, τριτον ειναι τηλεχειριζομενο και οταν το κλεινεις επανερχεται το Volume του κερδους στο μηδεν και τεταρτον εχει και ισοροπημμενες εξοδους με μεγαλυτερο κερδος απο τις απλες.

gstriftos

gilectronikos
Reaction score

Έχει ακόμη 1000e ή μηπως έγινε κανα θαύμα και έπεσε καθόλου?

gstriftos

gilectronikos
Reaction score

Gain: (Unbalanced): 42/48/54/60 dB
Gain (Balanced): 48/54/60/66 dB
Loading: 100/500/1k/47 kOhms
Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
Input Capacitance: @100ohms/47nF, @500ohm/10nF, @1000ohms/4.7nF, @47kohms/100pF
Dimensions: 3" H x 8.5" W x 15.5" D
Weight: 5 Pounds
MSRP: $995 USA

"...Everything you’ve read about above is now mine, I’m buying it, they can’t have it back. In fact, I have to get a second MAT1 because I tried it in my second system, with the Denon DP-62L which is a direct drive turntable. Here I was thinking that I would have to replace this lovely old-school table because the grain from the direct drive system defeated the purpose of recording from vinyl. Turns out the problem was the rubber mat. The second song on the second side of Radiohead’s "In Rainbows" sounds like Radiohead meets Low meets Sigor Ros. Through headphones without the MAT1, I was waiting for it to be over, I switched to the MAT1, and the haunting vocals are still in my head a week later...."

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/accessory-reviews/phono-stages/ps-audio-gcph-gain-cell-phono-stage.html
Αυτό το συμπέρασμα αναφέρεται στα mat που δοκιμάζει στο ίδια αρθρο,αν κατάλαβα καλά.
Η σύνοψη του για το phono μάλλον είναι αυτή:
I’m starting to wonder if it’s possible to figure out what sorts of hi-fi equipment manufacturers are listening to as they voice their products. If I had to guess, I’d say that the folks at PS Audio are favoring Jazz. Trumpets, snare drums, pianos were all stellar through the GCPH, as were women’s voices.

My reference phono stage prefers the lower frequencies and is more laid back. One of my favorite songs ever is Massive Attack’s "Tear Drop", with melt-in-you-mind vocals from the incomparable Elizabeth Fraser (Cocteau Twins). With about half of the melody occurring below 40 Hz its great for repeated listening and great for comparing bass in audio equipment. With my reference, there was a bit more ‘thunder’, and with the GCPH there was more articulation of those deep notes, and the brilliance of Massive Attack’s mixing board fiddling was more evident.

However, the more I listened to the GCPH, the less difference I heard between the two phono stages, I attribute this more to my ears breaking in than the GCPH because this particular unit has been well traveled. The control and authority of the GCPH really grew on me over time and as should be expected with vinyl, without a hint of fatigue (if I want fatigue I listen to CD’s).

Staff online

• Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
daemon76