PS4 news and rumors

indikos001

Games
Editor
Reaction score
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens PS4 bundle coming 28th June
Plus, check out the new trailer for the latest entry in the LEGO saga
i’m pleased to confirm that an exclusive LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens bundle will be available in selected shops across the region from 28th June.

The bundle comes complete with a 1TB PS4, a black DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller, a physical copy of the LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens video game and a Blu-ray copy of Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie.

Take a look at the latest trailer.

indikos001

Games
Editor
Reaction score
PS4 System Software Update 4.50 Features Detailed

Starting today, those of you selected for our beta program will get an early peek at some of the new features coming to PS4 with our next major system software update, version 4.50 (codenamed Sasuke). If you signed up for the beta and were chosen, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to download and get started.

Even if you’re not participating in the beta, we still wanted to give you a quick glance of the key features that will be rolling out with this update. We’re refining the user interface of PS4 even further, and adding highly requested features like external HDD support and custom wallpapers.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/03/ps4-system-software-update-4-50-features-detailed/

xfader

Segregation supporter
Administrator
Reaction score
PS4 System Software Update 4.50 Features Detailed

Starting today, those of you selected for our beta program will get an early peek at some of the new features coming to PS4 with our next major system software update, version 4.50 (codenamed Sasuke). If you signed up for the beta and were chosen, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to download and get started.

Even if you’re not participating in the beta, we still wanted to give you a quick glance of the key features that will be rolling out with this update. We’re refining the user interface of PS4 even further, and adding highly requested features like external HDD support and custom wallpapers.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/02/03/ps4-system-software-update-4-50-features-detailed/
Η δυνατότητα χρήσης εξωτερικού δίσκου είναι άκρως ευπρόσδεκτη!

Gojakla

Αρχαιολάγνος πιουριτανίστας
Reaction score
Θα μπορει να αποθηκευει εκει (θα λειτουργει δλδ σαν expansion της χωρητικοτητας της κονσολας) η απλως θα διαβαζει content απο εξ. δισκο;

indikos001

Games
Editor
Reaction score
Θα μπορει να αποθηκευει εκει (θα λειτουργει δλδ σαν expansion της χωρητικοτητας της κονσολας) η απλως θα διαβαζει content απο εξ. δισκο;
It’s easy to upgrade the HDD that came with your PS4, but if you’re still looking for more storage space on the console, we’ve got you covered. With this update, you have the option to store content to an external HDD. Just plug a USB 3.0 HDD into your PS4, and voilà, you now have more space on the console.

This is compatible with HDDs up to 8TB in size. You can download and install applications directly to your extra storage, and the saved contents are easily manageable through the settings menu.

Also, all the applications saved in the external HDD will appear in the Content Launcher of the Home Screen so it’s easy to keep track of what apps you launched recently.

indikos001

Games
Editor
Reaction score
Προσφορά-αστραπή για το PS4 στην ελληνική αγορά

Μία σημαντική προσφορά θα «τρέξει» την Παρασκευή απο τις πρώτες πρωινές ώρες λειτουργίας των καταστημάτων λιανικής στη χώρα μας για το PlayStation 4. Οι πληροφορίες που έχουμε επιβεβαιώσει μέχρι αυτή τη στιγμή αναφέρουν ότι θα υπάρξει περιορισμένος αριθμός τεμαχίων για την κονσόλα PlayStation 4 Slim με το σκληρό δίσκο χωρητικότητας 500GB, σε τιμή (μόνο για τη συγκεκριμένη ημέρα και μέχρι εξάντλησης των αποθεμάτων) που θα φτάνει στα €199. Επαναλαμβάνουμε, πρόκειται για προσφορά που θα έχει ισχύ ελάχιστες ώρες και σίγουρα είναι μια κίνηση της Sony να «τραβήξει» το ενδιαφέρον από το λανσάρισμα του Nintendo Switch.

- See more at: http://www.enternity.gr/Article/Gam...απή-για-το-PS4-στην-ελληνική-αγορά/41368.html

indikos001

Games
Editor
Reaction score
Weʼre also updating the PS Messages (for Android and iOS) and Communities apps (FOR Android and iOS) tomorrow with a few handy features.

• When you receive a Party invitation from your friends on PS Messages, now you can respond with a quick reply, “Iʼll join later” or “Sorry, I canʼt join,” when you want to get back to them asap.

• On the Communities app, you can now easily check the PSN service status under Settings > View Status of PSN Services.
  • Also on the Communities app, iOS users can tell at a glance if there are any new posts in their community by checking the badge app icon (the number in a red circle at the top-right corner of the appʼs icon).

indikos001

Games
Editor
Reaction score
Επιτέλους Ελληνικά με το update 5.0 του PlayStation 4

Πριν λίγη ώρα έγιναν γνωστά μερικά από τα επίσημα update notes για το επερχόμενο μεγάλο firmware update του PlayStation 4. Συγκεκριμένα, το update 5.0 φαίνεται πως θα υποστηρίζει πλέον την Ελληνική γλώσσα, καθώς και streaming στο Twitch σε 1080p και 60 καρέ το δευτερόλεπτο για τους κατόχους του PS4 Pro.

Μεταξύ άλλων, θα υπάρξουν και διευκολύνσεις σε διάφορες ειδοποιήσεις (όπως του download και του upload), οι οποίες δεν θα απαιτούν να βγαίνετε πλέον στο κεντρικό μενού για να τις δείτε, θα είναι διαθέσιμες και από το quick menu.

http://www.zougla.gr/technology/gaming/article/epitelous-elinika-me-to-update-50-tou-playstation-4

indikos001

Games
Editor
Reaction score
Introducing the Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII PS4 Bundle
New limited-edition bundle includes a custom-designed 1TB PS4 console, complete with matching DualShock 4 controller and a copy of Call of Duty: WWII.

Today I’m happy to introduce the Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII PlayStation 4 Bundle. This special bundle features a green camo PS4 system equipped with a 1TB hard drive – which if you take a closer look you might spot patterns of something you’re all familiar with… The bundle also includes a matching green DualShock 4 wireless controller, and a physical standard edition copy of Call of Duty: WWII. And don’t forget, PS4 users get early access to Call of Duty: WWII DLC Map Packs, which will launch on PS4 30 days ahead of other platforms (sold separately).

Limited Edition Call of Duty: WWII PlayStation 4 Bundle | Full Gallery

This bundle will be available across the U.S. and Canada for $299.99 USD (MSRP) / $379.99 CAD (MSRP) alongside the game’s launch on November 3, 2017. But you don’t have to wait – you can pre-order your bundle soon.

Let us know what you think of this special edition PS4 in the comments below. Hope to see you all online in November!

indikos001

Games
Editor
Reaction score
Paul George + PlayStation: Introducing the PG-2 PlayStation Colorway
A new collaboration between PlayStation and one of the biggest gamers in the NBA.

If you know me, you know my game never stops. Whether I’m at home or on the road, I’m always playing on my PS4, which is why I’m excited to announce my official collaboration between Nike Basketball and PlayStation with the PG-2 “PlayStation” colorway.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...on-introducing-the-pg-2-playstation-colorway/

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος
  • xfader
    Segregation supporter

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
k.dimitriadis