Storm Audio Elite reference processor

Reaction score
To bolster the MK2 lineup's release, StormAudio recently announced a new firmware package (Firmware 4.0). While 4.0 will significantly benefit MK2 processor owners, the company says that existing MK1 owners can download and update their devices to run this firmware, too… for free. And if you're a new buyer, you can expect 4.0 to ship pre-installed with your new MK2 gear.

Last edited:

Reaction score

Reaction score
Μάλιστα
Θα δώσω ένα κάρο λεφτά για δουλευει με μετατροπή 2 ηχεία σαν ένα για σωστή τοποθέτηση vog.
Λες και αν έχω τα λεφτά για να τον πάρω δεν θα έχω και σωστό χώρο για την σωστή τοποθέτηση ηχείων κλπ κλπ
Το άλλο με το Τοτό το ξέρετε ;

Reaction score

Reaction score
αυτη η σταση του πανθηρα κατι μου θυμιζει..:lolsign:

For the first time, I thought if I needed an AV Processor, this is what I would like to have in my system! :whistling:

daharis666

Επαγγελματίας Crystalator Μονολιθίξ
Reaction score
αυτη η σταση του πανθηρα κατι μου θυμιζει..:lolsign:

For the first time, I thought if I needed an AV Processor, this is what I would like to have in my system! :whistling:
εγώ θα μείνω σε αυτό :thumbsup:

Storm was kind enough to send me this processor back in November of last year I think. They are the only high-end AV processor company to choose to do so. I tested the unit a few weeks later and found some performance issues. As is my common practice, when manufacturers send me something and I find problems, I provide feedback to them prior to publication. Sometimes this causes defensiveness on the part of the company. Not here. Storm immediately took the results in and worked on resolving the issues I had identified. They provided updated firmware to me for testing but by then, I was on to testing mountain of other gear. This went on until about a couple of weeks ago when I finally got around to testing and creating the results you see. Support from the company during this time was superb.

Τελευταια Μηνυματα

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
k.dimitriadis