The Hateful Eight (2015)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Στο «The Hateful Eight», έξι ή οχτώ ή δώδεκα χρόνια μετά τον Εμφύλιο Πόλεμο, μία ετερόκλητη ομάδα ανθρώπων, που αποτελείται από κυνηγούς επικηρυγμένων, φυγάδων και ανθρώπων του νόμου, βρίσκουν καταφύγιο σε μια ορεινή στάση κατά τη διάρκεια μιας χιονοθύελλας και μπλέκονται σε μία πλεκτάνη προδοσίας και απάτης. Θα καταφέρουν να επιβιώσουν;

Release Date: December 25, 2015

In "The Hateful Eight," set six or eight or twelve years after the Civil War, a stagecoach hurtles through the wintry Wyoming landscape. The passengers, bounty hunter John Ruth (Russell) and his fugitive Daisy Domergue (Leigh), race towards the town of Red Rock where Ruth, known in these parts as "The Hangman," will bring Domergue to justice. Along the road, they encounter two strangers: Major Marquis Warren (Jackson), a black former union soldier turned infamous bounty hunter, and Chris Mannix (Goggins), a southern renegade who claims to be the town’s new Sheriff. Losing their lead on the blizzard, Ruth, Domergue, Warren and Mannix seek refuge at Minnie's Haberdashery, a stagecoach stopover on a mountain pass. When they arrive at Minnie's, they are greeted not by the proprietor but by four unfamiliar faces. Bob (Bichir), who's taking care of Minnie's while she’s visiting her mother, is holed up with Oswaldo Mobray (Roth), the hangman of Red Rock, cow-puncher Joe Gage (Madsen), and Confederate General Sanford Smithers (Dern). As the storm overtakes the mountainside stopover, our eight travelers come to learn they may not make it to Red Rock after all...

Cast: Samuel L. Jackson, Kurt Russell, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Walton Goggins, Demian Bichir, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern, Channing Tatum

Studio: The Weinstein Company
Director: Quentin Tarantino
Screenwriter: Quentin Tarantino
Genre: Western

Official Website: http://thehatefuleight.com / https://www.facebook.com/thehatefuleightmovie

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Θα θέλει και τρίτο.

Είναι ταλέντο ο άνθρωπος αδιαμφισβήτητα. Και τα credits όμως για την ανακάλυψη του πρέπει να πάνε στον Tarantino που τον είδε, τον πίστεψε προφανώς και διέκρινε "κάτι" σε αυτόν, και εν τέλει δικαιώθηκε......εις διπλούν κιόλας !!! ;)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight on indefinite hold following script leak

The film's title revealed earlier this month, Quentin Tarantino's planned Western, The Hateful Eight, is now on indefinite hold following a script leak in Hollywood. A decidedly upset Tarantino today tells Deadline that he will move forward with another screenplay and that the script for The Hateful Eight will, for the time being, see publication instead.

"I'm not making this next," Tarantino says. "I'm going to publish it, and that's it for now. I give it out to six people and, if I can't trust them to that degree, then I have no desire to make it. I'll publish it. I'm done. I'll move on to the next thing. I've got ten more where that came from."

In fact, Tarantino seems to already know what will take The Hateful Eight's place on his schedule.

"The idea was, I was going to write two scripts," he explains of the Western's origins. "I wasn't going to shoot the Western until next winter and I have been full of piss and vinegar about the other one. So now I'll do that one.”

Among the actors said to have been sent copies of The Hateful Eight are Bruce Dern, Michael Madsen and Tim Roth. Tarantino also implies that parts had been written for both Christoph Waltz and Samuel L. Jackson, but that neither talent had yet been sent the screenplay.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight is back on track, targeting November shoot

Plans for Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight are back on track, according to a story today at Showbiz 411. They report that the Django Unchained helmer is currently working on a rewrite of the western and has plans to put it before cameras this November with the same cast from the screenplay's recent live-reading. That's Zoe Bell, Bruce Dern, Walton Goggins, Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Madsen, James Remar, Tim Roth, Kurt Russell and Amber Tamblyn.

Although confirmation of the involvement of the above talent is still likely some time off, it appears that Christoph Waltz (who was rumored in January to have had a part written specifically for him) will not be appearing. He won Academy Awards for his performances in both Inglourious Basterds and Django Unchained.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The first poster for Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight

Quentin Tarantino announced at the San Diego Comic-Con last week that he was moving forward on The Hateful Eight, his eighth film, and now The Weinstein Company has released the first poster for the 2015 release.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Jennifer Jason Leigh takes female lead in Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight

Jennifer Jason Leigh has taken the female lead in writer/director Quentin Tarantino's soon-to-shoot The Hateful Eight. TheWrap has the news, reporting that Leigh will play Daisy Domergue.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The full cast of Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight officially revealed

The Weinstein Company today revealed the full official cast for Academy Award-winning writer/director Quentin Tarantino's upcoming post-Civil War western, The Hateful Eight. The Hateful Eight are: Academy Award-nominee Samuel L. Jackson (Django Unchained) as Major Marquis Warren, Golden Globe-nominee Kurt Russell (Escape From New York) as John "The Hangman" Ruth, Golden Globe-nominee Jennifer Jason Leigh (Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle) as Daisy Domergue, Emmy-nominee Walton Goggins ("Justified") as Chris Mannix, Academy Award-nominee Demian Bichir (A Better Life) as Bob, Academy Award-nominee Tim Roth (Reservoir Dogs) as Oswaldo Mobray, Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs) as Joe Gage and Academy Award-nominee Bruce Dern (Nebraska) General Sanford Smithers. Also, Channing Tatum (Foxcatcher) has signed on for a role in the project. This will be Leigh, Bichir and Tatum's first film with Tarantino, while the rest of the cast has worked with him in the past.

In The Hateful Eight, set six or eight or twelve years after the Civil War, a stagecoach hurtles through the wintry Wyoming landscape. The passengers, bounty hunter John Ruth (Russell) and his fugitive Daisy Domergue (Leigh), race towards the town of Red Rock where Ruth, known in these parts as "The Hangman," will bring Domergue to justice. Along the road, they encounter two strangers: Major Marquis Warren (Jackson), a black former union soldier turned infamous bounty hunter, and Chris Mannix (Goggins), a southern renegade who claims to be the town's new Sheriff. Losing their lead on the blizzard, Ruth, Domergue, Warren and Mannix seek refuge at Minnie's Haberdashery, a stagecoach stopover on a mountain pass. When they arrive at Minnie's, they are greeted not by the proprietor but by four unfamiliar faces. Bob (Bichir), who's taking care of Minnie's while she's visiting her mother, is holed up with Oswaldo Mobray (Roth), the hangman of Red Rock, cow-puncher Joe Gage (Madsen), and Confederate General Sanford Smithers (Dern). As the storm overtakes the mountainside stopover, our eight travelers come to learn they may not make it to Red Rock after all...

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
First look at Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight

Entertainment Weekly has our first look at the cast of Quentin Tarantino‘s bloody new western The Hateful Eight, including Samuel L. Jackson, Jennifer Jason Leigh and Kurt Russell rocking an awesome ‘stache. Check out the full cover below!

Tarantino told the magazine about the similarity between the snowbound frontier way station locale of his new film mirroring the confined, play-like setting of his debut movie Reservoir Dogs.

“For me it has more of a western ‘Iceman Cometh’ kind of vibe about it,” says Tarantino. “A bunch of guys in a room who can’t trust each other. That wasn’t a marching order when I sat down to write the script, but pretty quickly I realized this is kind of a nice coming-full-circle.”

The cast also includes Walton Goggins, Demian Bichir, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Bruce Dern and Channing Tatum in an unidentified minor role. The Weinstein Company will distribute the film, which is expected to get an Oscar season release sometime this winter.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Meet the Entire cast of Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight

Yesterday, Entertainment Weekly revealed their cover story on Quentin Tarantino‘s The Hateful Eight, and now the magazine individual looks at the entire cast, which you can check out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Kurt Russell rides shotgun in a new Hateful Eight still

The Weinstein Company has today debuted a new still from Academy Award-winning writer/director Quentin Tarantino’s 70mm western ensemble, The Hateful Eight! Check it out below, courtesy of EW.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The Hateful Eight trailer: Quentin Tarantino takes no prisoners

Blood-spattered Western The Hateful Eight, the latest film from Academy Award-winning writer/director Quentin Tarantino (Django Unchained, Inglourious Basterds, Pulp Fiction) has debuted its first trailer. Watch The Hateful Eight trailer below!

Το official trailer 1:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Hateful Eight trailer: Kurt Russell takes on some tough customers

The Weinstein Company has debuted a brand spanking new trailer for The Hateful Eight, the latest film from Academy Award-winning writer/director Quentin Tarantino. Check out The Hateful Eight trailer below!

Το official trailer 2:

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
k.dimitriadis