Καλώδια και θύματα

Reaction score
Έρχεται η ώρα του, αλλά άλλο είπα άλλο κατάλαβες ή τεχνιέντως αποφεύγεις να απαντήσεις
Προφανώς εσύ δεν έχεις καταλάβει τί λέω τόσο καιρό. Απάντηση στο ερώτημά σου μπορείς να πάρεις αν διαβάσεις προσεκτικά όσα έχω πει.

leandros

Πάρτε παθητικά!
Reaction score
Αυτοί γουστάρουν τουλούμπες που δεν παχαίνουν κι εσύ τους ταΐζεις μπρόκολο. Τί περίμενες;
Πώς βγιάζεστε όμως μερικοί μερικοί να θριαμβολογήσετε, ε; :gotcha:

Τσιμπατε τ'αγκίστρι σα τσιπούρες. :biggrin:
Έλα ντε...
Έχουμε βάλει εκατοντάδες σύγχρονα κι έγκυρα λινκς, τόσο με μετρήσεις όσο και με ακουστικές εντυπώσεις, και μηδέν ανταπόκριση.

Έχουμε εξηγήσει τα συμπεράσματα της ψυχοακουστικής, τίποτα.

Και στο αγκίστρι, να η χαρά στα σκέλια μας... :lol:
Ετσι είναι πάντα τα θύματα, τσιμπάνε. Αν δεν τσιμπάγανε δεν θα ήταν θύματα :lolsign: :taunt:

I

iason

Έχουμε βάλει εκατοντάδες σύγχρονα κι έγκυρα λινκς, τόσο με μετρήσεις όσο και με ακουστικές εντυπώσεις, και μηδέν ανταπόκριση.

Έχουμε εξηγήσει τα συμπεράσματα της ψυχοακουστικής, τίποτα.

Και στο αγκίστρι, να η χαρά στα σκέλια μας... :lol:
Δάσκαλε, θέλει η πο@τ@να να κρυφτεί και η χαρά δεν την αφήνει.
Κρίμα τόσα σεμινάρια και τόσες διαλέξεις που έχεις δωσει.....Ολα χαμένα, Όλα στο βρόντο. :unsure:

Bhutia

Hidden Guru
Editor
Reaction score
Δάσκαλε, θέλει η πο@τ@να να κρυφτεί και η χαρά δεν την αφήνει.
Κρίμα τόσα σεμινάρια και τόσες διαλέξεις που έχεις δωσει.....Ολα χαμένα, Όλα στο βρόντο. :unsure:
Όλα στο βρόντο...βυσματωμένα με Kondo.

costas EAR

Δόκτωρ ΔιαXύσιος
Editor
Reaction score
ντοκτορ είμαστε πολύ περισσότεροι!
Πολύ αμφιβάλλω. ;)

5-6 μείνατε βρε... :tongue:

Στον κύκλο μου πάντως εδώ στην Θεσσαλονίκη, δεν νομίζω πως ξέρω κάποιον καλωδιολάγνο, όλοι μα όλοι οι γνωστοί ύποπτοι, δεν ασχολούνται καθόλου με καλώδια, αυτά τα έκαναν όλοι προ ...20-ετιας και βγάλε! :lol:

Last edited:

Bhutia

Hidden Guru
Editor
Reaction score
Στην καλύτερη τιμή παγκοσμίως!
Φιλικά πάντα!
Ηθικόν δίδαγμα: Το να βγάζεις σε fora ευφυολογήματα είναι προτιμότερο από το να έβλεπες τηλεόραση μασουλώντας διαρκώς σνακ.

Εκτός αν κάνεις και το πρώτο...τρώγοντας. :sneaky:

Reaction score
Όχι, ακόμα μουσική, σε λίγο...
Κοίτα, δεν μένουμε όλοι στην ύπαιθρο μακριά από σπίτια. Και είχα ταινία με κανόνια ιστιοπλοϊκού σήμερα, οπότε καταλαβαίνεις. Πρέπει να ξεκινάω νωρίς για να τελειώνει λογική ώρα.

Reaction score
Και εδω ενα review για το kinber select ks 1030 http://stereotimes.com/cables022300.shtml το οποιο αναφερει πολλα χρονια πριν για το θεμα του στρωσιματος των καλωδιων,φυσικα ειναι και αυτοι ασχετοι!Απλα μεταφερω το σημειο που εχει σχεση με το θεμα αυτο!
Break-in

Don’t ever expect this cable (or any other cable) to sound decent right out of its packaging. This is easy to say but very hard to accept. The typical human reaction is the desire for immediate satisfaction, especially when you pay $1,200. for each meter pair. They sound far from decent during the first hours of use. I wished very much to go back to my trusty KCAGs and listen to some music. They sounded lean, edgy, without any bass extension, and bright in the treble. But from the first hours they gave me a distinct hint as to their potential, exhibiting a lot of detail, openness and depth. Their sonic character changed from day to day. Sometimes the bass was good, the sound became more bearable, and the next day it would disappear again. Kimber recommends that you simply run dynamic, complex music (big band, full orchestra, etc.) during break-in. They also claim that the majority of the break-in will take place within the first 72 hours, and that near full break-in should be realized after about 200 hours of play. In my case, the majority of the break-in did not take place within the first 72 hours. Unfortunately, it took place when I approached the 200-hour mark.

I find the break-in process (not only for cables but also for all high-end equipment) to be a form of modern day torture for audiophiles. We are the consumers and yet we have to suffer this aurally painful and time-consuming process. The worst part is that you are never sure of what the final sonic results will be. The product could be the best of its kind but it may not work synergistically with your system. If you were to play your system an average of 2 hours per day, every day, it would take 100 days (well over 3 months) to total 200 hours! Of course, you could turn off your power amplifiers and put a CD on infinite repeat while you are elsewhere. However I could only apply this practice during weekends for safety reasons--plus I still wanted to listen to music during the break-in period and this was not fun! I think that manufacturers and dealers should be obligated to provide broken-in samples for home trials or reviewing purposes. It would make our lives as audiophiles much easier.

Listening

"On all CDs the Kimber Select KS-1030’s holographic presentation, clarity, openness, airiness, resolution, high frequency and low frequency extension, and accuracy of timbre were consistently superior to that of Kimber KCAG."
After 200 hours of playing, I gradually felt that things were going in the right direction. The body was back on the mids—the tonality became very pleasant and natural, and the bass was present, extended and controlled. I started to like the sound very much and enjoyed listening to music again. Before tackling the serious evaluation process, I let the sound settle for 30 more hours. How do I know these accumulated hours so precisely? Well, my Nuance power amplifiers have LCD hour meters that start to count only when the amps are turned on. I had installed them to provide statistical information about tube life expectancies. OK, enough about break-in hours.

Απαραδεκτος αυτος που τα γραφει ελα Astronaut Jr πες του για μια εκατοστη φορα ακομη για τον φροντισμο του χωρου,το τερματισες λεμε!!!Ελατε και οι υπολοιποι να ριξουμε στη πυρα το stereo Times!

Staff online

Μέλη online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
geo kok