Τ'αγαπημένο μου Τ-shirt!!!!!!!!!!

V

VIDEOMIX

Γνώρισα εναν εισαγωγέα με καταπληκτικά μπλουζάκια εξ Αμερικής. Με εντυπωσίασαν γενικά απο την ποιότητά τους αλλα και απο τις στάμπες τους οι οποίες ειναι άφθαρτες και τέλειες στην αφή τους. Ειναι σαν έργα τέχνης. Εαν τις δείτε απο κοντά, θα καταλάβετε. Θα σας δείξω όμως κάποιες έστω και σε μικρές φωτογραφίες. Εγω προσωπικά αγόρασα 11. Τις 5 τις έκανα δώρο και κατενθουσιαστήκανε όλοι. :)

Αυτό ειναι ενα μικρό δείγμα. Υπάρχουν πολλές που ειναι και ωραιώτερες αλλα υπάρχει και τεράστια ποικιλία. Θα του παραγγείλω κι αλλες τις οποίες δεν είχε την μέρα που πήγα στο μαγαζί του, αλλα τις είδα στο προσπέκτ της εταιρίας.
Πως τις βλέπετε;

(σε επόμενο πόστ θα παραθέσω τις μπλούζες που αγόρασα εγώ.)

V

VIDEOMIX

Σήμερα το βράδυ θα φοράω αυτή με τον μαύρο πάνθηρα, ωστε να δείτε την ποιότητα απο κοντά.

V

VIDEOMIX

Κοστίζουν 35 ευρό και επειδή πήρα πολλές, τις αγόρασα 25. Ειναι κατάστημα στην Ρόδο και η ποιότητα πραγματικά ειναι τέλεια. (αντιαλλεργικές, τέλειες σε αφή και φαίνωνται πολύ ανθεκτικές). Η θεματολογία ειναι ποικιλη και έχει να κάνει κυρίως με την φύση και τους ανθρώπους. Υπάρχουν και τοπία τα οποία ειναι καταπληκτικά και κάποια στιγμή θα σας τα δείξω.

Reaction score
Επειδη το να παμε Ροδο ειναι λιγο πακετο, υπαρχει κανενα τηλεφωνο να μαθουμε αν μπορει να στειλει καπου, ισως και για AVsite power buy ...

Reaction score
ΝΑ και το επισημο ...
http://www.themountain.com
Βλεπω οτι δουλευουν σαν χονδρεμποροι..... αλλα κατι μπορει να γινει.... αν το αποφασισουμε...

What is your minimum order? We actually have two different minimums, depending on the type of order you are placing. Our regular tee shirts order has a minimum of $200.00 1st order, no reorder minimum! You are able to mix and match any size and style of shirt, as long as your order totals $200.00. There will be no exceptions to this minimum. No reorder minimum. Our Namedrop Orders have a minimum of 48 pieces. Again, you can mix and match any size or style of tee shirt, as long as the total number of pieces is 48 or greater. A name drop reorder must be a minimum of 48 pieces.

What is a Name Drop? Namedropping is when we print the wording of you choice or your company logo on the left sleeve of the adult shirts, and the back of the children’s shirts.

What are the kids’ sizes? Children’s shirts come in small (6-8 ), medium (10-12), large (14-16) and extra large (18-20).

Am I able to get any design on any shirt style and in any size? No, unfortunately we are only able to offer our designs in the style pictured in the catalog. This means if it is only in the children’s category that it is not available as an adult shirt and vice versa.

What are my payment options? You have a few options to pay your bill.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Payment by credit card entitles you to a discount of 5% for Visa and MasterCard and 3% for American Express. We also offer Net 30 with your good credit. Please call us and request that we fax you a credit application, or send us your credit form with at least five business references. It will take two to three weeks for us to process your application. If you prefer COD deliveries, we ask that the first three orders you place be COD Certified, meaning that you will have a Bank Check or Money Order waiting for the delivery person. After those first three orders, we will be happy to change your terms to COD Company Check upon request. If you would prefer to pay by company check for every order including the first three, you can submit a credit application with five business references and be approved for COD company check. Please be aware that this process will take two to three weeks. Please note on your application that you are applying for COD company check. You can also choose to prepay your account; after placing your order, we will call you with a total amount due, you then send us a check for the amount and we will then ship your order. Keep in mind that your order will not be shipped until we receive payment. This form of payment entitles you to free shipping.

If I need my order immediately, what payment option should I choose? Net terms (once credit application has been approved), COD, or credit card payment assures that your order will not be delayed.

Do I have to have a Tax Identification Number to order from your company? Yes, as a wholesale to retail business, The Mountain requires you to have a Tax ID number.

What if after placing my initial order, I only need a few shirts to fill in my stock? There is no reorder minimum, unless it's a namedrop order.

How much do you charge for the namedrop service? Name drops are free, but it does raise our regular minimum to 48 pieces.

How many words can fit on a name drop? Our art department can work with just about anything you send us, but you should keep in mind that the more letters you have, the smaller the type will be. You want to keep the wording legible.

Can I add on to an order that I have already placed? We are only able to add on to your order the same day that it was placed. We will always do our best to add on any shirts you need, however we cannot guarantee.

How soon can you ship? Most orders ship within 3-5 business days. If you need your order by a certain date, please mention that when you order.

Can I put your shirts on my website? Yes, simply email your request to our Customer Service Department [email protected] with the following information: • Your customer number (proves that you have qualified as an authorized buyer of our products) • A working email address to send downloading instructions to, and in case we need to inform you of updates.

How do I know how your sizes run? Our tee shirts are standard industry sizes, with a width of: Medium 20 inches, Large 22 inches, Extra Large 24 inches, XX Large 25 inches, XXX Large 27 inches.

What state are you in? New Hampshire. We are located in a small town in the southwest corner of the state.

Do I need to speak to the same person every time I call The Mountain? No, we have many different people doing many different jobs. If you find one order taker that you prefer to work with feel free to have them be your first choice, but as we are quite busy, that person may not always be available.

Do you speak French or Spanish? At this time we are only able to conduct business in English.

How big is the display for your rack program? It is approximately six feet tall, and two feet by two feet.

Are your shirts pre-shrunk? Yes, our shirts are washed and dried in our dying process, so there should be no noticeable shrinkage.

How should I wash your shirts? There are complete washing instructions on the reverse of the hang tag on each shirt.
•Turn garment inside out.
•Set wash temperature to cold.
•Line dry or tumble dry low.
•Do not bleach or dry clean.

What hours are you available for order taking? The Mountain is open from 9am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time. Our fax machine is available 24 hours a day.

How can I place my order? You can fax your order to us, call and place it over the phone with an order taker, send the order through the mail, or if you prefer can contact one of our reps.

Do you make sweatshirts? No, but we do have 18 of our designs available in a long sleeved tee. Click HERE to view them.

What other things do you make? We specialize in tee shirts, but we have added some long sleeved tees and night shirts in both children and adult sizes to our line. We also offer women's tank tops and cap sleeves.

Do you know of any other companies using the same designs? We know of one company using many of the same images on greeting cards. You can see their cards and read about their company at www.tree-free.com.

Can you put my design on your shirts? No, we only make shirts with our designs on them. If you were thinking of your company logo or location, please look into our free namedrop service.

Can I buy your shirts with no design on them at all? No, we do not sell blank shirts.

Do your designs come as transfers? No, our designs are screen printed and therefore are not available as transfers.

Can I only order the shirt on the color that it is pictured? While we do sometimes make changes to the color of a shirt, it is normally sold on the color depicted.

Do you have any dog breeds that are not in your catalog or pictured on the website? We only have the dog breeds that are pictured, but please check back as we will be adding more breeds in the future.

What are your best sellers? We have such a wide selection of shirts that it is impossible for us to tell you a top ten of all time. If you are wondering what would sell best in the type of store and location that you have, one of our sales representatives would be happy to help you decide between designs.

Can I get your tee shirts designs on a poster? No, our designs are copy right protected and are only available from us on our tee shirts.

What is your fax number? Our fax number is 603-355-3702.

How can I buy your shirts if I am not a resident of the United States? Business owners in the US and Canada can call us directly; store owners from all other locations should email our International Sales Director [email protected] for the location of a distributor in your area.

Για φανταστειτε να παρουν οσα μελη θελουν τετοια μπλουζακια με συνολικη παραγγελια και να γραφει και στο μανικι AVsite!!

Θα κανω μια επικοινωνια μαζι τους να εχουμε μια ιδεα.....

V

VIDEOMIX

Aπ'ότι σας εχω ήδη γράψει, γνωρίζω τον εισαγωγέα. Εαν έχετε κάποια ιδέα, πείτε μου να επικοινωνήσω μαζί του και να δούμε εαν ειναι εφικτό αυτό περι av site. :)
Εγω πάντως σας δίνω και τηλέφωνο για άμεση επικοινωνία. 2242024777 στην Κώ και λέγετε Δήμος. Πείτε του απο τον Θάνο απο Λούτσα για καλύτερες τιμές και σε εσάς.

V

VIDEOMIX

Κυττάξτε και μερικές που δεν ειναι με ζώα αλλα με διάφορα θέματα. :wink:

Reaction score
Πάντως ακόμα ενα οnline μαγαζί για αγορά είναι το http://www.dharmarose.com/enter/mountain.html

το οποίο είναι λίγο ακριβότερο απο το προηγούμενο που σας είπα, αλλά μάλλον εχει μεγαλύτερη ποικιλία.Εγω απο αυτό παρήγγειλα και περιμένω.
Στην επικοινωνία τους δείχνουν άψογοι πάντως.

Staff online

• Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
geo kok