Χαϊεντάδες με Περικεφαλαία

m1ts0s

News poster
Editor
Reaction score
http://www.vhaudio.com/wa-quantum.pdf

WA-Quantum Cable Chip
Changes at a sub molecular level improve the conductive efficiency of signal and AC cables.

WA-Quantum Fuse Chips
The improved conductive effect on commercial fuses is obvious, and the effect on high end fuses is revelatory!

WA-Quantum Chip for Transformers and Power Supplies.
Increased efficiency of these devices improves current flow for smoother and better regulated output.

Σπύρος Μπλάτσιος

Διακεκριμένο μέλος
Reaction score
Δώσε σανό για το πόπολο...
Ζαλίζονται τα quark και χάνουν τις ρυθμίσεις του καλωδίου. ΔΙΕΔΟΣΤΕ ΠΡΙΝ ΤΟ ΚΑΤΕΒΑΣΟΥΝ...

http://www.vhaudio.com/wa-quantum.pdf

WA-Quantum Cable Chip
Changes at a sub molecular level improve the conductive efficiency of signal and AC cables.

WA-Quantum Fuse Chips
The improved conductive effect on commercial fuses is obvious, and the effect on high end fuses is revelatory!

WA-Quantum Chip for Transformers and Power Supplies.
Increased efficiency of these devices improves current flow for smoother and better regulated output.

Reaction score
Εδω υπαρχουν "Audiophiles"
που αγοραζουν ακριβα καλωδια τροφοδοσιας και τα βαζουνε στην πριζα του σπιτιου τους...
Εχει δει κανεις απο αυτους τι υπαρχει απο πισω 3χ2.5...

Σε τοσα μαγαζια που εχω παει δεν εχω δει πουθενα κατι τετοιο ¨http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue63/accuphase.htm

Και προσπαθουνε να σε πεισουνε οτι το καλωδιο των 1000++ € κανει το συστημα σου να ακουγεται καλυτερα...

Now Tell me some Bullshit
Τι δηλαδή θες να πεις ότι τζάμπα έδωσα εγώ τόσα λεφτά για να πάρω αυτό εδώ το καλώδιο;

IMG_9660.jpg

Δεν θα ακούσω καμμία ηχητική βελτίωση στο σύστημά μου; :headbang:

IMG_9666.jpg

Reaction score
Ευκαιρία μεγάλη.. κάνει μόνο γύρω στο μισό μυριο,
Audio_Reference_auf_den_DHT2019.jpg

Δεν θέλω τσιγκουνιες

Sonus faber Aida ( 110.000 Euro), τελικοι Dagostino Momentum 400 ( 90.000 Euro), προ Dagostino Momentum Pre HD (Preis: 60.000 Euro), Phono Dagostino Phono Momentum (32.000 Euro), πικαπακι EAT Forte (10.000 Euro), CD-Player Meridian 808 (15.000 Euro). Και να μην ξεχνάμε τα καλώδια ηχείων Zensati Silencio Lautsprecherkabe γύρω στα 200.000 Euro.

Πάρε κοσμε :biggrin:

daharis666

Επαγγελματίας Crystalator Μονολιθίξ
Reaction score
View attachment 143977

Δεν θέλω τσιγκουνιες

Sonus faber Aida ( 110.000 Euro), τελικοι Dagostino Momentum 400 ( 90.000 Euro), προ Dagostino Momentum Pre HD (Preis: 60.000 Euro), Phono Dagostino Phono Momentum (32.000 Euro), πικαπακι EAT Forte (10.000 Euro), CD-Player Meridian 808 (15.000 Euro). Και να μην ξεχνάμε τα καλώδια ηχείων Zensati Silencio Lautsprecherkabe γύρω στα 200.000 Euro.

και αυτοί που χαζεύουν είναι υποψήφιοι δωρητές οργάνων? :cry: :lolsign:

wizzy

Music is our (Supernatural) friend!
Reaction score
View attachment 143977

Δεν θέλω τσιγκουνιες

Τιμές για τα στηρίγματα των καλωδίων ξέχασες. :biggrin:

Σταύρος Λαγκαδιανός

Το αγοράκι με τα σπίρτα
Reaction score
Είπα, έτσι, για χαλάρωση, να διαβάσω ένα ευθυμογράφημα, ώσπου βρέθηκα μπροστά σ' αυτό ...

"A while back, my wife Beth and I were at Wolfsong Audio, where Mike Burns was helping me with a problem with my ProJect "The Classic" SB turntable. While there, Beth noticed the cable risers that Mike had placed underneath the garden-hose sized speaker cables connecting his Bryston amp to the loudspeakers in the room. Mike explained his rationale for their presence; he'd custom-built them from cedar, and explained his thought process that wood from conifers was softer and had superior noise-rejection properties as compared to other woods. "

... κι έπεσα ξερός. (η υπογράμμιση δική μου, εννοείται)

Reaction score
View attachment 143977

Δεν θέλω τσιγκουνιες

το πολύμπριζο ξέχασες. 5€

Reaction score
Έχει μερικές αστείες ιστορίες κι εδώ:

Reaction score
View attachment 143977

Δεν θέλω τσιγκουνιες

Δηλαδή το ακριβότερο component σε όλο το σύστημα είναι τα καλώδια;
110.000 τα ηχεία και 200.000 τα καλώδια; Τι διάολο έχουν μέσα;

Reaction score
Έχει μερικές αστείες ιστορίες κι εδώ:
Αυτό με το mp3 και το flac θα ήθελα πραγματικά να το κάνω τεστ σε ομάδα οντιόφιλων. Μαζί με τεστ dac των <500€ με ένα των >2000€.

Reaction score
Αυτό με το mp3 και το flac θα ήθελα πραγματικά να το κάνω τεστ σε ομάδα οντιόφιλων. Μαζί με τεστ dac των <500€ με ένα των >2000€.
Μου άρεσαν οι εξής 2:

I was mixing a song in a studio (when that was my job) late one night, and I thought the main vocal needed a little tweaking with eq in the 6-7HKz range, which I did, listening intently on the main monitors, until it was juuust right. I was happy! I looked across the console about 30 minutes later (SSL G-series) and I noticed the EQ was bypassed on that channel. All of the changes were all in my head... As it was about 3am I decided I was too tired and went home to sleep.

και

On a couple of occasions I changed the LED on the front of an amp (multiple versions) from blue, to yellow or red. Sighted testing by others (multiple copies of the amp available) had listeners saying the amplifier with the yellow/red LED sounded smoother and warmer... There was no circuitry difference. This was for a bet with an acoustics friend (he won).

... αν και το 2ο φαίνεται λίγο fake

Staff online

• PeterMeni
    DIY - "Επαγγελματίας"
  • Zizik
    Chauncey Gardiner * tl;dr *

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
grgstrts33