Guardians Of The Galaxy (2014)

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Star-Lord is the focus of two new stills from Guardians of the Galaxy

Writer/director James Gunn has revealed, through his Twitter account, a new image from Marvel Studios' next big screen adventure, Guardians of the Galaxy. Meanwhile, The LA Times has also debuted an image of Chris Pratt's Peter Quill. Check them both out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Μόλις κυκλοφόρησε το official trailer 2:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Josh Brolin to play Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy

Although we saw Thanos at the end of Marvel's The Avengers, we haven't seen him since and he hasn't been featured in the two full trailers for James Gunn's Guardians of the Galaxy. Gunn has previously revealed that the August 1 release is connected to Thanos, however.

Now, Latino-Review is reporting that the villain will be voiced by Josh Brolin in Guardians of the Galaxy. They say:

"An article on James Gunn's post-production process reported a scene with Thanos on a rocket throne in Act 3, which suggests an appearance long enough that someone is going to have to voice the Mad Titan, someone that could take the part into Avengers 3 as a major villain.

That meant Marvel was looking for an actor of some caliber, someone that could give a performance to a very complex, but very purple-skinned alien villain.

Our sources tell us that person is JOSH BROLIN!!

He'll be providing the voice of Thanos in Guardians of the Galaxy and with a name and reputation like that, it's likely he'll join James Spader and Tom Hiddleston as actors who have tried to kill The Avengers."

Joss Whedon has hinted before that we wouldn't be seeing Thanos take on The Avengers until Phase Three of the Marvel Cinematic Universe:

"Well, Thanos is more powerful. He is so powerful; he is not someone you can just trot out and punch him. Like he did in the comics, you want him threading through the universe and to save the big finale for the big finale. He is definitely a part of what I have got going on. The thing about The Avengers is that they are very powerful but not very stable. So, there will definitely be some people that will shake them up in the next installment."

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New image of Djimon Hounsou as Guardians of the Galaxy's Korath

Marvel Studios has revealed a new image from their upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, this time of actor Djimon Hounsou as Korath the Persuer. Though he's been seen in most of the TV spots and trailers for the film, this actually marks the first official image of Hounsou as the character. Check it out in the below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Το official international trailer που μόλις κυκλοφόρησε:

Last edited:

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Empire reveals Guardians of the Galaxy covers, Nathan Fillion cameo confirmed

Empire has debuted the covers for their latest issue and Marvel's next feature, Guardians of the Galaxy, has landed on the front. One cover features the titular Guardians while the other shows off the film's bad guys in Korath the Pursuer, Nebula and Ronan the Accuser. You can check them both out below!

In other Guardians of the Galaxy news, director James Gunn first denied rumors that fan favorite Nathan Fillion, who previously teased a role in the film, would cameo in the film as the Nova Richard Rider. Though Gunn did reveal that Fillion does in fact have a cameo in the film.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New images from Guardians of the Galaxy revealed

Marvel Studios (via Empire) have debuted a number of new stills from the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, which you can check out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
New Guardians of the Galaxy images reveal Michael Rooker's Yondu

Though we’ve seen brief hints of him in the recently-released extended trailer, as well as set photos from last summer, Marvel Studios (via USA Today) has now debuted two new images from the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy, fully revealing Michael Rooker as Yondu. Check them out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Guardians of the Galaxy's Yondu gets a character poster

Marvel Studios has debuted a new character poster for the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy and this time it features Michael Rooker as Yondu! Check it out below.

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Two more Guardians of the Galaxy character posters debut

Following the release of a character poster for Michael Rooker's Yondu earlier today, Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn has revealed two more character posers for his upcoming film, including Nova Corpsman Dey, played by John C. Reilly, and Nova Prime, played by Glenn Close. Check them out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
The villains of Guardians of the Galaxy get their own character posters

Following the release of three new character posters yesterday, Marvel Studios (via IGN) has debuted three more character posters for Guardians of the Galaxy, this time for the film's villains Ronan the Accuser (Lee Pace), Korath the Pursuer (Djimon Hounsou) and Nebula (Karen Gillan). Check them out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
Benicio Del Toro's The Collector gets a Guardians of the Galaxy character poster

Marvel Studios has revealed today another character poster for the film Guardians of the Galaxy, this time featuring Benicio Del Toro's The Collector. Check it out below!

loyis7

Movies
Reaction score
James Gunn's heartfelt thanks to fans, Teases work on Guardians of the Galaxy Sequel

As we reported, earlier today, Marvel Studios' Guardians of the Galaxy rocked the box office, setting a new August opening record with an estimated $94 million. Following the announcement of the box office estimates, director James Gunn took to his Facebook page where he wrote to the fan community and everyone involved with the production, thanking them for the success of the film and letting us know he's already working on the sequel.

It reads as follows:

Thanks to all of you who saw (and are seeing) Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend, from the bottom of my heart. The Guardians are a group of oddballs, outcasts, and geeks. The movie is for anyone who ever felt cast aside, left out, or different. It's for all of us who don't belong. This movie belongs to you. And, today, I think we're doing okay.

I am of course happy with all the film has accomplished box-office-wise. But what touches me the most is that the film I told the folks at Marvel I wanted to make two years ago is the film that you're seeing in theaters today - it's that so many of you seem to be directly EXPERIENCING the film I INTENDED. The cast, the producers, the crew, and I felt like we were making something special while we were making it. But it is very rare that a director's INTENTIONS in creating a film, or a scene, or a character, or a line of dialogue are, seemingly, specifically what is experienced by an audience (not to mention critics!), and that seems to be what has happened here. You have allowed a talking raccoon - for a moment, a minute, or a day - to make you a little more human. And for that, I am profoundly grateful.

If I relied on myself to implement these intentions, the film would be a shambling mess. But instead, I had a wonderful cast, genius producers, an incredibly brave studio, sublimely talented visual effects artists, great editors, and the best damn crew of mostly-British bastards to actually implement these intentions for me. Where I had a good idea they would, through alchemy, transform it into a great one. Many of you involved are friends of mine on Facebook. Many of you will read this somewhere else. I love you all.

You may remember me posting here a couple weeks ago how sad I was to be finishing up the film, that I was having trouble letting go of Rocket, and that I was going to miss him. But seeing him (and Groot, and the rest of the team) embraced by the world like they have been, to be UNDERSTOOD, makes it a wonderful letting go. It's like giving a foster pet up for adoption to the most wonderful parents in the world.

And, of course, I'm not really saying goodbye as, while many of you have been enjoying the film, I've spent this weekend hard at work on the sequel. I couldn't help myself! The results are nice but it's really the creative process I love and that keeps me going. I'm on fire with this thing! The Guardians have so many hardships and heartaches and triumphs ahead of them, and I can't wait to share them with all of you.

Onto week two...

Love, James

Staff online

• abcd
    Πρώην Διοικητής ο τροπαιοφόρος

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
alkapsal