Power sound audio subwoofers

Dimifoot

General Catsicofoot Patton
Editor
Reaction score
Δύσκολα για Ελλάδα. Η ευρωπαϊκή αντιπροσωπεία δεν είναι και η ταχύτερη

Reaction score
Μία χαρά και εξυπηρετικότατος είναι ο άνθρωπος.

Από Οκτώβριο περιμένει παραλαβή. Απλώς λόγω όγκου, όπως και το V3600/01/11, δεν θα στοκάρει.

TERMATOGAZI

Bass!
Reaction score

Reaction score
διαβαζω τα καλυτερα , με τρομερο ελεγχο του woofer με την βοηθεια της powersoft και AES paper
https://www.powersoft-audio.com/en/docman/922-powersoft-bac-ipalmod-system-introduction/file
Πρόλαβες να διαβάσεις αυτά που που συζητάγαμε τις προάλλες, τις πρώτες εντυπώσεις των χρηστών?

Απ' ότι έχω διαβάσει, ετοιμάζει και νέο sub με το 21 IPAL

Dimifoot

Editor
Reaction score
Μία χαρά και εξυπηρετικότατος είναι ο άνθρωπος.

Από Οκτώβριο περιμένει παραλαβή. Απλώς λόγω όγκου, όπως και το V3600/01/11, δεν θα στοκάρει.
Ακριβώς την ίδια συζήτηση είχα κάνει μαζί του και πέρσι. Περίμενε παράδοση τον Οκτώβρη (@haris1308 , για σένα :D)
Δεν έβγαλα άκρη ποτέ, δεν ξέρω αν και πότε παρέλαβε, κάπου το φθινόπωρο εγκατέλειψα την προσπάθεια και πήρα svs. Αμφιβάλλω αν παραλαμβάνει ικανό αριθμό τεμαχίων, στην ώρα τους, ποτέ.

Dimifoot

Editor
Reaction score
Αρχικά το V 1801. Μετά το V 3601.
Γερά εργαλεία!!! :thumbsup:

Νομίζω πάντως πως τα προβλήματα εμφανίστηκαν με την διαθεσιμότητα της επόμενης σειράς (1811 κτλ)

Reaction score
Ακριβώς την ίδια συζήτηση είχα κάνει μαζί του και πέρσι. Περίμενε παράδοση τον Οκτώβρη (@haris1308 , για σένα :D)
Δεν έβγαλα άκρη ποτέ, δεν ξέρω αν και πότε παρέλαβε, κάπου το φθινόπωρο εγκατέλειψα την προσπάθεια και πήρα svs. Αμφιβάλλω αν παραλαμβάνει ικανό αριθμό τεμαχίων, στην ώρα τους, ποτέ.
Αν είχες γράψει Οχτώβρη, θα ήταν ακόμα καλύτερα!! :D

Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick update on the dual 21ipal.

It's the real deal. I haven't even gotten the DSP or tuning 100% optimized and it still is forcing me to at least CONSIDER going to production. I really, really did not want to feel that way to be 100% honest. Just the complications involved in moving, finishing, assembling something this large = "big pain" factor on multiple levels. The s7201 is larger and heavier yes. But something tells me this one may sell in much higher quantities.

Which leads me to an important question. How big is too big for the marketplace? The first proto type is 24" wide, 28" deep and 54" tall(with nylon standoffs(legs)).

The width really can't get smaller. The depth...MAYBE an inch(ish). The height, I might be able to trim it to about 52 tall in proto-type V2.

So let's call it 24 wide, 28 deep(with grill), and 52 tall for now.(I still have do some simulations to be sure these dims will be ok)

The TV36 is 20 wide, 27 deep, 48 tall.

That puts this beast at 4 inch wider, 1 inch deeper, 4 inch taller.

I doubt the depth is a variable for anyone. But the width and height? Myabe a dealer break for some or even most?

Just based on subjective testing/ear tests I'd say this is similar to dual TV36ipal. Call it(roughly) 3 tv36neo and close to 4 tv36base.

I'm still trying to work some logistics magic to keep final costing down but I'm not there yet. I can say with complete certainly the pricing won't increase at the same rate as the performance gains I just outlined. In other words, it won't be double the tv36ipal or even close to that. But let's not pretend it will be $3500 either...we need to stay on planet Earth..

I mean, these are BIG. BUT, duals would be similar to EIGHT of the tv36base.

Tom V.
Team Power.

Reaction score
Hi all,

Few subwoofer updates...speaker update will follow.

I believe I've discussed all of this with each customer one on one already. However I also want to remind all that the pre order pricing for all the TV36 models(tv36, tv36neo, and tv36ipal) remains in effect. These are arguably the best values on the market at their expected regular pricing. At the pre-order($2199, $2599, and $2999 respectively)...they are incredible deals.

1) The 18ipal woofer shipment is due in approximately 3-4 weeks. We'll have all TV36ipal back orders assembled as much as possible so once the woofers do arrive we can fulfill all orders efficiently.

2) I will get a shipment of the 21ipal woofers in about 4-5 weeks. But I'm still finalizing some important details on the cabinet so I don't expect to begin shipments of this model(TV42ipal) for another 5-6 weeks.

3) This fall we will begin offering all current subwoofers with B&C neo woofers. All 15 inch based subwoofer will be offered with this woofer.
https://www.bcspeakers.com/…/pro…/lf-driver/15-0/4/15ds115-4

All 18 inch based subwoofers will be offered with these two options.
https://www.bcspeakers.com/…/pro…/lf-driver/18-0/4/18ds115-4
https://www.bcspeakers.com/…/produc…/lf-driver/18-0/2/18ipal

These woofers represent a dramatic upgrade in linearity, motor strength, thermal capabilities, durability, and inductance.

More information(performance graphs, pricing, pictures, etc) coming soon. Pre-orders(with discounts) begin in September.

I will also offer all three B&C woofers above as upgrades for products in the field. Details and pricing for these upgrades will be provided in 45 days or so as I still have some logistics to work out.

TV
Team Power.

Reaction score
Γνωρίζω ότι έχει ήδη κάνει εισαγωγή 2 TV 36 IPAL για κάποιον πελάτη στην Ευρώπη.

Σε ένα e -mail που του είχα στείλει το καλοκαίρι, μου απάντησε (με λίγη καθυστέρηση βέβαια).

Από τον κατασκευαστή στο America........And here's a TV42 next to a TV36ipal in the office. Little s1512 in front .
new11.JPG

Staff online

ΣΤΑΤΙΣΤΙΚΑ

Threads
Members
Νεότερο μέλος
tassos249